[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

Guest Linhster

does kim ki bum and eunbi ever get together?? I havent watched in awhile but the last episode i watched that other guy was leaving?? I always wanted them to get together!!

p.s. i dont understand korean haha. but i still like to watch it w/o subtitles. weird i know.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest damifino

No, Kibum and Eunbi never got together. Currently, Kibum is dating Eunah (and involved in a mess of a love triangle with his best friend Jihoo) and Wonjoon (aka Smileman) likes Eunbi but she doesn't know it yet.

Guest lostfromfate

Kibum is going to Japan from Oct. 15-24 to film his new drama so won't be able to film RR. I wonder how they are going to explain his absence on RR since most likely that will be part of the time they are filming the final episodes of RR since they seem to film a week or two ahead. But again, they didn't air RR during Chuseok week and most of this week so maybe they'll be all done with filming by the 15th, or at least all of Kibum's parrts. I can't believe RR is ending so soon and no Heechul :(

i think i know how they'll explain it. kibum will leave to forget about eunah and let her go to jihoo. they seem to use that excuse a lot.

anyways, does anyone have tuesday and wednesday's episodes? i don't mean to request, but i don't know where to find them. i hope eunah and jihoo get together! :wub:

Guest I AM MOJO JOJO

a lot of time when somebody goes out of the show non stop staff member just make them disappear without saying anything..

anyways.. whats up no RR all last week and this week?

Guest x__KaNg__x

There were no episodes aired last week because of ChuSuk and there were no Episodes aired this Monday through Wednesday because of the news of North Korea having Nuclear weapon and soccer games.

Kibum is going to Japan from Oct. 15-24 to film his new drama so won't be able to film RR. I wonder how they are going to explain his absence on RR since most likely that will be part of the time they are filming the final episodes of RR since they seem to film a week or two ahead. But again, they didn't air RR during Chuseok week and most of this week so maybe they'll be all done with filming by the 15th, or at least all of Kibum's parrts. I can't believe RR is ending so soon and no Heechul :(

oohh what drama?

so whens raro ending?

aww that sucks i have to wait till tomoro to watch anything T_T...

but its okayy

SMILEMAN<3

Guest damifino

I think Kibum's new drama is called "Snow Flower" or something like that. He will co-star with Go Ara with whom he co-starred in Banolim 2. Originally, Changmin from DBSK was supposed to be in it but due to scheduling conflicts, he had to pull out so Kibum got the role. It will be a Monday and Tuesday drama on SBS and will start airing on November 20.

Guest mkaymrxo

I think Kibum's new drama is called "Snow Flower". He will co-star with Go Ara with whom he co-starred in Banolim 2. Originally, Changmin from DBSK was supposed to be in it but due to scheduling conflicts, he had to pull out so Kibum got the role. It will be a Monday and Tuesday drama on SBS and will start airing on November 20.

Offical Snowflower//Snowflake Soompi Thread

Guest diagon ALLY

Thanks for the info. So dat means shes still on?

Wow i have a lot to watch. 174 and on! :o:rolleyes:

yes shes on every episode now, shes one of the regular main characters

you know the song that 'smile man' sang?

does anyone know the song title and artist? thanks :)

which song? the one he played on the piano, the one he sang at the contest thing, or the one at the picnic with eunbi and hyunkyung? if youre talking about the picnic one its 꽃을 들고서 by se7en

otherwise i have no idea what the other ones were, sorry

Guest diagon ALLY

does anyone know where i can get the korean lyrics for EUNBI's song?

if you dont know what i'[m talking about go here http://www.myspace.com/mbcrainbowromance its sooo cute i'm going crazy cause i want lyrics:[

its originally by jang nara called 나도 여자랍니다

아침일찍 일어나 조깅 저녁 6시후론 금식

이제부터 달라질래 새로운 내 모습을 보여줄래

처음으로 길러본 손톱 외출할땐 굽높은 하이힐

그댈 위해 난 변할거야 동생 아닌 예쁜 연인으로

어린애처럼 대하는 그대가 미워 오래된 사이라 해도

어릴적 내 모습 이젠 지울 수 없나요

나도 여자랍니다 그대곁에 있을때면 부드럽고 약해지는 마음

누구를 사랑한다면 다 그렇잖아

난 꼭 갖고싶어 그대의 마음 눈을 크게 뜨고 다시봐요

멀리서 찾지 말아줘 그대 사랑은 바로 나

전화할땐 자기야 애칭 토라질땐 눈 웃음 애교

좋을거야 새로울거야 그대 나의 연인이 된다면

어린애처럼 대하는 그대가 미워 오래된 사이라 해도

어릴적 내 모습 이젠 지울 수 없나요

나도 여자랍니다 그대곁에 있을때면 부드럽고 약해지는 마음

누구를 사랑한다면 다 그렇잖아

난 꼭 갖고싶어 그대의 마음 눈을 크게 뜨고 다시봐요

멀리서 찾지 말아줘 그대 사랑은 바로 나

힘이 들때면 기대고 싶은 한 사람 내게는 그대 뿐인걸

내가 잘못해도 그댄 내편 되줄거죠

그댈 사랑합니다 저기 높은 하늘만큼 너무 오래 애태우지 말고

비워둔 그대 자리로 빨리 돌아와

난 말하고 싶어 참 오랫동안 혼자 숨겨왔던 나의 비밀

하루에 하나씩 꺼내 매일 전할게 I love You

lyrics from http://www.sing8.com/ (:

i dont know if they are accurate or what not but ya lol

Guest diagon ALLY

jihoo is on loveletter tommorrow :o

too bad kibum isnt on also then they could compete for the same girl on LL too lollll x)

Guest YELL;OH

jihoo is on loveletter tommorrow :o

too bad kibum isnt on also then they could compete for the same girl on LL too lollll x)

haha jihoo... he`s like a hot piece of wood. a pretty boy but so stiff :rolleyes:

oh and i could`ve sworn i read somewhere that he was debuting as a singer too? but i never heard anything more about that...

okay so i have episodes 229 + 23O on my comp but i`m nervous about watching them. if things get any crazier i can`t guarantee that i`ll last until RR finishes --;;

Guest damifino

What's going to happen? What should have happened a century ago. Kibum is probably going to realize what a selfish a$$ he's been and for once act in Eunah's best interest instead of his own.

Watching ep. 230 made me so angry. Why is Eunah acting like such an idiot? Why can't she just tell both guys "look, I'm in an awkward position and I can't choose between you two so stop trying to make me choose" instead of avoiding and delaying the inevitable. And at this point, why would she want either one of them? Both of them are being such jerks only thinking about themselves. When will this nightmare end???

And Smileman, it's weird but I've lost all interest in him since he started talking. I used to always laugh when he smiled, but the thrill is gone :(

Boom is hilarious as always.

Archived