[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

Guest HAVEFAITH

no wonder!.. i saw kibum at LAX last tuesday.... and he was there. i was wondering what he was doing here when he should be shooting his show. well i guess he's not going to be on for a while.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hyuksu

no wonder!.. i saw kibum at LAX last tuesday.... and he was there. i was wondering what he was doing here when he should be shooting his show. well i guess he's not going to be on for a while.

He was at LAX? Ahhh. I'm so jealous.

It's 20 minutes away from my house ><

Guest CaLvIn_n_HoBbEs

Does anyone know the title + artist of the song that hyun woo (?) sings to Eun BI really loudly? they repeat it in episode 55.. and the real song sounds nice

omgomg! i wanted to know the title of this song too! it goes something like "babo yah weh mol leu nee?" something like that...if osmeone has the artist and the title i'd be grateful! =D

Guest amydien

Does anyone know the title + artist of the song that hyun woo (?) sings to Eun BI really loudly? they repeat it in episode 55.. and the real song sounds nice

omgomg! i wanted to know the title of this song too! it goes something like "babo yah weh mol leu nee?" something like that...if osmeone has the artist and the title i'd be grateful! =D

i had to re-watch ep 55 to hear that song...yes it's very nice! I like it too! I had that stairway to heaven feeling on me... :D Aww...I dont know the title either. :(

Guest snoopy

ARE YOU FREAKIN SERIOUS?!!

was he cute in real life? :D:P

by the way...

my heart went :( when hyungmin got a phonecall from eunbi that she can't make it to the cafe. And when they hung up, he was like "eunbi, you can't do this....on my birthday."

i felt so terrible and bad for hyungmin! :(

Guest amydien

my heart went :( when hyungmin got a phonecall from eunbi that she can't make it to the cafe. And when they hung up, he was like "eunbi, you can't do this....on my birthday."

i felt so terrible and bad for hyungmin! :(

^that was Hyungmin's birthday?!?!?!?! I thought it was just a celebration of them being a couple!

OMG...that's soooo saaaad..... :(

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

so ah how's nonstop 6 going?

i am not watching it

don't have time

but is it good?

i might watch it later

Guest banana_milk

^He went to the U.S. in both the show and in real life. He has family here. He used to live in L.A.

OH MY FREAKING GOD. You are so amazingly lucky. I'd love to be you.

Did you meet him or get his signature?? Or were you a nice passerby and didn't bother him ? :)

^ awww... you saw kibum in real life? :w00t: that's awesome. i hope he can get some good rest while visiting family. ^_^

oh, i didn't know it was hyung min's b-day. :( i thought it was a couple celebration as well. pooey... but i really think kibum and eunbi are meant to be as much as hyung min is so very sweet and kind. :D

another thing... you know how kibum gave his scooter keys to eunbi while he's in the US? i've thought about it some more and perhaps there's an underlying message? :unsure: like he's asking her in a subtle way to wait for him to come back? cuz you don't just hand over your keys to anyone to take care of in your absense, if you guys know what i mean. :lol: heehee...

Guest snoopy

^that was Hyungmin's birthday?!?!?!?! I thought it was just a celebration of them being a couple!

OMG...that's soooo saaaad..... :(

yep. it was his birthday. that's why eunbi put that hat inside a gift box to give it to hyungmin since he was like hinting her to get him a hat. But then instead, she left to go to the airport...leaving hyungmin all by himself, celebrating his birthday alone. :(

Guest jaemin

thank you so much for link and translation ........ :lol:

i think Eunbi is a pretty gilr . she doesn't cry when Kibum will go out .

i like Kibum&Eunbi very much . :lol:

Guest POHLLEEN

can anyone upload episodes 45-49 on YSI please?

i'd really appreciate it.

and thanks a bunch for all the other YSI/CLUBBOX links.

(:

can anyone upload episodes 45-49 on YSI please?

i'd really appreciate it.

and thanks a bunch for all the other YSI/CLUBBOX links.

(:

i have ep. 46-49 on filefront links, can you access those instead of YSI? :unsure:

snoopy: oh! so that's why there was that hat in a gift box. i was wondering what that was about. thanks for clearing that up. ^_^ i know eunbi must have felt bad for ditching hyung min, but i think she would've regretted it if she had missed kibum at the airport.

Guest 팥빙수<3

OMG .. KIM BUMS HERE>!?! AHHHHHHHHHH OMG T-T .. SO LUCKY!! ASFKJDF!! HES SO FREAKING HOT .. AH!!

I CANT WAIT UNTIL HE COMES BACK!!<3

Guest klutzy

hey everyone, this week's sypnosis is up

2006년 1월 9일 (월) / 제 56 회

“나만 몰랐던 형민씨”

은비에게 상처를 받은 형민은 마음을 굳게 닫고 은비에게 냉정하

게 대합니다.이 사실을 알게 된 재경, 형민을 욕하는데요..

한 편, 재경은 같은 사람이라는 것을 모른 채 아르바이트에서 형민

을 만나고 정말 좋은 사람이라 생각하게 됩니다.

그런데 세 사람은 한 자리에 모이게 되고... 정말 재경의 입장이 곤

란해져 버렸습니다.

민기는 보라와 함께 희진 교수님의 차를 타고 드라이브를 하게 됩

니다. 그런데 폭주족들이 와서 약을 슬슬 올리네요. 쫓아가서 한

대 쳐 주고 싶은 보라. 그런데 민기는 화도 안 나는지 묵묵히 운전

만 하네요.

그렇게 안 봤는데, 민기, 알고 보면 겁쟁이인걸까요?

2006년 1월 10일 (화) / 제 57 회

“삽질, 그 허무함에 대하여”

희철이와 보라는 교대 댄스 대회에 참가하고자 합니다. 그런데 작

년 우승자가 바로 현경이와 은비라고 하네요. 그 둘만 참가 안 한

다면 이길 수 있을 것이라는 생각에 희철이와 보라는 그 둘 사이

를 이간질하기 시작합니다.

아이비의 ‘아하’ 춤을 완벽하게 재현하는 은비와 현경!

희철, 보라, 상미의 ‘철이와 미애’ 코믹 발랄 댄스! 기대해 주세요.

미국으로 간 기범이가 남기고 간 흔적이 있으니.... 그것은 바로 기

범이가 타던 스쿠터!

민기, 재경, 의철, 홍철은 그 스쿠터를 차지하기 위해 경쟁을 시작

합니다. 희진 교수님을 심판으로 치열한 경쟁이 벌어지고..... 스쿠

터는 누구의 차지가 될까요?

2006년 1월 11일 (수) / 제 58 회

“김밥 마는 사내들”

민기, 희철, 의철, 재경, 형민은 김밥 말기 아르바이트를 해서 야

간 스키를 타러 가기로 합니다.

수많은 역경과 괴로움 속에서도 형민의 주도 하에 열심히 김밥을

마는 사내들!

그들은 무사히 스키장에 도착할 수 있을까요?

보라와 상미가 집수리 때문에 잠시 동안 갈 곳이 없는 희진 교수

를 자기네 집에 모신다고 하네요. 오랜만에 여자들끼리 즐거운 시

간을 보내기로 하는 희진과 보라, 상미.

그런데 보라와 상미 집에 있는 며칠 동안 희진에게는 온갖 힘든 일

들이 닥칩니다. 며칠 사이에 다크 서클이 진해진 희진 교수님, 도

대체 무슨 일이 있었던 걸까요?

2006년 1월 12일 (목) / 제 59 회

“연애비법전서”

희철은 세상 모든 여자를 반하게 만드는 연애비법전서를 얻게 됩

니다. 항상 소개팅에 실패만 하는 재경은 희철로부터 연애비법을

전해 듣고 연애 비법 3단계를 하나씩 실행에 옮깁니다. 희철은 재

경 옆에서 하나씩 코치하는데...

그런데, 열심히 재경을 코치하던 희철, 민기가 보라에게 연애비법

전서에 나온 방법을 쓰고 있는 모습을 발견하네요. 왜 민기가 보라

한테 연애비법을 쓰는 거지? 혹시 민기가 보라를?

홍철이가 인터넷 쇼핑몰을 창업하고, 모델로 은비, 현경, 상미, 보

라를 쓰게 됩니다. 처음에는 아무렇지도 않게 시작했던 모델일인

데, 여자들은 점점 자신이 입은 옷이 제일 잘 팔리길 바라게 되

고.....

모두들 공감할 수밖에 없는 여자들의 깜찍한 경쟁심리!

2006년 1월 13일 (금) / 제 60 회

“고백의 기술”

삼민기, 사민기도 아닌 이민기! 이렇게 지지부진 마음을 졸이고 있

을 순 없다!

민기는 보라에게 고백을 하기로 결심합니다. 그런데 민기의 고백

방식은 보통 사람들과 영 다르네요. 민기의 귀여운 고백 퍼레이

드. 과연 보라는 어떤 반응을 보일까요?

의철은 자신이 소중하게 생각하는 친구 재경이에게 맛집을 추천

해 줍니다. 그런데 희본이 그런 의철이를 걱정하는데요, 이유는 바

로 재경에게는 무엇 하나 잘못 추천해 주면 끊임없이 원망을 받기

때문이라네요. 사람들의 증언을 들으면 들을수록 점점 긴장되는

의철.

까다로운 베스트 프렌드 재경이를 만족시킬 수 있을까요?

I think tomorrow's episode is a slight continuation of the last episode (seems to be focused on EunBi and HyungMin) but I may be wrong. Can anyone translate???

Archived