Ulzzang America!

Guest iFAMOUS

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest m4rshmall0w

hannah beth and her friend audrey are adorable. Others just freak me out. waddup with the racoon-haired chick?

Guest Aironaz

Acene, ulzzang whatever they are I like them they look so vibrant, like some of their funky hair and clothes. Kinda makes me sad that the guys are way skinnier than me lol :sweatingbullets:

Guest tecktonik/

I'm starting to think American Ulzzangs are bashed in America as much as Korean ones in Korea.

Then... I wonder if any Koreans admire them? o_o

Because you know... it's always the other way around in the opposite country. :o

Don't reply to me that Koreans are too stuck up to like American things because

I've seen them like American things. -_-

It's cool for them like we like K-Media.

EDIT: Whoopp, wrong account.

EDIT2: I love Izzy's glasses mannnn. And his sense of style.

Even though he's a man.

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

i like these wayyyy more than the asian ones...

they actually have attitude n not afraid to show it!

so different from always trying to b big eyed n 'cute'

agree, i dont hate the asian version, but this thread will be boring if they're like the other one..

this should be america scenster/ulzzang. it's more interesting this way, at least to me

Guest Amanda Plz

You're overgeneralizing my point.

The point isn't about drugs or crimes, I'm saying that they're still being immature for rebelling in that form.

They don't have to whine about 'my parents won't let me do it', they can reason with them. But they decided to take the easy way out and start rebelling in this way...what parents would want their kids to look like that?

And no, not all teenagers want to rebel. So you're overgeneralizing that point too.

Sure I want my opinions heard, but I don't rebel against them since I know enough that what they tell me is in my best interest and I shouldn't be radical.

How the hell do you know if they're rebelling against their parents about it? Maybe they LIKE that style and maybe their parents don't care if they dress that way one way or another :/. My mom loves this style and she encourages us to be whoever we want and dress however we want. But of course you might push that around to say that those types of parents let their kids do anything they want, but no. My mom is very strict about a lot of things, but about expressing ourselves? No freaking way.

Sorry if your parents dictate everything you do. I'm sure that'll come back to harm you someday. Don't think that just because of the way people dress that they're automatically hoodlums and druggies. That'll harm your precious view of the world too.

Guest iFAMOUS

ok this thread is starting to be really freaking stupid. some of these asians from what i can see are so biased. wow. how ridiculous some of you sound. this wasnt even suppose to turn out to be flaming on these scenesters. but yet, some of you guys do. i didnt say anything bad abour korean ulzzangs or anything. i think most are really cute. but when this was posted. you guys went crazy. this is so stupid. i really wanna cuss all you kids out. but soompi rules forbid me to. so if you wanna start something with me. PM me at myspace.com/mathewvengeful. i would sure love to hear from you guys. as this being said, this thread will soon be no more. i appreciate the ones not saying anything bad. and PS. emo? wtf are u guys thinking. ulzzang style and scene style are pretty much the same. so saying theyre emo makes me look at asian ulzzangs and looking them as being emo as well. some of you are so stupid and immature i swear. get a life.

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

^ Oh yeah Cory Kennedy.....pthh if we're talking about korean ulzzang style, man she IS NOT an ulzzang.

i cant call these people ulzzangs...not the way koreans think of ulzzangs, anyway.

Guest fatcupoftea

^^true dattt. I used to love Molly Steele, though. I think she's pretty, but sometimes she can look a bit plain. Maybe because they all have a more grungy style.

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

lol some of their poses and camera angles do remind me of uhljjang pictures. haha. pretty. crazy style :]

Archived