Lg Ice Cream Phone Looks Delicious :p

KTHubbybunch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cantabile

When you think about it though that'd be dumb for at&t to switch all their customers sims to solely 3G

cause many phones aren't 3G capable. I say if you want ice cream but are worried about at&t just go for it.

Haha, I did and it works! Gawd, I love my new phone! <3 I bought it of off a seller on Ebay and I'm relieved that it actually works. Now I just need to get a case for it because I'm prone to dropping my phones. Anyone know where to get a cool case for it? :]

Guest pumpkin

I am really tempted to purchase the ice cream, but I don't think that I will because of the issues I've heard about. It's so adorable, though!

I'll probably end up waiting for another phone to come out.

Is anyone very happy with the ice cream phone?

Guest Lestrange-

I REALLY REALLY want this phone. )=

I heard that you can go into a Korean T Mobile store and ask for an Ice Cream, and they can get it to you in a week.

Is this true?

I got this phone at my local T-Mobile store.

It is a T-Mobile phone so if you go to a KOREAN OWNED T-Mobile store and request an LG ICE CREAM phone, they will get that phone for you in a maximum of one week. Do you have any other questions?

http://cellphones.techfresh.net/lg-ice-cream-phone-2/

And if I get it in New York (that's where I live) would it still work properly?

I heard that sometimes the incoming texts wouldn't show who it was from etc.

And would it always have the 'unregistered sim' on the wallpaper?

Oh, and does it work with AT&T?

Like if I bought one on ebay, could I just swap the sim cards?

Sorry for the crazy amount of questions. I'm crazy about getting this phone. :crazy:

And sorry if these questions were answered somewhere within the thread. I don't exactly want to go through 47 pages with the possibility of not finding any answers.

Thanks!

^ I'm pretty sure that the "unregistered sim" will disappear once you stick in an acutal working sim card. Because that went away on my phone once I stuck in my sim card.

I'm with Fido and it works so I cannot comment on AT&T, but I'm pretty sure it does work or just flip through 2-3 pages back because someone probably already answered it or mentioned it.

I'm kinda regretting getting the pink one instead of the white one because intially, I planned to get the white one BUT when it came down to making the final decision...all of a sudden my mind chose pink and now I want vanilla -_____-"!

Guest SKINNY_GENES

- is there an option for different fonts in the phone?

- can you save contact names in korean?

- can you change the entire menu to korean?

- can you txt in korean?

- how is the call/voice quality (both incoming and outgoing) using t-mobile?

- how do you add ringtones and wallpapers?

Guest cleeyj

so is the ice cream phone(1) worth buying?? (for about 250$)

according to this thread it lags and it looks feels kind of cheap???

i went to a korean place in my city.. and i think the man tried to rip me off.

he said it cost 250...

but i hear u can get it at other places in la for like 150ish or a little over..

i kinda want it but since the ice cream phone 2 is out.. its kinda like ~~~ should i ..?

Personally I don't find this phone to "feel" or "look" cheap. I brought it for one and only one reason - it lights up when someone calls. I have yet to have any problems with it, so I would like to think I'm the more fortunate one where my phone loves me and doesn't want me to shove it into a drawer. I do wish the back lid where you open to stick in the battery&sim card was alittle more hard because I feel like I might chip it and it won't ever close again because its so light and thin.

Ice Cream #1 is pretty old by now so you should be able to buy the phone for much much MUCH less than 250. I kinda do want an Ice Cream #2 only because the external lighting/picture is on the whole surface of the phone, whereas in the first version, its only the top part that scrolls the picture and the bottom part lights up. The only problem is that the #2 is not available (that I know of) to be brought in unlocked. So you can choose to wait for a couple of months or maybe a year (I honestly don't know) to get the #2 OR you can try and go for the #1 now and probably by the time #1 dies, #2 will be out.

Guest ` T O K Y O

Ahh I just bought the phone.

I sort of killed the battery i believe because i unplugged it while it was charging the first time. TT____TT

i hope nothing really bad happens...

Q: How long did it take for the phone battery to be fully charged the first time.

Guest jroxxs

Q: How long did it take for the phone battery to be fully charged the first time.

Not sure but it took me a couple of hours...>.>

Guest ` T O K Y O

Not sure but it took me a couple of hours...>.>

Thanks for the reply :]

I went out and my phone finally got charged! (i was so scared i killed the battery XD)

whew...

now how do you reboot this O__o"

cuz apparently the screen is telling me to insert SIM and reboot : o

Guest clouds4ME

I am planning to buy this but i have a couple of questions.

Is the screen really as small as it looks?

For those who bought it online, were there any major problems ?

Thanks for the reply :]

I went out and my phone finally got charged! (i was so scared i killed the battery XD)

whew...

now how do you reboot this O__o"

cuz apparently the screen is telling me to insert SIM and reboot : o

Try turning your phone off and then turning it back on after a minute. I never got the "insert SIM & reboot" message because my phone was off when I stuck in my sim card.

Guest ` T O K Y O

Try turning your phone off and then turning it back on after a minute. I never got the "insert SIM & reboot" message because my phone was off when I stuck in my sim card.

kay thanks. I'll try that.

I thought that was like a mandatory thing at the beginning to get the phone started O__o"

Guest ilalalaveyou

Hey guys,

have you ever had problems with the bluetooth on the ice cream?

not the headset thingy, i mean like file transfer

and tell me how to do it please~ ^^

Guest Cantabile

So can you picture message anyone with the unlocked version of this phone? Or is that a feature that they took away because it is unlocked? You can't use the internet as well since its unlocked too right?

Archived