Update! 4/21/08: New ~scandalous~ Miley Cyrus Pictures

Guest leongfun

Guest uninfatuated

i don't find these as "scandalous" as some people consider it but it's definately hilarious to see how hard she tries to be older. the previous pictures were definately much more skankier than these. what is that green thing in the first picture, a bra or is it painted to cover something?

but think about it. there are a ton of idiot 13-15 yr. old girls who pose seductively on myspace or something stupid like that, trying to act sexy and mature when they clearly not. nothing out of the ordinary. she's still a teen.

the nude vannessa hudgens pictures is still number one on my disney stars gone bad list. posing entirely nude totally beats out all these pictures of miley pretending to show something.

i agree with whoever posted about her getting pregnant. it's either that or doing drugs and drinking. either way i can't wait to see her fall off the tracks.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mango-iee

What is she trying to do? TT.TT

What the fcuk is she doing in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd pictures?

And who the fcuk is the boy hugging her? Her new bf? TT.TT

Why am I pissed off anyway?

Guest geronsky

I don't really think these pictures are scandalous except for the underwear one.. I just have to say she's trying WAAAY to hard.

Guest stephfunny.bunny

o my

i swear she's really young too!

girls these days are growing up so quickly....

(ah that just made me feel so old... and i'm not even all that old! :ph34r: )

Guest vanggirlie

i think as a person she can do whatever she wants but being part of disney, she has to be more careful. it's totally not good for her and disney to be doing that.

Guest Rekidai

wow. and i thought miley was diffferent in the beginning. turned out she turned into one of *those* celebrities.

Guest 105♥126

EASY FOR A GOOD GIRL TO GO BADDD (8)

LOL sorry.

that`s all i can say.

well, that`s if she was good to start with .__.

Archived