Update! 4/21/08: New ~scandalous~ Miley Cyrus Pictures

Guest leongfun

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Romancer.

LOL Damn I should have looked in this thread instead of waiting forever for them to load on ohnotheydidnt!

She's so ridic. She's had pics like this leaked before.

Guest sweeti.sammi

lol i would so laugh if she ends up pregnant... esp after she said the thing about not pulling a britney spears.... LOL.

kinda saw this coming

Guest maydai3333

Wow...I thought that you know after two or three times, she would learn not pose for these pics anymore. This is getting ridiculous.. i mean she's a DISNEY star.. and magazines are going around calling her a "good girl".. Good girl my richard simmons. A while ago, there was an interview with her in People, and her daddy was sitting there criticizing the stars like britney and lindsay, saying that by showing miley these pictures, she would stay out of trouble. But judging from her recent behavior, I would say that its doing the complete oppisite. I would not be surprised if she ended up pregnant by next year.

Guest My Sweet September

They honestly don't look THAT bad to me. It's not like she's playing with her boobies or va-jay-jay.

I've seen wose stuff on this website by younger girls than her >.>

Guest sunnyside

These are not fake pictures. It doesn't suprise me she would do such things, i knew from the beginning that she would not be one of those goody girls.

Even Lindsay Lohan wasn't like this @ 15. I wonder what would happen to Miley when she hits 18.

Even though the pictures aren't that bad, but this reflect what she will be like in the future. Prob. like another lindsay or britney.

And she should know millions of young girls look up to her, so she should be responsible to not act like this.

Guest applecool

hahahahahaha

O_O

whatever.

i don't know whether to believe this or not.

but, if it really is non-photoshopped. eeek, that's lame on her part.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

It's just sad to see little kids looking up to her. I was at the mall the other day, this little girl wanted Miley Cyrus's hair extension and the mother was oh-so-happily picking which colour they should get.

That's what happens when you are famous before you even know what a celebrity is. I don't blame Miley 100%, she probably didn't know that she can't be a normal teenager when she signed up for Disney.

I blame either her mom for not stopping this and the parents that are still buying these stuff for their kids.

Guest raindrops

LMAO how come i've never found her pretty. Maybe its because i've never watched Hannah Montana or whatever that is.... o__o'

---rainie*

Guest pangstar_lOVEs_herojaejoon

shes trying to be sexy....too sexy,...i never

really liked her..well i dont hate her but i dont lover her either.

ew..im tired of her..everywhere i go..MILEY! MILEY! im so tried..

*About to die here*

Archived