[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

Guest `starry.night

for some reason I can't dl in ysi anymore....GRRRRR!! dangit. I'll wait till tomorrow and if it doesn't work I'll wait for the FF from Lisa and then upload it for you guys ^^

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Alexiel

Hey guys, I'm new to this thread but I really want to get into NN6.. I've watched a few episodes, and I think it's a great series. ^^ It kinda helps that I'm a huge HeeChul fan, but yeah. :xx

I've started an index of the thread where I copied the post links that contain pictures, translations/summaries, caps, etc. so that it could keep the thread organized but it's gonna take a while. (I'm on page 21.) I was wondering if someone with a post on the first page could edit it into their post after I'm finished... if not, I might host a page on my domain and link it in my sig or something.

I just want to make it easier for newcomers like me to find information lost in the dozens of pages in the thread.. do you guys want me to continue making the index? ^^

Guest banana_milk

I'm actually starting to like Hyunkyoung now. It seems like she and Hyungmin will be regulars now. I'm not sure though.

The writers have certainly given her a lot more character. Before, she was this perfect girl who was really boring to watch, but now, it was fun to see her doing the cute and sexy act, and the whole fighting with Eunbi thing. I still support the Eunbi and Kibum storyline though! :D :D

Guest amydien

Thanks for the links!

Yes, Hyung Kyung's character is a lot better now...although I didnt really hate her in the beginning. I like how she really gets to do something instead of just trailing behind Ki Bum as his girlfriend. And Hyngmin is funny in his own dorky way. He can go from really serious to suddenly funny scenes. :lol:

^ agrreeed. hyunkyung looked rleli nice dancing to aha

hmff i demand kibummie poo T_T

how come micky hasnt been on for ages..2 episodes onli T_T ;; even is he has a busy schedule..i thought he was part of the show.. has he quit or is he gonna come on soon???

and eunkyung left too -___-^ yyy

alot of the casts personalities have changed.. i was a major nono eunbi but now i relli watch it for her and kibum =))

cant wait for 59

Guest Melanie Haeli

woa..thanx for yis link epd 58...hehe..im missing KIbum oredi..hehe

I like the dancin to Ivy "A-ha" by Eunbi&HYunkyung..

Yea...Yunho going to appear on NNS6 as guest star on 17th Jan if im not wrong^^

Guest luckyyou

I just started watching Rainbow Romance (I'm on episode 3 now :P) and it's so hard to be on track when there's so many episodes already. I was just wondering you know when they roll the credits, the song they play, who is it by and what's the title. It's SM Town - Hot Mail but with just boys singing and I think the lyrics might be different. I'm confused. Help please. :)

i think yoonho from dbsk is gonna guest star soon. there are pics on the main site.

omo omo omo chongmal?!?!?! :w00t: and if it's gonna be on jan. 17th, that'd be a wonderful early b-day pressie for me. i hope micky will come back as well. ^_^

Alexiel: that's awesome. i started to upload LQ eppies to FF links starting on episode 46 (?), i think. you can put this link in your index:

http://wackycashew.filefront.com

the episodes are under the Nonstop 6 Rainbow Romance folder. :D

and i agree with you guys. it's so much more interesting to watch hyunkyung now that she's out from under the shadow of just being kibum's gf. and hyungmin is hilarious. him and jaekyung have gotten on so well, it's "scary". :P

Guest hillz3388

HERE'S THE YSI for EP. 58..

http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1EMBNP2...8Q2B7QFMGKV2C34

credit to kurosakineko of the KOREAN MUSIC FORUMN!

THANKZ SO MUCH FOR THE YSI LINK FOR EPISODE 58 IVE BEEN WAITING SUCH A LONG TIME! HAHA!

:lol: THANX!! now cant wait for epi 59 on YS or whatever! ^^

and @ the piccy above WTHECK?!!?!??!? on the bed..on top of eachother?!?! O_o :vicx:

Guest lil_azn_wannabe

Thx for the tranlsation for the previews, that's pretty cool

and

@creidesca: CONGRATULATION TO YOUR CLUBBOX TURNING GOLD!!!

I havn't been able to watch NN6 and I just catched up ...

Actually I havn't been watching since Kibum went to America

sooo... I just watched 3 of them in a row!

I must say OMG, the story between hyungmin and Eunbi is sooo sad!

He rejected her, ne? That's kinda sad =(

But I don't quite get that, does Eunbi still love Kibum, or is she just upset, that

Hyungmin is kinda cold to her!

But I didn't know that it was his birthday! I just read the post and it said that =(

But then she didn't know it was his b-day ...

And the performance of Bora and HeeChul was sooo funny, but did Hongchul get 2nd place?

But they couldn't defeat hyunkyung and Eunbi!

I loved that fight between those two, it was sooo funny, but i'm glad that they are still friends hehe^^

Minki is sooo coool is he really going to tell that he loves her?

That's gonna be sooo cool ^^ Can't wait to see tomorrows episode hehe^^

Guest makemyday

Thx for the tranlsation for the previews, that's pretty cool

and

@creidesca: CONGRATULATION TO YOUR CLUBBOX TURNING GOLD!!!

I must say OMG, the story between hyungmin and Eunbi is sooo sad!

He rejected her, ne? That's kinda sad =(

But I don't quite get that, does Eunbi still love Kibum, or is she just upset, that

Hyungmin is kinda cold to her!

But I didn't know that it was his birthday! I just read the post and it said that =(

But then she didn't know it was his b-day ...

And the performance of Bora and HeeChul was sooo funny, but did Hongchul get 2nd place?

But they couldn't defeat hyunkyung and Eunbi!

I loved that fight between those two, it was sooo funny, but i'm glad that they are still friends hehe^^

Minki is sooo coool is he really going to tell that he loves her?

That's gonna be sooo cool ^^ Can't wait to see tomorrows episode hehe^^

yeah i'm wondering if eunbi has some kind of lingering feeling for hyungmin.

anyways, eunbi DID know that it was hyungmin's birthday..

that's why she got him the hat as a present.

and hongchul got first place, eunbi and hyunkyung got second.

:)

^ i get the sense that maybe it's not lingering feelings, but eunbi probably thinks of hyung min as a good friend and is perhaps feeling a bit hurt by his coldness and being so blatant about having a "girlfriend". it is a bit of a slap in the face... especially when you seem confused about how he got from really liking you to totally being attracted to another girl all of a sudden. :wacko: eun bi probably feels a bit weird. not to mention how hyung min is all buddy buddy with her oppa now. :mellow:

what?! hong chul actually got first place??? :P *lol* that's hilarious! eun bi and hyun kyung only got second? still a pretty big trophy though. :D

Archived