[Drama 2009 Movie 2010] IRIS 아이리스

rubie

^thanks for the news willenette, that's pretty cool ^^ from the title Hallelujah i'm guessing it's to be an rnb track? (or ballad :lol:)

http://img.sportsseoul.com/article/home/20...854091001_1.jpg

http://img.sportsseoul.com/article/home/20...854091001_2.jpg

http://img.sportsseoul.com/article/home/20...854091001_3.jpg

from sportsseoul.com

Hi d airscapez, thanks for posting these photos. Wow, this man's body is really sexy - a certified hunk! BTW, I like IRIS OST. I definitely looking forward to hear & listen to Big Bang’s song as well. Oh, they’ll release it today! :P:lol:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pinksoysauce

Those pictures remind me somewhat of Iron Man. Maybe Hyun-joon is in hiding and needs to tend his wounds himself, and dependency on the devices in his arm is his only way?

Hope Korean fans who had watched episode 5 can tell us in spoiler tags what exactly did the Deputy Director tell SW about HJ that made him react that way? What's in the black file?

There're some flaws (tech? editing?) that the drama could do without but this is an absolute heartbreaking+intense episode for IRIS, for HyunJun. Definitely needed the subs to know why HJ is being completely deleted from NSS (it being the main point).. as if he never existed. I just wanted to know what was in SW's mind as he silently sees his "buddy" fighting alone and trying hard to save his own life. How could HJ simply stop running & trust him again when SW told him to, after what he did? Who tipped the NK Agents about HJ, when he went with SH to the train station?

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode as HJ returns or being sent back to Akita. Definitely more intense scenes to come.. I think HJ might have lost his mind after what happened in Hungary / lose himself after the torture. to be kept in the asylum.

Okay, i'm speechless now. my mind goes blank. so many things happen, intense, a rollercoster ride of emotion this episode is.

bits of Ep5

- beginning showed SW reasoning with the director where he kept rejecting to kill HJ.

director then told him if he dont want to do, ask SH to come (if i'm not mistaken) which corner SW and made him decided to do it (instead of letting SH do it i think)

- when SW directing the gun at HJ, the door exploded with NK shooting into the room. HJ managed to get away (through the windor?) and SW too later which i dont know how.

-NSS staff burn&delete all the docs & records of HJ

-i skip here to the scene where the helicopter fire shooting towards HJ in Ep1. HJ managed to get away before NK reached there. SW & SH were not that far from the place, watching the scene, searching for HJ.

next HJ with the truck, i love this scene, well i love almost all the actions in this ep. HJ managed to get away.

-HJ called director. director mentioned SH name. i dont understand what.

- I love love love the scene after that. dont want to spoil it. SH-SW-HJ :P. they fooled me

-SH&HJ in the room like in the preview. i cried here lol

-SH&HJ went to the train station the next morning. SW saw them. (i'm wondering did he call someone after that? bcoz the next thing, PCY during the NK meeting received a call. they went to the train station)

-HJ went to buy ticket, SH waited in the car, SW watched the whole scene in another car.

-the car exploded, HJ went devastated thinking SH was in there (btw, i cringe here. Do they need to flashback everything?its already a heartbreaking scene without it. they're kinda too much that it ruin the mood for me)

HJ managed to get away

-HJ on the small plane. SW appeared. pointing a gun at him like in the preview. END LOL!

Cant wait to see with subs! and tomorrow episode! KSH - HJ :D

btw, it might be unbelievable how HJ always managed to get away from the NK, but he, looking devastated and in pain, never once cross my mind 'wow, its too unrealistic, he's appeared like a super hero etc etc'. i only noticed this after i realized how many times i wrote 'HJ managed to get away' above :P but i do feeling in this ep ' HJ is a monster' haha! poor him. surviving by himself with his condition like that.

Archived