Guest fieryheart

wonder what happened to sujin

i wanted sumthing to happen to her

but...

am i being mean?

ha ha ha

Su Jin is getting engaged to Gwang Ho.

It seems she's pretty happy right now.

You're not the only one.I also want something bad to happen to her.

So bad of me but I just want her to suffer a bit... :D

Who knows maybe Gwang Ho will cancel the engagement or upset her again...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this series ended with its 95th episode on 30 October 2008.

Source : KBS World - Entertainment News

TV Stations Feel Economic Crunch

2008-10-31

e081031_01.jpg

The global recession has reached TV stations in Korea. Advertisement revenues have fallen drastically for three major networks in Korea, compelling them to cut back on program productions and staff.

The first round of downsizing was carried out on the drama department. Once a cash cow, TV dramas have now turned into a money pit, prompting TV stations to cut down on the number of dramas from the program lineup. KBS will no longer run a daily TV series after “The Return of Ddukbaegi” wraps up this fall. SBS will suspend its Friday night drama for a while and MBC one of its weekend dramas.

TV stars will get paid less as well. During their heyday, a TV star would get about 170 thousand dollars for a program and a top show host would net about 9 thousand dollars per episode. But such exorbitant fee has weighed heavily on the network budget and three major networks have banded together to lower the TV appearance rates.

The presidents of three networks have sent company-wide letters asking employees to understand the current predicament and support company decisions. The dramatic fall in ad revenues have eaten into the fourth quarter profit as much as 45 million dollars.

Korean parents are so contradictory! When Hyegyeong's folks found that she likes Manbong, they were all against it. They thought Manbong was not rich enough, well-educated enough and nor good enough for Hyegyeong. Then when Hyegyeong said that her love is one-sided as Manbong doesn't like her, they hit the roof! How dare he doesn't like their precious daughter; who does he think he is; blah blah blah........ ! What a hypocitical lot they are! And now, the father is even trying to push them together .... !? I hope Canna's owner won't die as she's such a beautiful woman - inside and outside. She deserves to live a long life and see her daughter married.

Guest fieryheart

Korean parents are so contradictory! When Hyegyeong's folks found that she likes Manbong, they were all against it. They thought Manbong was not rich enough, well-educated enough and nor good enough for Hyegyeong. Then when Hyegyeong said that her love is one-sided as Manbong doesn't like her, they hit the roof! How dare he doesn't like their precious daughter; who does he think he is; blah blah blah........ ! What a hypocitical lot they are! And now, the father is even trying to push them together .... !? I hope Canna's owner won't die as she's such a beautiful woman - inside and outside. She deserves to live a long life and see her daughter married.

Her parents' attitude bothers me too.They made such a big deal when Hye Gyeong liked Man Bong. And now her father is trying to get them together. Just leave them alone already.

Hye Gyeong is big enough to think for herself.

I wonder whether she will turn up with Man Bong at the end.

^

wouldnt it be nice if they twisted the ending and just make it like she ended with someone else

i mean

i would like if there is a guy in the story who is actually hyegyeong can hold dear to her heart

if only she is not too obvious and stubborn

<_<

Su Jin is getting engaged to Gwang Ho.

It seems she's pretty happy right now.

You're not the only one.I also want something bad to happen to her.

So bad of me but I just want her to suffer a bit... :D

Who knows maybe Gwang Ho will cancel the engagement or upset her again...

thank god i am not the only one

but i just feel that in this drama onlu sujin who gots everything easily

i mean although gwangho doesnt really like at first

but now he sees only her

and they are getting married

she is well posed, elegant girl

it's annoying

i just wanted her to suffer a lil bit

especially after what she did to manbong and hyegyeong, not to them literally

but she is the cause of both of them's heartache

ergh....

Guest fieryheart

^ actually Hye Gyeong used to date Man Bong's friend.But they didn't last long because Hye Gyeong felt that he's not her type and I guess that it's also because she started to like MB.

MB's friend was a gentleman and a very nice person.I guess HG doesn't like guys with good backgrounds.

But ever since she decided to stop liking MB, she kept praising MB's friend in front of MB of how he is so gentlemanly and mature.

She said she regretted rejecting MB's friend (Isn't it a little bit too late,Hye Gyeong?).

I didn't watch today's ep on KBS World so I don't know what happened today.I only know that MB wanted to resign by using the excuse of trying to avoid HG.

Su Jin has always been loved by everyone, even when she did something wrong, people still forgive her easily.

She's pretty, no doubt but her attitude is sometimes uncomprehensible.

For example, she let MB kiss her when she has no feelings for MB and then broke his heart.She should have been firm with MB and not let MB felt like he has a chance of winning her heart.

actually she didnt date manbong's fren

she only like him as a fren nothing more

she haz fun with him but she didnt see him as boyfren or anything

beside during that time she already set her eyes on manbong already

so anyone is just a fren for her

even before that, there's already a guy from her theater group that really likes her

but she just coldly rejected him saying that she only sees him as a fren only

finally that dude went to US to further his study

i know about the existance of another guys beside her other than manbong

but she just keep rejecting them

just like that

what i am hoping is a guy who she wont reject

a guy that can makes her laugh and maybe just a moment forgot about mabong

even for a while

btw

the whole scene of when she said how she is regretting rejecting manbong's fren

is just a charade she did for manbong actually

just wanna manbong to taste some of the medicine too

during that time, she finally decided to act like she dont care and trying to move on...

^_^

well today

nothing much aside from mr an is moving to somewhere else

i dont know where

and bla bla bla

but for manbong's part

gwangho ask him to work at the new branch restaurant for six month before quiting

just so he can get some experience as a chef

and then gwangho and him had the guy talk

and when GH ask why he quit

MB said that he is scared he would really fell for HG

saying that him and HG are two worlds apart and wont suit each other

bla bla bla

it ended up with

manbong meeting sujin at the gym

she explain that under GH recommendation she signed up at the gym

and then she goes on saying that HG signed up

and then HG makes her dramatic entry

while they look at each other

MB started talking to HG's granpa (the part i dont understand, why is everyone wanna to talk with him,can they just let him be...) anyway saying about how he is uncomfortable and at the same time glad that HG is there

weird kid

like seriously...

Guest fieryheart

Glad that I didn't miss anything much today.

I don't know until when will they keep on like this.MB trying to hide from HG but with no success.HG meanwhile tried to move on but unable to let go of MB.

I think you're right.HG should meet a man who truly understands and suits her.I hope that guy will come soon.

Isn't there anybody who can provide an update on what happened in the latest episode shown in Korea?

Guest fieryheart

Today's ep on KBS World shows nothing much except that Man Bong and Hye Gyeong accidentally met at Ga Yeong's house.

Man Bong then started talking to Hye Gyeong's grandfather in his heart.I wonder why do Hye Gyeong and Man Bong really like to talk to the grandfather? I found it quite funny.

The preview is quite promising though.It seems that Man Bong is beginning to soften his heart towards Hye Gyeong.

not just him and hyegyeong does that

her dad does that too

it's weird

the old man has already passed away and even that they wont let him rest in peace

ha ha ha

anyway

the prev looks like that hyegyeong sort of like ruin it when

she goes on saying how is her heart is hurting and bla bla bla

gawd gal have some pride

at least wait for manbong to fall for her a lil bit more

aish...

she is too impatient!

Guest fieryheart

^

^

Yup.She does seem very impatient.She boldly ask Man Bong if he can love her even if she has a fatal illness.

What the heck? They are not even dating yet.Talk about being so straightforward.

I thought she wanted to take it easy since she ignored Man Bong a few episodes back.But now she's becoming her old self again.Anyway,their relationship has progressed so we know that Hye Gyeong's love is not one sided.

That Su Gon kid really picked the right time to show what a nuisance he is by ruining Hye Gyeong and Man Bong's chance to be alone. Smart kid !

Preview:

They seem all lovey-dovey in the next episode.

And Man Bong finally confessed his love to Hye Gyeong. :w00t:

Can't wait to watch it ! :D

somehow i felt like the scripwriter decided to wrap things up and rushing all

suddenly MB decided that he loves her

even today he still doubtful about his feeling

and hell yesterday he even wanted to quit just to get away from her

somehow that makes MB like a guy with no stand at all

weird

ha ha ha

okay i am weird one here

when MB doesnt like HG

i got angry

when HG ignore MB, i said bravo

and now when it seems that they are going to get together

i feel like they are rushing things too fast

aish...

ha ha ha

one thing that spoiled the whole MB confession scene

HG pouting lips waiting to be kissed

jeez... desperate much

<_<

Guest fieryheart

chubby^green^, you're definitely not weird.

Your thoughts are clearly the same as mine. You've said it all out of my head. :D

I guess they decided to speed things up since their dramas are not doing really well and they want to end this drama slot quickly.

What a pity !

Somehow when they show Hye Gyeong pouting her lips to kiss Man Bong makes me think that the kiss is going to be interrupted. Haha.. :D

there's a highly chances of it get interupted

by who?

ah that would be a question...

ha ha ha

i like the drama

but i can see why it didnt get much attention

it is too weird

the storyline is just too much

and the gals are too desperate in this one

not just hyegyeong even sujin and even her new stepmother

and now her new step grandmother is sorta like desperate too

ah yeah include minsoe in that one too

ha ha ha

Guest fieryheart

Who knows? Maybe little kid Sugon will strike again and interrupt noona Hye Gyeong like he did today.He did it once, there's a chance he might do it again..Hehe..

But then again,maybe not.

Or maybe Su Jin.

Last time,Hye Gyeong saw Man Bong kissing Su Jin so probably this time,Su Jin will be the one to witness it.

I like the story too but yeah,I've got to admit that the storyline is not strong enough to capture more viewers.

Mi Sun is like a queen control towards her bf,Gwan Sik.But I like it how she's very direct and bold in voicing her thoughts.

I somehow enjoyed it when she kept on bashing Nan Hee. :D

^ Their kiss was interrupted because Hyegyeong sneezed. 0_o. yeah. I know. weird reason.

Even though Manbong said that he has weak immune system (or something like that) he still wants to kiss her. He said even if he gets a cold, whenever he coughs, he will think of Hyegyeong.

So, Hyegyeong pouts her lips readying herself for the kiss, then suddenly, she sneezed. and manbong made the funniest face ever. like he was super disgusted. haha. Hyegyeong started talking to her grandfather again. saying how she is glad she sneezed cause she didn't want the person she loves to get sick.

I'm getting annoyed with Hyegyeong's new step-grandmother. I don't really know why. She just annoys me.

so it will finished soon?

good

i am getting tired of it

ha ha ha

^

^

i dont like her too

ever since she first appeared i just dont like her at all

and this go to all of her family members

her mom and her annoying brother

who i think is not that trustable

poor sugon's appa