Ulzzang America!

Guest iFAMOUS

Guest iFAMOUS

LMAO DUHHH KIDDS. these are scene kids

(:

idk i just thought it would be funny

i think they are all cute.

well most of them

and those who havent heard of them, i guess u need to be 'scene' or at least live in a place where there are alot of scene kids around to know about them

hanabeth and audrey kithcing and jeffree star were on mtv

they all do have pretty faces

well some

they dont need to win contests to be famous

they are famous for being pretty

just my thought

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest everythingxxelse

izzy hilton!

that guy i thought he was a girl, and no matter what i try to picture him as a guy and he looks like a girl!

freaky! ACK! (no offense to anyone, but yeahhh... )

Guest geishaOo

lol at the negative comments. i guess they are too white to be considered ulzzangs.

but i think the concept is pretty much the same. loads of make-up and big hair. just in different colors, which includes race.

yea, their style is more outrageous but what the heck, i've never seen pure asians with natural wavy brown hair and grey-colored eyes.

thanks for the post because this was unexpected.

Guest iFAMOUS

(:

lol at the negative comments. i guess they are too white to be considered ulzzangs.

but i think the concept is pretty much the same. loads of make-up and big hair. just in different colors, which includes race.

yea, their style is more outrageous but what the heck, i've never seen pure asians with natural wavy brown hair and grey-colored eyes.

thanks for the post because this was unexpected.

Guest hotmonkey

iFAMOUS post more!!!!

even though they look so weird to me but they seems so different that I found them interesting!!!

Guest megan92

dang it's true that most of them people that get "famous" on the internet in this country are scenesters. LOL. i'm trying to think of one "normal" one and i can't. some of them are really pretty. some would probz just look like crap without all the hair/makeup and what not but that goes for net idols from any country haha.

Guest Death Note

Some people here... -_-

The scenesters here are really considered Ulzzang in America. Most of them are models and people try to copy them an such. Audrey kitching even went out with the lead singer of Panic At the Disco

Maybe because they are not asian , are not preps, and not wearing hollister and etc....hmhmmmmmmhmhmhmhmhmh

but then again this a biased asian forum D:

Guest Ken1430262807

there is no american ulzzang this thread is pointless. The thread name should be changed.

FYI I am american and I am not asian so I don't have a problem with there being american ulzzang i honestly wish we had some but at this moment we don't. Because those people are not "best face"

WHOA. Talk about extreme! I think they're way more than the "ulzzang" definition. Dark, colorful and loud.

The first chick scared me.

Thats not a girl that a man.

Guest Amanda Plz

Some people here... -_-

The scenesters here are really considered Ulzzang in America. Most of them are models and people try to copy them an such. Audrey kitching even went out with the lead singer of Panic At the Disco

Maybe because they are not asian , are not preps, and not wearing hollister and etc....hmhmmmmmmhmhmhmhmhmh

but then again this a biased asian forum D:

Yup. I knew that as soon as I clicked on this thread it'd be full of negative "there's no such thing as an American ullzang!" comments.

...Sad. But not surprising in the least.

Anyway :lol: I love Jeffree Star. He's awesome.

Guest koffee

i like these wayyyy more than the asian ones...

they actually have attitude n not afraid to show it!

so different from always trying to b big eyed n 'cute'

Archived