Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jew-lee

[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

ahaah I'm so excited... but only b/c Micky and Noh Hong Chul( 노홍철)

ehehe ^^ thats gonna be the only reason why i watch it but w/e its Micky~! ^^

Kang EunBi... eh...w/e

Seriously? I can actually believe such a reason because it seems as if korean fans get upset over trivial things. I liked Kang Eun Bi on X-Man. I hope they don't cut her from NN6 just because people dislike her for such a stupid reason.

^ I'd probably get hurt for saying this...but umm....I don't think it was because she was 'too cute' exactly, and I doubt anyone actually hates her...errr....how do I say this...she's just kind of annoying? :blink:

Imagine someone that's extremely unsure, stuttering and blushing.....ALL THE TIME...I guess in a game show, people either want to hug her or find her really, really annoying (I dunno about the guys, but I think it's safe to say that most you gals out there feel this way, right? And NO we're not jealous) ... she just doesn't give off a nice vibe..I personally like to see confidence in my actors/actresses, that's a quality I find most attractive in celebrities....

Well, if her character in the sitcom is a timid one, I think it'll be fine ...maybe people will even think she's actually cute and likeable...rather than 'she acts too cute'...maybe even funny at times...on that note, does anyone know what part she plays? Maybe she'll surprise us...I mean look at all the things she came up with in the of course game (though this is the reason ppl don't like her...'innocent but evil' <_<), and show us some acting skills...

Hmmm...rainbow romance...I assume that means that there will be different types of romance...is it still set in the college time?

Sad that NN5 is almost over, but kinda excited about NN6...I've never watched the sitcom all the way from the beginning before B)

hope that I didn't offend Kang Eun Bi fans or ppl that feel 'you-shouldn't-bash-on-other-celebs' thingy, just wanted to say why I don't like her at the moment :lol:

I have never heard of Kang Eun Bi and hope that shes not as annoying as everyone says she is... anyway, I'm sad that Nonstop 5 is ending, but I hope I might start to like Nonstop 6...

i know kangeunbi supposedly acts cute and stuff but you guys shouldnt bash on her so much. and i heard that her antis are going crazy cause eunbi&micky are supposed to be together. and i think eunbi is cute and i look forward to having her in it. so stop bashing on her..the only star that i dont like is that noh hong chul guy...

wow micky is in it! he's a nn6 member! yay! im looking forward to see him act again! =]

...kang eun bi...eh? i dun like her. her expressions are too fake. she pissed me off wen she was on xman -_- but i wanna see how her acting skills are o.o

..................non-stop 5 is the best.......

no nonstop6..7....8......9 or 10 can top it...

the cast in nonstop6 are not appealing at allllll....gosh.....

i guess no more nonstop for me after the 24th <_<

Here's a lil start up on NONSTOP 6:

믹키랑임은경이랑커플이란다--

[micky and Lim Eun Kyung are going to be couples]

강은비는짝사랑이고

[& kang eun bi will have a crush on micky]

& the OST will be sang by DBSG :) HURRAY!!

credits to naver.com & me for translation! =)

Non 6 from the looks i cant get a pic of them acting, specially No Hung Chul but i had the same thought when N5 came out and the cast proved me wrong so hope this will be another good and entertaining sitcom

kang eun bi..shes so annoying. she overreacts in xman like her poses when something funny comes up her eyes get all huge and puts her hands up on her cheeks..and she keeps touching her face everytime..she tries to act SO cute. but shes not. thats why shes annoying

i dont care about the people but it would be nice if they had better ppl... sorry but not really a fan of any of them. but i do care how well they act. I miss HyunBin in his NonStop4 days... he was so <3333 and hes gotten hotter as years passed, but still hes the same hyunbin that i remember <333

anyways cant wait for this to come out. hopeuflly more ppl join [ACTUAL NEW FACES] and that the cast doesnt change as much as nonstop 5 did.

^ =(

umm well i'll be watching this for micky, parkheejin, and leeminki.

I'll definitely be watching, just for Minki...and he can definitely act...he got so much praises from the PD and writer of KBS' drama "This Love I Want to Kill" (the drama starring Bi) when he worked on the PD & writer's 1st collaboration, a Drama City entitled "My Older Brother" last year--his debut drama role, and as the lead, which also got him a nomination at the KBS 2004 Drama Awards at the age of 19!