[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

actually, this cast list sounds good. i liked nns 1 and 2 and 3.

nns 4-5 - i sorta was like eh it's alright amusing.

but here, most of the cast have real acting experience. that is something to appreciate (sorry nns5 fans, i just couldn't sit through nns 5 - when minwoo came on.... that just was a little too much. i could handle up to lee jung and tablo... but adding another big name person in just was a little wee bit too much)

AND we got park heejin here. and you gotta add in no hongchul.

:lol: kinda looking forward to this.

^ Aww...you didn't like nns5? I've been crying like crazy with the last few eps..really quite exciting

sorry, I may be entirely wrong on this :unsure: but I thought that nns was a sitcom that gave ppl with no experience an opportunity to do some acting...so what's up with the this experienced cast (not that I don't love park heejin :lol:)....maybe it's just to give the sitcom a little push...most likely they'll shuffle the ppl and replace with newer actors/actresses later on...

I am looking forward to this though :lol:

EDIT: and look...I just made the 9th page

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest banana_milk

^no not really. In nonstop one and two, lee jae eun, yang dong geun, and i think lee minwoo too, they all were acting since they were younger. Oh! Kim Hyo Jin had acting experience as well.

In nonstop 3, Jung Taewoo and Choi Min Young were already actors. Nonstop 4, Oh Seung Eun acted. Nonstop 5 is where there were no actors. Except Soo ah and Jinwoo who had small roles in other movies.

So Nonstop is more for actors who have not yet made it big to show their talents and gain some popularity with teens. Or yes, for actors with no experience to get some experience.

^ Yup Yup Yup. Couldn't have said it better. :) NNS grew to serve as a stepping stone for younger or newer actors to get bigger (i mean look at Hyunbin, Jo Inseong) . Whenever singers go into acting, I'm hesitant....but I try to give them a chance, I tried to do that with NN5, and sometimes I fell asleep watching ....

^ Yup Yup Yup. Couldn't have said it better. :) NNS grew to serve as a stepping stone for younger or newer actors to get bigger (i mean look at Hyunbin, Jo Inseong) . Whenever singers go into acting, I'm hesitant....but I try to give them a chance, I tried to do that with NN5, and sometimes I fell asleep watching ....

a lot of the singers who didnt do well with their 1st and 2nd albums also come on the show.

KTH <3

^no not really. In nonstop one and two, lee jae eun, yang dong geun, and i think lee minwoo too, they all were acting since they were younger. Oh! Kim Hyo Jin had acting experience as well.

In nonstop 3, Jung Taewoo and Choi Min Young were already actors. Nonstop 4, Oh Seung Eun acted. Nonstop 5 is where there were no actors. Except Soo ah and Jinwoo who had small roles in other movies.

So Nonstop is more for actors who have not yet made it big to show their talents and gain some popularity with teens. Or yes, for actors with no experience to get some experience.

a lot of the singers who didnt do well with their 1st and 2nd albums also come on the show.

^ SO I stand corrected...............and uncorrected? lolz

Stepping stones...hmmm...I guess if it's to break into acting...Micky and Minwoo do need it...Stepping stones to fame...they certainly don't ^^

I guess it doesn't really matter...we're just the people who help pay the bills....we'll let the celebs worry about their careers. :lol:

I believe these are preview summaries for the EP 1-5:

2005년 10월 24일 (월) / 1회

일곱 색깔 무지개처럼 가지가지 사랑이 담긴,

청춘 시트콤 「레인보우 로망스」 첫 이야기!

학교 홍보모델이 된 은경, 재경(이란성 쌍둥이), 은비 삼남매. 촬

영 날 갑자기 꽃미남 3인방으로 모델이 바뀌었다는 통보를 받게 됩

니다. 근데 그 원수같은 꽃미남 3인방이 삼남매네 옆집으로 이사까

지 왔다는데... 그들의 악연은 어디까지 계속 될까요?

민기는 여자 친구와 만난 지 1년 되는 날, 이별 통보를 받게 됩니

다. 반면, 항상 사랑에 빠질 준비가 되어 있는 홍철은 대상이 누구

든지 즐거운 마음으로 자신의 사랑을 표현하네요. 제자 사랑이 지

나친 경호학과 교수 희진은 홍보모델이 바뀐 것을 알고 노발대발

하다가 꽃미남 3인방을 보게 되는데... 희진의 제자 사랑이 끝까지

공평할 수 있을까요?

「레인보우 로망스」첫 번째 이야기는 세상에 존재하는 갖가지 사

랑 이야기로 시작합니다.

* 특별 출연 : 수진 (슈가)

2005년 10월 25일 (화) / 2회

만나기만 하면 티격태격하는 경호학과 친구 민기와 은경.

아르바이트를 해야 하는 은경과 민기는 박희진 교수님의 소개로

동방그룹 재벌 2세 믹키 유천의 일일경호를 맡게 됩니다.

장난끼 가득한 만만치 않은 상대, 믹키유천의 엉뚱하고 귀여운 거

짓말에 민기와 은경은 스파이더맨과 원더우먼까지 되는데... 과연

경호임무를 멋지게 완수할 수 있을까요?

* 명예 출연(반고정) : 믹키유천

2005년 10월 26일 (수) / 3회

자존심 강하지만 가난한 민기가 월세가 밀려 하숙집에서 쫓겨나

게 되었어요.

찜질방 아르바이트도 짤리고, 재경이네서 하숙을 하기로 하지만

여간 눈치 보이는게 아니네요. 아쉬운데로 기범이네 들어갈까 하

는데 사나이 이민이 자존심에 그럴 수 있을까요?

가을 타 외로운 희진에게 희본은 소개팅을 주선합니다. 그런데 눈

치 없는 홍철이 희진의 사랑 만들기가 성사 될만 하면 사사건건 나

타나 일을 꼬이게 하는데.. 과연, 홍철의 온갖 방해에도 불구하고

희진의 새로운 사랑이 시작될 수 있을지~ 지켜봐 주세요!

* 특별 출연 : 박명수, 하하

2005년 10월 27일 (목) / 4회

우역곡절 끝에 꽃미남네 식구가 된 민기. 고교시절 오해로 앙숙이

된 기범과 민기는 한방을 쓰게 됩니다. 티격태격 감정이 안 좋은

둘, 감기에 걸려 시름시름 아프면서까지 계속 싸우는 이들에게 무

슨 사연이 있을까요?

이란성 쌍둥이지만 너무 다른 은경과 재경 남매. 은경은 머리 나

쁜 것이, 재경은 몸이 둔해진 원인이 서로를 위하다가 후천적으로

생긴 결과라며 비하인드 스토리를 들려줍니다. 옆에서 쌍둥이의

사연을 듣고 감동하는 친구들.. 여기서 막내 은비의 증언도 들어봐

야겠죠!

2005년 10월 28일 (금) / 5회

TV도 재미없고 재경과 은비는 지루하기만 합니다.

뭔가 재미난 일 좀 없을까 하는데, 은경이 월드컵 때 단짝친구들

과 함께 찍은 사진을 찾았다며 이제부터 보물 1호라고 하네요. 그

런데 이게 웬일! 재경과 은비는 실수로 은경이 보물 1호라 공표한

사진을 망가뜨리게 됩니다. 은경이 집에 돌아오기까지 12시간 동

안 사진을 복구해야만 하는 재경과 은비, 사진복구 작업은 성공할

수 있을까요?

Guest just jess

except for the first 2, i havent really dedicated myself to nns bc the acting was so horrible. but i always give them a chance, so hopefully this one will be good. the cast seems okay to me, no one i hate. but the 2 guys from banolim2 cant act, KEB can get annoying... i just hope the acting is okay/decent enough...

Guest melonbar92

i just saw the preview for this and... well, no opinion at the moment but i guess i should give it a chance... sniff i miss nonstop 5 ):

i just saw the preview for this and... well, no opinion at the moment but i guess i should give it a chance... sniff i miss nonstop 5 ):

:o Where did you watch the preview?!

wow theres so much special guests this week. so this nonstop isnt NONSTOP6 but RAINBOW ROMANCE?!? im confused 0.o

i watced the last episode for NN5 i miss them TT.TT

yeah?~ there's a preview out???

there's one available at the end of the final ep of nonstop 5...it's not avail on the HQ version that I dled tho (I know the preview aired at the end of the final ep because I watched it live mainly for the preview of Nonstop 6).

Archived