Lg Ice Cream Phone Looks Delicious :p

KTHubbybunch

finally got my own ice cream phone ^^ pink baby!

but there's a problem, everytime i try to connect the phone to the computer

to sync it always says:

fail to connect to mobile handset, please check the COM port and connect in idle screen.

due to the multifunction, despite the idle screen, it can be failed to connect.

and then my phone as a popup that says:

conflict with pc sync

(games&aps)

and i cannot change the language either, it always says something and then (games&aps)

-Rebecca

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ When you connect your phone to the PC, just go to "My Computer" and your phone should be there under devices with removable storage. When you double click on it, just copy and paste files into it if you wanted to add songs/pictures.

Guest jin-yi.ai.ni :)

I have a question, if I buy a Ice Cream from Hong Kong to use it in Europe, do I have to unlock it first?! Or can I just use it right away? thanks in advance ^^

I got the phone in HK and to my understanding...they sell the unlocked versions. I use mine in the US :) Hope that helped!

Anyway, as for my review...

I bought this phone about...three weeks ago? in Mongkok for around 140 USD...and I'm VERY satisfied. I read some reviews and got pretty scared that it would happen to me but so far, the things that have been happening to phones bought online/in canada/etc. have not happened.

Besides the first afternoon I had it, it hung once, but not at the startup screen but I FREAKED OUT and turned off and on my phone and it's been good since. I had also been switching my sim card a lot (china v. US) and every time I did this I had to turn off and on my phone for it to get signal.

But those are all my complains, I'm very happy with it :))

Also, my battery life lasts roughly 5 days, this seems to be abnormally long?

BTW I live in America and I just stuck in my AT&T sim card and voila! soo yah. :)

Guest jroxxs

I have a question, if I buy a Ice Cream from Hong Kong to use it in Europe, do I have to unlock it first?! Or can I just use it right away? thanks in advance ^^

Mines is from HK it should be unlocked and yuu should be able to use it after charging it for the first time

I'm using mine in the UK so it will work in Europe ^^

Guest bittersweet ♥

My friend is heading to korea and I was thinking about having her buy it for me there, but I have one question. If she buys it in Korea, is it already unlocked and if not, are there providers in the U.S. that can unlock it?

Guest Takarachan

Oh I guess I should write a review about the phone too. xD

I really like the overall slimness of it [maybe because my old phone was as big as a walkie-talkie] but I have had no REAL troubles with my phone yet. The only thing I found odd is that mine didn't come with headphones & the headphone jack is not normal. =( So now I'm in search for a pair. Also, I sometimes get weird errors with my text where I send people blank texts. When this happens, I usually notice my letter count going from #/160 to like #/64 as an example. Weird, but I can deal with it. The reception is great! [Also in Canada, using Rogers] I absolutely love the camera. it's so clear & crisp! But like many others, I dont like not being able to self cam. =( I haven't fully played with every function but so far, I love this phone! I also have trouble connecting it with my computer but I think that is just my problem. xD

I was wondering how you set custom ringtones for individual contacts, because I can't seem to find a way to. >_<

Guest `secretwriter

To those who HAVE the phone:

When you get an incoming call, does the Caller's name appear in the front or their number?

Guest vietlord

To those who HAVE the phone:

When you get an incoming call, does the Caller's name appear in the front or their number?

To those who ask:

No .

Guest yangri

We have them in Canada and my brother has one. Not many people like it cuz it may look good, but there isn't anything interesting other than the front flashing lights.

Guest vietlord

So it's a NO to caller's name? Only the number shows?

Only numbers

But you can check the name by opening up the phone

Guest tea-light

This just looks like any other flip phone. The colors are cute, but I really don't see anything special with this phone.

Guest jjmasukawa

i have the blue one, its real cute.

But just like tea-light said, its just like anyother flip phone lmao.

i like it though 8). it suits me.

Guest jkim23

i just got the phone but i can't change my language to korean

an error message comes up saying there is a conflict with language and search

can anyone help me with this problem?

Guest clouds4ME

Does anyone know how to make your ringtone last longer?

My ringtone plays for like 5 seconds and then turns off making me miss every phone call that i get.

Guest busagiboo

Oh I guess I should write a review about the phone too. xD

Also, I sometimes get weird errors with my text where I send people blank texts. When this happens, I usually notice my letter count going from #/160 to like #/64 as an example. Weird, but I can deal with it.

I have this problem as well. I'm also with Rogers and in Canada. Is this a common error with the phone or is it a problem with Rogers? I went to the store I bought my phone from and they said it's a problem with Rogers, but I'm not too sure.

Guest gd_is_great

omg idn should get it or not

it's about $200 on ebay ahhah gotta think carefully

do u guys recommend dis fone?

nvm, i think i shouldn't get it since there are so many problems w/ the unlocked one

how i hope US fones are as pretty as the korean

Archived