Olivia Lufkin

elizabeth

Guest NO NAME?

This is pretty cool :D

INORAN and OLIVIA Collaborate

12.24.2008 - Kay

source : Official Sites

Solo artists INORAN and OLIVIA are working together on a new single called Sailing Free, which will be used for the popular action PSP game series "BASARA: Battle Heroes." An exact release date is not yet known, but the release is confirmed for Spring 2009. For OLIVIA, it will be the second time that she will work with a member of LUNA SEA: drummer Shinya was featured on her 2000 single, Dekinai.

In addition, INORAN will be holding a special series of lives on December 29th and 30th, named The Premium Showcase Connectivity "Presence of Voices", in which he will collaborate with several artists, such as OLIVIA, Nai-wen Yang (faith), fellow Tourbillon member H.Hayama and many more. The lives seem to be the counterpart of his recently released mini-album, Shadow, which is an entirely instrumental release.

source: JaME

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest riceavocado

The only song I've heard by her is "A Little Pain" and I loved it! I haven't really heard much of her since then, but I think she's a great singer.

• 1 month later...
Guest NO NAME?

The release date for Sailing Free is April 15, 2009 and both versions are up for pre-order.

Sailing free [CD + DVD]

YesAsia, HMV, CDJapan

Sailing free -BASARA ver.- [CD + DVD]

YesAsia, HMV, CDJapan

edit (March 3, 2009): Tracklist for the new single.

1,Sailing free  CAPCOM「戦国BASARA バトルヒーローズ」挿入歌

Lyrics by OLIVIA, Masumi Kawamura

Music by OLIVIA, INORAN

Arranged by INORAN,H.Hayama

2,Love Love Love

Lyrics by OLIVIA

Music by OLIVIA, rui

Arrangement by rui&kansei(from fade)

3,Undress

Lyrics by OLIVIA,

Music by OLIVIA, Rui

Arrangement by Rui & Kansei(from fade)

Source: OLIVIA Official Website

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lisaaa

i really love the song and PV. the chorus has been stuck in my head for the whole day! :P the PV was really creative, too.

• 1 month later...
Guest pomochan

Wah so few posts :o Olivia needs more love! >.<"

"Sailing Free" single is amazing ^^

Even though the title track is really good, I seem to like "Love Love Love" even more. It's more.. idk magical? 8D

Here's her blog btw~ OLIVIA Share Your Treats

All her blog post are in both English and Japanese, so there shouldn't be a language barrier ^^

• 7 months later...

Archived