[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

^ SERIOUSLY! hilarious!

and does smileman like either eunbi or hyunkyung?? because i want him to end up with heebon, how cute would that be?! oh well, i'll just keep my fingers crossed, i guess... xP

and i totally agree with damafino on smileman

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest damifino

Now that Eunah getting her memory back is out in the open and everyone knows that Jihoo also likes Eunah back, the only thing left to be revealed is the fact that Kibum knew all along that Eunah liked Jihoo, but kept it hidden... AND THEN this triangle will end and only the lingering awkwardness will exist. This thing never ends!!!

See how even though they only advertised the triangle being the focus of only one episode, it has creeped into virtually every episode? Maybe they know that this triangle isn't going over too well so they are trying not to include it in the previews since they can't do anything about what they already filmed.

I was disappointed in Hyungkyung. How could she waver on her feelings like that? Of course, it's flattering thinking that someone likes you, but she has Heechul, what's to waver on?!?! I know that for the PDs and writers it must be hard to incorporate her character into the plot with Heechul being gone because they want to use the actress, but it's hard to fit her in the storylines like they normally would have since there's still unfinished business and they aren't even sure Heechul's coming back, but still...

As for Smileman, I think he likes Eunbi. After all, every man can't like Hyunkyung. They've already had everyone and their brother have a crush on Hyunkyung at one point or another, even Kim C.

maybe the reason why they have smile man sing so much is to like tease the viewers haha, so they keep watching the show to hear him actually talk, since he's the mysterious one on the show who never talks

-__- ignore me if it sounded retarded. i'm tired~

Guest damifino

Teasing the viewers was cute in the beginning, but the novelty is wearing thin. At first, when he never talked, I thought it would be interesting to hear what his voice sounded like, but now that he's singing practically every week, I have no interest in hearing him talk. I don't think there is a need for him to talk... after all, that's his schtick. But to have him sing practically every week is getting repetitive and rather annoying. What WOULD be cute is to have him talk to only one person (not that we have to hear him). For instance, when Eunbi thought that Smileman talked when it was really the bird, they could do that except there would actually be someone whom he talks to.

like every other korean sitcom/drama, RR is repetitious, predictable, and downright frustrating~~ because you know what`s going to happen regardless of the fact that you know what should happen, and things that should`ve happened about a thousand episodes ago will all be crammed into the last ten or so. but that`s why i love ittt, and i`m still waiting to hear smileman talk ^^

in a way i kind of hope that the fact that kibum knew about jihoo/eunah never comes out. it would just make things messy to the point where nothing would ever be the same again~ even tho that`s kind of happened already xP but still, i want a happy ending! liiike... maybe eunah will decide that being a nun is her true calling in life, and so jihoo + kibum can frolic around to the song that used to always play when they were being all "이 안에.. 너있다"

:)

I was disappointed in Hyungkyung. How could she waver on her feelings like that? Of course, it's flattering thinking that someone likes you, but she has Heechul, what's to waver on?!?! I know that for the PDs and writers it must be hard to incorporate her character into the plot with Heechul being gone because they want to use the actress, but it's hard to fit her in the storylines like they normally would have since there's still unfinished business and they aren't even sure Heechul's coming back, but still...
ohhh, i KNOW! i was like, WOMAN YOU GOT HEECHUL HOW COULD YOU

...which is why i'n hoping smileman likes eunbi instead... though it would be EVEN better if he liked heebon. give that girl some romance, please!

Guest damifino

I just saw episode 227 and it made me get mad at Kibum all the more. No, he wasn't even in this episode LOL. There Euichul was, given an opportunity over Boom and just because Boom was nice to him (even though they aren't even that close and haven't known each other very long), he sacrificed his own happiness for the sake of doing the right thing. He put the welfare of his friend Boom over his own desires, just as Heechul had done for Euichul. All these good and loyal friends around him and Jihoo had to get stuck with Kibum... tsk, tsk, tsk.

Myunghoon and Ayumi are just so adorable together. I'm glad to have at least one sweet couple on the show, but I just wish they hadn't just put them together JUST LIKE THAT. It would have made the relationship all that much sweeter if it wasn't just a "I like you" and a few days later they were together.

Guest chipotle2104

wha? Smileman likes Eunbi? But I thought that she likes Boom!!! If they do another love triangle thing, I will be ANGRY.... I want Smileman and Heebon together....Why don't they ever DO anything with her? I mean she's been on the show since the beginning, but there haven't been any big storylines for her.....

Myunghoon and Ayumi are so cute though..... :)

Guest damifino

As of right now, we don't know who Smileman likes or even if he likes anyone and Eunbi never liked Boom, she was just pretending to be his girlfriend.

Guest babixtin3

AHHHH

SMILEMAN ACTUALLY TALKS!! i heard that starting next week he's gonna be talking more and more

and todays episode clearly showed that he likes eunbi :)

Guest superivystar

ha~ i'm trying :lol: to catch up..and BOY, does smileman sing..i didn't see that coming.. :wub:

yeah, it would be great if he and heebon paired up..i mean seriously, heebon has been there forever and there hasn't been a single love story about her -_- or a major plot that includes her, for that matter :mellow: ehhh but it's too late now i guess..

Guest swtchunsa

wha? Smileman likes Eunbi? But I thought that she likes Boom!!! If they do another love triangle thing, I will be ANGRY.... I want Smileman and Heebon together....Why don't they ever DO anything with her? I mean she's been on the show since the beginning, but there haven't been any big storylines for her.....

I was thinking the same thing. Smileman and Heebon.

I think the couples should be like Kibum&Eunbi, Geo&Eunha, Ichul&Ayumie, and Heechul&Hyunkyung

Guest krngrl3091

I was thinking the same thing. Smileman and Heebon.

I think the couples should be like Kibum&Eunbi, Geo&Eunha, Ichul&Ayumie, and Heechul&Hyunkyung

I TOTALLI AGREE!!! u read my mind

Guest ilove korea

anybody have the rainbow romance episodes where that old woman comes out that says, "Kim kisa. Oonjuna hae. Uhsu." [Driver Kim. Drive. Hurry.] That gag woman?

omg i was soo shcoked when he talked!!!!!!

gah his voice is soo :]]

hehe i have a feeling euichul is going to get hooked up with ayumi or hyunkyung. i mean he always hangs out with them and barley with the guys.

Guest lost_kim

I just saw episode 227 and it made me get mad at Kibum all the more. No, he wasn't even in this episode LOL. There Euichul was, given an opportunity over Boom and just because Boom was nice to him (even though they aren't even that close and haven't known each other very long), he sacrificed his own happiness for the sake of doing the right thing. He put the welfare of his friend Boom over his own desires, just as Heechul had done for Euichul. All these good and loyal friends around him and Jihoo had to get stuck with Kibum... tsk, tsk, tsk.

I so agree... cuz ji hoo was even going to let eun ah go and was going to tell her that he was going to let her be happy with kibum, before he had to fight all those gangsters and got hurt and eun ah finally admitted she got her memory back... and kibum, he knew that eun ah liked ji hoo and he decided to ignore it and just go on with the relationship... Hate how they are dragging the triangle and making everyone unhappy... This is why i don't like love triangles cuz someone always gets hurt... I do hope the writers don't decide to start another one... :o seriously, bro's over ho's, like they say...

Anyways, loved episode 228 just cuz of smileman...!! both jihoo and kibum annoyed me, but smileman just made my day!! :blush: I loved when eun bi was drunk and she was talking to smileman under that tree... they looked so cute together!! and his voice!! it's so mellow and nice, exactly like when he sings!! (in my opinion) and when he came with the flowers!! he's adorable!!

Exactly! <3333 Heebon + Smileman = perfect couple. It makes sense, and they work together, too! D: Heebon has gotten a lot prettier as well. :) I like her new hair styleeee

And Ayumi and Myunghoon are pretty cute, although it was pretty abrupt. >>; Although I first wanted Euichul and Ayumi together ever since the coffee (or soda?) machine incident, it's probably not going to happen.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT HEEBON + SMILEMAN. ):

Archived