[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jenandhansun

i LOVE kang eun bi... she doesnt suck at acting... i think most of the actors on rr exaggerate and overdo their acting on purpose.. for comic purposes ^^

Guest `starry.night

I'm really getting sick and tired of people bashing Eunbi...it's really starting to get on my nerves. If you got nothing nice to say DON'T SAY IT AT ALL!!! dang...it ain't hard.

anyways...CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EP!!

I'm really getting sick and tired of people bashing Eunbi...it's really starting to get on my nerves. If you got nothing nice to say DON'T SAY IT AT ALL!!! dang...it ain't hard.

anyways...CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EP!!

yeah, this topic kind of faded away until you brought it up today. :mellow:

it's okay, though.

It's just her large eyes and her high tone voice that makes her look annoying.

anyway, i really wish someone else would come in to the cast of NN6. Iono, but it seems like one character is missing from here to fulfill the thrill and joy of this sitcom. It feels empty.

Guest `starry.night

yeah, this topic kind of faded away until you brought it up today. :mellow:

actually there was a post already before mine that was talking about her and bashing her.

actually there was a post already before mine that was talking about her and bashing her.

oh. well, you should've seen the comments made by many people before NN6 started and the beginning of it too. That's what i meant by "fading away". Bashing comments about Eun Bi stopped accumulating.

Anyway, thanks creidesca!

Guest kevjc07

^ he thinks he hates her but its just kinda like shes a richard simmons but i care about her

Yeah, he did hate her. When Minki told Eunbi that Kibum hated her more than Kibum hated him, Eunbi couldn't tell Kibum that she was his "orange girl." But yeah, it wasn't a real "hate" i guess. It's more like what yelinoh said. He just thinks she's a brat who enjoys using him.

Thanks for the eplanations ^_^

Guest k0rean_ssatang_208

^ yeahh i cant wait to watch this episode with eunbi's "new guy"

im not sure if she should go for him tho

but i feel bad for him

because he really likes eunbi

Guest amydien

^ yeahh i cant wait to watch this episode with eunbi's "new guy"

im not sure if she should go for him tho

but i feel bad for him

because he really likes eunbi

^dunno why but I wouldnt mind if this new guy goes out with Eun Bi....because he seems so genuine towards Eun Bi....it's really nice.....and it makes Ki Bum realise more how much he lost. :):P

Guest sungified

ahhh. Kibum. >_> He already got a gf, stop making it seem like he like Eun bi! I feel mad sorry for the new guy. T_T He's soo nice and funny. Eun Bi should totally go for him.

Guest banana_milk

YSI OR MU?!

NO YSI OR MU??

PLEASE, people. Just wait for them! You should know that the people in this thread are very kind, and there are ALWAYS YSI links available if you WAIT. They WILL COME. Someone who has access to the episodes will upload them sooner or later. Please read previous pages-- Creidesca already touched upon this subject.

Archived