Lg Ice Cream Phone Looks Delicious :p

KTHubbybunch

Guest vietlord

Where did you get lg lx290 from.

Lg "Ice Cream" is the name of the phone.

The Lg "lx290" would be the phone's model.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yiTian

Wow, the color texture is great. I want one. x) Too bad they don't sell it here. Maybe when I go back to China I'll buy it. I love the functions. It's pretty cool to flash whatever you want on the front screen.

Guest hunterheart

My sister has the pistachio one :)

I've seen it around alot in Toronto area. She got hers for 290 brand new?

Guest AiMango

Its actually not that sleek and it looks WAY BETTER IN PICTURES then when you have it in person - or atleast it won't look so yummy after a couple of days.

The phone can type in korean and can be set in the korean language. I'm not korean so I don't know if the whole texting in korean is decent or if its missing any symbols, but it should be fine?

My mom told me that if you only charge your phone once the battery is died, then there is a good chance the battery will last longer and actually holds the amount of battery life its suppose to have. So people, only charge your phone when it needs to be charge! Don't overfeed it when its already full!

really? mine still looks delicious and its been 4 months

korean texting is fine you just have to know how to add more strokes and stuff. but it gets annoying haha

i always charge my phone once its at 1 bar ;x cause i need the phone for the rest of the day, im not gonna risk it running out while im out -_-

My sister has the pistachio one :)

I've seen it around alot in Toronto area. She got hers for 290 brand new?

she got ripped off. i got mine around high 200s as well, but prices have been going down to low 200s lately.

Guest sebiinn

okay im having a problem,

i had really low battery and i was on the phone and it went dead and now i plugged it in but the screen is black with no battery charging sign thing and it wont turn back on...

SOMEONE HELP PLEASE?!

is it totally broken or do i have to wait???..............

I totally do not charge my phone until it literally dies out on me LOL. This is mainly because I am way too lazy to walk all the way to my drawer, get my plug out and plug in my charger...

Sebiinn; that is very odd, I probably cannot help you but have you try taking out the battery and then putting it back in & then try to turn it back on? You could always try going into a shop and asking someone to take a look at your phone. Cellphone techs may can help you.....

Guest Jasmine ♥

I'm going to Houston this weekend and I know of a shop that sells the LG icecream, but I live in Oklahoma. Could I get a the phone w/ a contract in Houston and still have an Oklahoma phone number? I'm part of my family plan, but my contract ended if I got a phone in Houston would I have to have my own plan? THANKS.

Guest chinkboye22

wow i'd really love this phone and looking everywhere for a sexy flip phone w/ 3mp camera but so far, there seems to a be a lot of problems ppl are running into, maybe not for everyone but 200 dollars is a lot for me lol for something that might be reliable :|

Guest pinkmafia

I just wanted to know if there is a certain file size or length for putting custom ringtones into the LG icecream? like with my LG shine i could only put ringtones of up to 300 KB or so into it :(

Guest Takarachan

Is there a way to delete more than one text message at a time?

I thought it would auto-delete after ti was full but it doesn't. =(

Guest pan2thada

does the ice cream support picture/video messaging? i'm trying to decide between 707sc, 707scii, and ice cream

Guest lisack

hi, i've been reading alot of your comments, and have found them very helpfull!! ^^ i was just wondering about the caller-ID thingy. it says that the name of the person calling you wont show up on the led-screen (or something?) but is it possible to change it so that you dont pick up the phone just by flipping the phone, but that you have to press the answer button to.. answer?:P there are maybe some phonecalls I could live without xD and oh yeah, one more thing (a) on the white phone, is there only orange like.. lighting when the phone is "active"?

hoping to find some answers, im thinking of ordering it this week!:D

Guest chinkydumplings

hi, i've been reading alot of your comments, and have found them very helpfull!! ^^ i was just wondering about the caller-ID thingy. it says that the name of the person calling you wont show up on the led-screen (or something?) but is it possible to change it so that you dont pick up the phone just by flipping the phone, but that you have to press the answer button to.. answer?:P there are maybe some phonecalls I could live without xD and oh yeah, one more thing (a) on the white phone, is there only orange like.. lighting when the phone is "active"?

hoping to find some answers, im thinking of ordering it this week!:D

yes to all your questions (:

Guest ♥WonderBang♥

finally got my own ice cream phone ^^ pink baby!

but there's a problem, everytime i try to connect the phone to the computer

to sync it always says:

fail to connect to mobile handset, please check the COM port and connect in idle screen.

due to the multifunction, despite the idle screen, it can be failed to connect.

and then my phone as a popup that says:

conflict with pc sync

(games&aps)

and i cannot change the language either, it always says something and then (games&aps)

-Rebecca

that happened to me too about the language part, so i just reset my phone and it worked

Guest magaliep

Mines is from HK it should be unlocked and yuu should be able to use it after charging it for the first time

I'm using mine in the UK so it will work in Europe ^^

umm if i buy it in japan would it work in europe also ?

Archived