Kim Myung Min 김명민

Guest flyfany89

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest S2KangTa

wohhhhhhhhhhhhhh he's such a good actor!!!! bad family was sooooo good!! dal gun fighting!!!!!!! AAKKAAAKAKK

• 2 weeks later...

Kim Myung min reminds me of a bulldog. ugly but VERy loveable. :blush:

Haha. He's not ugly.. well, imo.. at first I thought he was kind of cute. I didn't know he was born in 1972..

He's a good actor.. and funny - I've never seen his other dramas, so maybe he's diff in those..

• 2 months later...
Guest bellegray

I loved him in Lee Soon Shin

and I just finished watching "bad family" and I LOVE his character in there! so different and fresh from his role from before. LOL. he's so funny, "You wanna smell dirt?!?!" HAhahAH

:}

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm...it's so quiet in his thread. KMM's a very underrated actor indeed. Just some new updates on his upcoming projects... :)

He plays a doctor in his next movie thriller titled "The Riddle of Thousand Words" (천개의혀) that's planned to open in theaters early next year in 2007.

a420060925_27301634.jpg

1159190817623_1.jpg

9420060925_27301866.jpg

20060925182735220.jpg

8020060925_27301432.JPG

a420060925_27301656.jpg

N2006092615374255701.jpg

a420060925_27301652.jpg

20060925192153233.jpg

20060925200648282.jpg

e720060926_27306886.jpg

N2006092612283490701.jpg

News clips:

YTN Star (10-13-06)

Riddle of Thousand Words press con (MBC Section TV Ent. News 10-11-06)

And good news! We're also going to see him soon in a new drama, "The Great White Tower," (하얀거탑) which he is also casted to play a ruthlessly ambitious doctor (again, another medical role) starring with Cha In Pyo, Lee Sun Kyoon, Song Seon Mi, and Kim Bo Gyeong. It's adapted from the Japanese novel 白い巨塔 (Shiroi Kyoto) by Yamazaki Toyoko. There has been TV drama remakes in two Japanese versions (1978 and 2003) and one in Taiwanese version this year (with Jerry Yan). It is slotted to air on MBC after "Jumong" ends in January 2007.

2006102515461470524_1.jpg

8020061026_27781228.jpg

Article 1

Article 2

Due to their close 10-year friendship, Kim Myung Min will be the Master of Ceremonies for Ryu Jin's wedding held on Oct. 29th. Tei and the 7 Princesses will perform at the ceremony.

e720061027_27799701.jpg

e720061027_27799703.jpg

Source: Yahoo News

Arriving at Ryu Jin's wedding...

20061029132908.978.0.jpg

Source: Daum

• 2 months later...
Guest kyo_lover

So sad to see so little information of him. I do not find him really cute but he justs gives off his own charisma and charm. Love him. His role in Bad Family somehow suits him, he acted in it really well. Love his role and acting. Two thumbs up for him. Cannot stop looking at hime now. HAhaha

• 2 weeks later...

Kim Myung Min - One of top favourite actors...HE WAS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS in More Beautiful Than A Flower and I was startled in his totally different role of Bad Family but he made himself so endearing in it!

One day, I will definitely get my hands on the 104 Episodes of The Immortal Admiral Lee Soon Shin and what a ball of a marathon I would do then, heard tell it is slowly being fan subbed, so happy! As the version available sold on Yesassia only is a super edited version, they chopped off so many scenes/episodes...sigh, I definitely can't do a chop chop version watch of such a fab epic what more by my dearest darling KMM...

Now he is in WHITE TOWER.....no fan subs yet *cries* but one day soon I hope...AJA KMM OPPA, you are immortal to me. And what's this I read on an old article you will be in SPEED with my other fav. actor Lee Seo Jin...U LA LA what a galore then, it's postponed I understand, no matter with you and LSJ Naueri in it, it WILL BE OUT OF THIS WORLD...AJA

• 4 weeks later...

Kim Myung Min....will never cease to amaze me....just finished till Ep. 21 of The Immortal Admiral Yi Soon Shin.....as far as the subbing allows.....thanks so much subbing team.....and a dearest chingu that downloaded for me...I would buy the 104 Ep. in a heart beat if it was ever sold....

He to me is the epitome of a most charismatic, personified individual with a calm demeaneor yet amazingly I can feel his strong persona of a real namja.....his acting like the calm before a storm - the beautiful errie pure stillness that is a facade to the underlying eminent power that is within that soon rise and strike with little or no warning......and leaves in his trail an unforgettable performance that would be remembered in history....aigoooooo I'm getting crazy here???!! ka!ka! *help*?...*day dreams and hummsss* ha!ha!

His versatality....acting in serious roles to that of Bad Family - utter comedy...he is so amazing....WHITE TOWER...Kaja....if ever a subbing takes this drama on...they would have my undying gratitude....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cleown

Finished watching Bad Family yesterday. A quite good drama with even better actors.

KMM was funny, really like him when he said "You want to smell dirt, don't you?!" :lol:

Unfortunately there no English subs for White Tower - I would have watched it to see how MMK handle a more intellectual and serious character. But love him as gangster though.

Guest lovehunter12

I love him <33 He's so good in ' BAD FAMILY ' that drama rocks.. !!! I hope he makes newer movies or dramas !!

-Fighting!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest cookiemonster1430262540

Actor Kim Chosen as 1st LancomeMan Model

kimmyeongminc9ba45ac3.jpg

Actor Kim Myeong-min has been chosen as the first male model for the cosmetic brand LancomeMan.

With the launch of the new anti aging male cosmetic product, a survey conducted on 120 Lancome Korea counter managers show that 75 percent of them chose Kim as the Korean actor most representative of an intelligent and successful man.

A Lancome brand manager says that even in foreigners' eyes, Kim can express more than 100 percent of what LancomeMan represents due to his good looks, talent, sophisticated charm and professionalism.

credit KBS Global, ttenovy of AF

Archived