Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fallen*angel*

Anything that makes you wanna CRY in your HEART

we match so well. it's almost scary. but right from the beginning you always had some kind of girl in your life. so i never let any potential feelings to grow or develop cause i thought it was futile when you had someone else. i became your best friend. the person you spilled everything to. my heart did waver from time to time, but i thought that i finally settled as your best friend. but now i don't know. you show me affection sometime, but i question to how many other girls have you done this to? also, the situation right now is not in our favor. you're in a relationship that doesn't seem to be going anywhere, but yet you still try and try to fix it when i tell you it's best to move on. there is that awkwardness with our other friend because she is so crazy about you. i really want to say john tesh it all and date you, but that will definitely cause ripples. and i also know you very well. i know how much of a flirt you are even when you're in a relationship, and i wonder if you would do the same to me if we were to become something. you think i don't harbor any feelings for you. i don't show it because i don't think i'm allowed to hold feelings for you. you have a girlfriend right now and one of my best friends is heartbroken over you. should i tell you all this? would that do anything? or should i just wait until the situation is better and in my favor?

um... i don't have much to cry about

maybe when my sister is being too much of a pinkberry

and when people don't believe me or trust me

or when i try to explain they don't let me finish

or when i try to finish off a fight and fail

I wish my parents would realize that I'm not sick or tired, and that I'm just unhappy.

Gave her my everything, I still love her but she's trying so hard to forget about me. Honestly, I don't even know what I did wrong. I wish she'd just tell me sometimes.

Maybe she just doesn't like me or never did lol

That you wouldn't tell me the way things were unless I asked you. I thought you were different. I guess I was wrong.

broke up with bf of 1.5 years. On the night of the break up, he convinced me that he still loved me. He said our personalities don't match; and we're not going anywhere. four days later, he has a new gf. I no longer mean anything to him, and he only talks to me when he's bored. yet, everyday, im still thinking about him. missing him.

Loving someone but not being able to pursue it.

I adore this guy, but I rarely see him because he's on the other side of town *tear*

Still being too intimidated to even message a hot guy on okcupid sweatingbullets.gif

miss him like crazy.. how can i hold it 4 months!!!!!!! i love my bf, john tesh

Why do you hurt me all the time and I still like you? I dont think you even care because Im just someone to relief your pain from someone else that dont care for you anymore and when you dont need me all you do is not care...

I dont even think you know I have feelings, because all I do is laugh it off or smile.

I care alot for you, but apprently for you its something you dont care seeing how much I opened my heart and all I got was your pain that you had inside you.

He's a jerk to me. He's an @sshole. He's a pig. He ruins my day and saves it at the last minute.

Yet I've liked him for almost four months to the point where I want him as my boyfriend.

Then I saw the way he looked at her. My heart shattered into pieces. I was on his bed, hugging his pillow, but I still feel my heart breaking.

I know she led him on by accident. She's my friend and it's just her personality to be flirty with guys.

Just not with him, please.

He thinks he isn't good enough for me, he's really insecure. He thinks I'll leave him for another guy anywhere soon, he even gets nightmares about it... I'm not able to comfort and relieve him... Is he just insecure.. or doesn't he trust me..? And we're just dating for two months... >_<''

On top of that he's ignoring me for unknown reasons....

You're telling me that everything in your life is going wrong.

It's been 6 years ago that I loved you, and I still do.

My love for you isn't as strong as it use to be, but it still hurts to see you

talk about another girl to me...& also did you know that you

keep on leading me on by talking to me everyday? Please

stop leading me on, so I can forget about you :(

it can't happen anymore. not with you. though i really wish it could. i genuinely think i would be happy, but situations are not going to allow it. not now. maybe not ever. as sad as this sounds, i want to fall for someone else, hard, so it would be easier to not develop any more feelings for you. i still love you regardless, but we shouldn't be together.

six years on and off liking you is way too long; i need to stop. how come we stopped talking? how come when i liked you, you didn't like me? how come when you liked me, i was with someone else? how come now that i like you again, we stopped talking? it's like we never meet each other at the same time. i wish we did...but i give up.