Update! 4/21/08: New ~scandalous~ Miley Cyrus Pictures

Guest leongfun

Guest TygrrLilly
Nah, it's not Miley.

It's Hannah Montana in those pics.

*snicker*

LOOOOOOOOL best post in the thread!

I'm pretty apathetic towards her and really they're not nearly as bad as pics of some girls around her age.

What I don't get is why she's still posting pics like this on the internet even though it gives her bad press. I guess there really is no such things as bad publicity.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest saltnpepper

argh miley is a really bad role model for the younger generation >.>

since she's a disney figure she would really watch what she's doing because she's under the public eye

and her parents always tell the magazines how they take good care of her and stuff -.-

Guest SophiaSan
i don't find these as "scandalous" as some people consider it but it's definately hilarious to see how hard she tries to be older. the previous pictures were definately much more skankier than these. what is that green thing in the first picture, a bra or is it painted to cover something?

but think about it. there are a ton of idiot 13-15 yr. old girls who pose seductively on myspace or something stupid like that, trying to act sexy and mature when they clearly not. nothing out of the ordinary. she's still a teen.

the nude vannessa hudgens pictures is still number one on my disney stars gone bad list. posing entirely nude totally beats out all these pictures of miley pretending to show something.

i agree with whoever posted about her getting pregnant. it's either that or doing drugs and drinking. either way i can't wait to see her fall off the tracks.

exactly.

Guest shixuwa22

ALONG with everyone else

I have to post

WHAT THE???

O_____O

they don't look fake

and if they were it'd take a genius0@!(*)(#*!@ photoshopper to do that

so im guessin they're real

seriously it's bad enough she has sooo much attention already

why does she need more?

i mean IF it's herself promoting this buisnesss

Guest MizzprEEETy

She's letting hollywood getting into her head. 15, and laying on a guy...pulling her shirt like that? I'm pretty disappointed in her...

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

she is the stupidest girl in the world.

... i think parents should ban together and get rid of her.

without disney and her record deal, she's nothing but a prostitute on a street corner.

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

LMFAO!!!!!! this why i constantly call her a big fat rainbow. yes, i will laugh my richard simmons off when you get pregnant at 17

Guest lovex3hero

Uhhhh... is she really 15? If she is, she's sure growing up pretty fast.

*cough cough*

And to think little children look up to her...

Guest Yunho<3

I don't blame other to take picture like this but come on she FAMOUS DISNEY.Kids look up to her.They put her at role model.She teaching them bad stuff.

Who care about other 15 year old.They not famous nobody look up to them but Miley is DISNEY STAR.I know a girl who 5 that like her.

Lordy.I'm just gonna sit and watch her get pregnent at 17.

Archived