[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

I'm kind of looking forward to this nonstop! i think the cast is great. They have a LOt more experience than nonstop 5 did.

I hate to see all the bashing too. It's annoying. Everyone who says the cast sucks probably don't even know all the actors, or it's only because of Kang Eun Bi. Correct me if i'm wrong.

yes~ a lot of actors/actresses in non stop 6

KTH <3

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest graciexbaby

i hope this is good... but i don't think i'll like it very much cuz i'm so attached to nonstop 5.

then again, that's how it was for nonstop 4 and 3

Guest Melanie Haeli

hehe...here r sum caps...anyone has this vid?...Micky the dracula n u cn see Eunkyung der<333..and urgh.Eunbi......ahaha

rainbow20fm.jpg

[CREDITZ] BESTIZ

so is yoon eunhye for surely coming out in the 1st 2 episodes?

yes

KTH <3

WOOHOO! Since palace is ssooo far away, atleast we can see EunHye unnie in NN6. YAY me :lol: .

Hmmm.... wonder if anyone's going to sub this...since subbing group for NN5 did b/c of minwoo, but no one really seems to like the cast...I hope someone will sub for the sake of nonstop neways...

Is the first ep next monday?

lets see if the Micky fans are dedicated. :P

KTH <3

actually, this cast list sounds good. i liked nns 1 and 2 and 3.

nns 4-5 - i sorta was like eh it's alright amusing.

but here, most of the cast have real acting experience. that is something to appreciate (sorry nns5 fans, i just couldn't sit through nns 5 - when minwoo came on.... that just was a little too much. i could handle up to lee jung and tablo... but adding another big name person in just was a little wee bit too much)

AND we got park heejin here. and you gotta add in no hongchul.

:lol: kinda looking forward to this.

Guest - s O y u N -

i REALLIE dont like this cast except for lim eun kyung~

i cant believe im actually gonna attempt to watch one!

-xONE-

Archived