[drama 2008] Cooking Up Romance / Returned Earthen Bowl 돌아온 뚝배&#4

Guest huangsy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest arinkorin

i've missed a lot of episodes on kbs world.

does anyone know where can i watch this online?

ahhh, it seems like an interesting daily drama. xD

• 2 weeks later...

FYI, for those watching this English-Subbed version on KBS World (Asia).

It seems that from 1-11 September, KBS World (Asia) will be showing the 'repeat' episodes. Episode 49 will only resume on 12 September. This is because, there were no episodes shown during the Olympic games period. So, in keeping to the same schedule of delay for subbing purposes (I presume), we will only get to see the new episode on 12 September.

Guest babymarzy07

FYI, for those watching this English-Subbed version on KBS World (Asia).

It seems that from 1-11 September, KBS World (Asia) will be showing the 'repeat' episodes. Episode 49 will only resume on 12 September. This is because, there were no episodes shown during the Olympic games period. So, in keeping to the same schedule of delay for subbing purposes (I presume), we will only get to see the new episode on 12 September.

thanks for that info. i was wondering why the episodes were like that. :)

im wondering how many episodes is this drama?

in the kbswolrd eps, manbong and hyegyeong are not together still..

plus manbong seems to like sujin and so does gwangho?

im not sure bout gwangho cause at first i thought it was hyegyeong for him..

Guest WitchGoddess

I love watching this shoe. I watch it in the evenings with my family. It definitely grows on you once you give it a chance.

All the characters are so honest and nice. They seem very simple, but thats what makes it great to watch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest melanishi

yesterday i saw the 67th episodes in kbs world. it was hurting that manbong kissed soojin. i just prefer that they just hugged each other. how ever now hyekyung know that she likes manbong. my perfect couple in this drama is (soojin and kwangha :rolleyes: i want to know that how many episodes remain to this drama will be finished? :blush:

Guest fieryheart

I really like this drama.

Has this drama ended yet? If not,then can someone tell me what's happening in the latest episode shown in Korea?

• 2 weeks later...

Attention

KBS World (Asia) Viewers

Cooking Up Romance

will air at different times on the following dates

Monday 27 October - around 4:50pm (KST)

Wednesday 29 October - around 6:00pm (KST)

Friday 31 October - around 5:10pm (KST)

this drama is driving me nuts

i mean i like hyegyeong character cause she is so strong

but at the same i feel like i wanna bash her head sumtime

cause of her stubborness

ergh... it's annoying

and her whole i love manbong ssi

is getting to my nerve too

sumtime i just wish that she could give up so it will be manbong's turn to chase her

sigh...

btw i am watching this on kbs world

so i didnt know the ending for this drama yet...

^_^

The person who annoys me the most in this drama is Manbong! I find his hang-dog expression and his 'sighs' so annoying! He has already taken the big step of giving up Sujin, so why does he keep avoiding her and Gwangho? If he really wish them happiness, he should just show a brave and cheerful look when he meets up with them. To act like he does, means he hasn't gotten over Sujin.

Guest fieryheart

The story is getting more interesting.

In today's episode at KBS World (Ep 84) , Hye Gyeong went to Canna with a guy. Man Bong is beginning to feel uneasy.

The person who annoys me the most in this drama is Manbong! I find his hang-dog expression and his 'sighs' so annoying! He has already taken the big step of giving up Sujin, so why does he keep avoiding her and Gwangho? If he really wish them happiness, he should just show a brave and cheerful look when he meets up with them. To act like he does, means he hasn't gotten over Sujin.

tell me about it

he keep get annoyed by hyegyeong undying love for him

while he is the same with sujin

although she clearly said that she dont want him anymore but he keeps bugging her

this week ep in kbs world is not bad

ha ha ha

i love it

i like it when manbong started to get annoyed and uneasy over hyegyeong

that's good

wonder what happened to sujin

i wanted sumthing to happen to her

but...

am i being mean?

ha ha ha

Archived