[drama 2008] Cooking Up Romance / Returned Earthen Bowl 돌아온 뚝배&#4

Guest huangsy

Guest adikkeluangman

"Cooking Up Romance" on KBS Off to a Smooth Start

2008-06-05

08605_ent_1.jpg

"Cooking Up Romance," a brand new drama series on KBS 2TV, is off to a smooth start.

According to AGB Nielson Media Research, the first episode of "Cooking Up Romance" recorded viewer ratings of 9.6%.

Although the viewer ratings failed to exceed the 10% mark, it was twice as high as the final episode of the sitcom "Unstoppable Wedding," which had preceded the new drama.

Meanwhile, "Elephant," a daily MBC sitcom which airs on the same time slot as "Cooking Up Romance," recorded viewer ratings of 8.2%.

The new drama series is a remake of a popular drama series entitled "Seoul Ttukbaegi" that was aired on KBS in the early 1990s.

The first episode of "Tokyo Sun-Shower," a four-part special drama series on SBS, recorded viewer ratings of 6.3%, "Yisan" on MBC recorded 29.8% and "Formidable Rivals" on KBS recorded 7.6%.

c: KBS Global

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sang

Anyone had watch this drama????

Following links are still active.

Edit: Sorry all episode links are expired.

Guest atel

wow they're making a remake of the 1991 version. choi soojong was young back then and didn't this show make him popular?... can't remember.

I know this is a remake but anyone know what's the genre of this drama? melo or heavy drama? comedy?

it's been a while, but it think it's just the regular daily drama style, not too light hearted or too sad or heavy. not comedy for sure, but it had it's light moments.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest marvelous

Can anyone upload or know where you can download this? aninice is dead and haven't uploaded a video in weeks.

Guest motto

I'm watching this on KBS World and I've just finished the third episode. Looks like this drama is going to be so much fun. The young manager reminds me of someone I can't recall right now.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Happy_Day

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love daily dramas!

I've been wanting to see Kim Sung Eun as the main character for a long time. I feel her rise to stardom is long overdue. She was great in Peculiar Woman, Peculiar Man - even though she was a secondary character. She's very pretty and a very natural actress.

Anyone know the ratings for this, and how many episodes there've been?

140011001_L.jpg

I think this is the main male character. He's so good-looking! I've seen him before..

i've caught a few ep. on kbsworld and is that kang eun bi that works in the restaurant? and its funny how all the nonstop 5 members have been on the last 3 KBS daily dramas (Goo Hye Sun, Jo Jung Rin, Han Hyo Joo, and Kim Ji Suk if he counts) and on the last two sitcoms (Lee Jung and Kang Kyung Joon)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived