[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loving_D

ewwwww not liking the cast at all. mickey?! maybe its because i dont like dbsg. well i think the reason why kang eun bi is because her relationship on xman with mickey and xiah. from then she started getting anti fans...those immature dbsg fans.

KILL EUN BI... some kind of Han Ga Een wanna be wtf.. she's queer she should get hit by a car and stay in the hospital so she can't be in Nonstop ... wtf

sorry to say this but that was rude rude rude. im guessing you're a mickey fan. <_<

^ stop bashing on her.

Yeah, she got on my nerves on Xman but now i think she's not so bad. atleast compared to other people (*cough bin*)

Guest ix3_jesus

I didn't like Nonstop 5 when it first came out and same thing with Nonstop 6. But as 5 progressed I started to like it so maybe same with 6?

haha same here. It's probabally because they were new at acting so they weren't all that great. and no couples or crushes to root for. before in NN5&&NN4 i was like eh no cuties (cept. hyunbinxDD)>:P but they` got SO much more attractive when yu keep watching (:

I didn't like Nonstop 5 when it first came out and same thing with Nonstop 6. But as 5 progressed I started to like it so maybe same with 6?

that's because we don't know what type of character they are. their character will develop as the episodes will go on. nonstop always started out slow.

Guest YOONA_x3

*BARF*

KANGEUNBI... ARGH I CANT STAND HER.

i mean, it's gREAT that kibum and yoochun are coming out..

but kang eunbi RUINED it

Guest bubblyhyunghee

The cast is okay...but i think there should be more girl cast. I like Micky from banjun drama...i will definatly watch nn6 to see his acting again. ^_^

Guest kristixky

i dont` like how they are going to be all related. well not all of them but like four of them right? iono. that just means less couples and stuff. and usually in every nonstop everyones with someone.. yea.

but im sure it'll be good, im gonna miss nst5 alot tho.

Guest hershy kissez

i dont` like how they are going to be all related. well not all of them but like four of them right? iono. that just means less couples and stuff. and usually in every nonstop everyones with someone.. yea.

but im sure it'll be good, im gonna miss nst5 alot tho.

what! aw man.. i dont wat most of them to be related :(

Archived