[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

i just saw the preview for this and... well, no opinion at the moment but i guess i should give it a chance... sniff i miss nonstop 5 ):

^ Ditto. It seems umm...colourful...could be my nonstop5-ness speaking though lolz

Somewhere over the rainbow....giving me a taiwanese drama vibe ;) haha...don't know how to put it...

Just wondering...is there a translation for the summaries?

EDit: wow, I'm on a roll...i ownage PAGE 9 AND 10!!!

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hershy kissez

when does this NNs start? :)

october 24th.

next week monday.

i just saw the preview for this and... well, no opinion at the moment but i guess i should give it a chance... sniff i miss nonstop 5 ):

i agree with you melonbar92.

i guess its from my withdrawl from NN5 but so far im not feeling anything for NN6.

i'll just wait and see what happens

Guest kaiweasley

this starts this coming monday and we're already on the 10th page. :P

being a dongbang fan, i'm excited about this. from the preview clips i've seen today, i think i'm already liking yoochun's character. haha. he seems like the fun-loving mischievous type... ^_^

is nonstop shown everyday or once a week? thanks.

Guest hershy kissez

this starts this coming monday and we're already on the 10th page. :P

being a dongbang fan, i'm excited about this. from the preview clips i've seen today, i think i'm already liking yoochun's character. haha. he seems like the fun-loving mischievous type... ^_^

is nonstop shown everyday or once a week? thanks.

its shown everyday except for the weekends and sometimes on special holidays.

Guest a/-/6!E

for those who'd like to take a look at the preview for Rainbow Romance: http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1YMX0SR...AL1UZRN7EE922VB

thx for the cliP ... looks Good ... :lol: the endinG of the Preview was funny when micky threw the baseball at eun bi and it hits her face :lol: ...

Just wonderin' is eunhye really gonna be in it??? which ePisodes is she Gonna be on??? 'cuz i want to dl Just the ePisodes of her in it .. i'll watch it for her since she's not in x-man anYmore ...

Archived