okwdps.jpg

md1n5u.jpg

2cpu9th.jpg

2iqd3rl.jpg

98gj7n.jpg

zxwj1t.jpg

21cxtn6.jpg

Guest panguin

this drama is so good!! Now we're getting back to episode one can's wait to see what happens next. And I don't want any of the main leads to die!!! Well I don't know if they'll die but I don't want anyone to die! lol TOP looks so emo in here with his black on black clothing and hair and just everything lol I still like him though.

Guest kchild702

i was thinking...

NSS -- might be for South Korea... but IRIS is the buffer...

the United States have secret organizations all over the world... mainly run by the CIA, Central Inteligence Agency and or the NSA, National Security Agency (responsible for electronics/satelites/communications), our computers can automatically be hacked by someone at the NSA with a push of a button...

The South Koreans can have all the agencies they want... as long as they go through the proper channels at the CIA... so allowing NSS to exist (i know this is just a drama and its fiction, SK does have an Inteligence Agency) without the consent of the CIA is a NO NO!!

regarding the Nuclear capabilities that the President and his advisor briefly went over of their conversation in ep 3... i'm not surprise... ANY NUCLEAR AMBTIONS by a Preisent of a country where U.S. troops are stationed is a direct breach of agreement in the treaty --- especially in the delicate North/South Korean penninsula --- which is technically at war if not for the deterrance of the U.S. Military in place

i'm not sure of the details surrounding President Park's "ambition" to have Nuclear capabilities (weapon) in the 1970s, maybe kchild can clearify that for us... but in Japan, although this might be not in related with the present topic... the scientists there produced a super microchip computer prototype that rivals or even surpassed that of the smc that the Pentagon in the U.S. military has... the CIA got hand of the info... and the next thing... the Pentagon has that same microchip as the Japanese... was there an underhanded theatening going on?? of course... was there any blood spilled over

this... maybe or maybe not... did the same thing happen back then in SK??

AIIIYYAAA :mellow::rolleyes: )

about the president parks nuclear ambition was for several reasons.

what happened in Vietnam, u all know what happen over there. he thought that u.s. can't keep up with there word.

He also thought just in case u.s. troops was gonna withdraw we should be ready.

Theres this old saying never trust the U.S. and always suspect the Russians.

President Park knew CIA was listening in BLUE HOUSE.

Man without President Park Korea would not be where we are today.

He created most of the important stuff in Korea.

Yes we did have a lots of different agencies such as

Kcia, H.I.D. and so on. He created that to counter u.s.

He had top guys blocking signals from u.s. listening in the blue house and he moved The secret spot where hez nukes was being built.

i feel really bad for the HID agents especially they were promise money house everything but those who made it back got nothing. In fact some of them were thrown in jail.

He also said before “I retired I want Korea to be able to defend its own homeland without the help from u.s.

So that’s part of the reason behind Koreas nuke ambition and u know wut. We were soooooooooooooooo close to making it. Better yet consider it done.

Now the only reason South Korea abandon the project was kuzz u know the guy who did tha military coup, after president park was killed, choi kyu hwa was the president for about 1 year until chun forced him out of the office. chun doo hwan the next president he needed recognition from the u.s. president Regan. U know how u.s. don't support anyone who come to power with coup but they made a deal if chun gets rid of the nuke he will be officially be recognition by u.s.

sorry about my grammer.

Guest candyapple1111

The ep have been getting good. Going back to the first ep finally. Can't wait to see whats really going on. Kim tae hee has been holding her own. I thought she was just a pretty face but I can relate/sympathize with her. TOP looks the part but I think his acting was better in Iam Sam.

Guest gracefulmoonie

Thanks everyone for the recaps and links!

Mucho thanks to 2uss for the lovey Kim So Yeon wallpaper! So Pretty.

Is there a preview for episode 5?

Guest inyoungishot

does anyone know where i can get viikkii's soft subs for episode 3 and 4?

Guest 2uss

about the president parks nuclear ambition was for several reasons...

sorry about my grammer.

your grammar is the least of our worries...i understood your post completely...

and wow!! thank you so much for that quick summary of President Park's situation regarding

the "almost" of South Korea getting a Nuke :o back then...

yeahhh!! thanks to kchild, i and i'm sure many viewers here will have some kind of an idea what the pd and the writer is trying to convey surrounding the conspiracy-filled suspense and thrilling story of this drama... IRIS.

kchild you're awesome!! B)

thank you :blush:

EDIT:

gracefulmoonie you're welcome :blush:

please continue to support IRIS... an awesome drama!!

Guest rach1rur3

thank you for all the screen shots!

:) why did the ratings go down today?

i thought it would've broke the 30% mark by today... this drama keeps getting

better and better! so many twists and turns in regards to the plot... so exciting!

hoping it reaches 30% by next week! :D

Guest kchild702

your grammar is the least of our worries...i understood your post completely...

and wow!! thank you so much for that quick summary of President Park's situation regarding

the "almost" of South Korea getting a Nuke :o back then...

yeahhh!! thanks to kchild, i and i'm sure many viewers here will have some kind of an idea what the pd and the writer is trying to convey surrounding the conspiracy-filled suspense and thrilling story of this drama... IRIS.

kchild you're awesome!! B)

thank you :blush:

EDIT:

gracefulmoonie you're welcome :blush:

please continue to support IRIS... an awesome drama!!

yea Park had nuke and his people working on country side u know shi gol.only if park wasn't killed we would have nuke.

sorry i didnt go on with the full detail it would take me all day. but park created lots of agency bekuzz u.s. getting in on our buiness and kuzz of north koreans.

oh let me clear one thing H.I.D. agents where units to infiltrate north korea and do the spy thing.

oh and any time 2uss. :D

wow this drama is confusing. I'm lost from everything after SW went to hungary. So is that man with the cross from N.Korea who was building the nuke? He had a list of ppl who also knew the blueprint so that's why TOP is trying to kill him? What team is TOP with? Is he with the N.Koreans? HELP!!!

Episode 4 questions regarding HJ's one-man mission

Did the assassination mission receive the President's approval or if he's even aware of it at all to get a go-ahead? It's clearly a very serious and impactful high-profile situation that could even lead to war, right? Is it Vice-Director Baek San's own decision, one that he keeps in close confidentiality with Hyunjoon only to abandon him after that? Like washing his hands easily if HJ doesn't survive?

About Sawoo's turn of heart

I think he was pretty sore (well hidden emotions) that SH actually liked HJ since the first time they met during the university days. And to top it of, SH was acting all sweet and innocent when SW saw her with the sunbae under false pretenses. Then something that must have hurt him most is that he's now getting the "outsider" vibe by both HJ (who's like a close buddy that he thought he knew inside-out) and SH who's supposed to be the Team Leader is probably a bit bias being the lover. They're now like each other's best friend, in their own world.. making SW feel like a stranger. .Jealousy is not the big green-eyed monster for nothing. But then..these are really minor excuses for a betrayal.. just too easy.

But maybe..maybe the fact that Vice Director Baek San personally came to Hungary himself to let HJ know about his top secret one-mission that got SW feeling a little more than just unhappy?

Anyway.. I really like the unfolding sequences shown in episode 4 for the Hungary intro in episode 1. The little details & more characters follow-up that led to the assassination and beyond is wonderfully spread out.

Guest turbogor

anyone know where I can get the epic instrumental/backgrounds they use in IRIS? ^_^

Guest xrosee;

i haven't properly watched a drama where i had to actually WAIT a week (then a subsequent day) for the episodes. the last time i did that was for BOF but that's because i was in korea and i had no choice -____-

god, i can't wait for the next few episodes. it's getting absolutely ridiculous (in a good way!) how fast-paced this drama is!

Ratings for episode four:

Nationwide: (ranked 1.) 26.2

Seoul: (ranked 1.) 27.2

from tnsmk

Anyone has the AGB rating too? There's a decline in episode 4 rating from the previous day's episode but still at number 1 and higher than last week's numbers for ep. 1 & 2.

Guest nabi

why did the ratings go down today?

i thought it would've broke the 30% mark by today... this drama keeps getting

better and better! so many twists and turns in regards to the plot... so exciting!

hoping it reaches 30% by next week! :D

I have a feeling the ratings declined for ep4 since many of the scenes were repeated from ep1.

Guest snowbunny*

I thought about it. It's like a repeat of Ep. 1 , but with many new twist opened up. Gosh, this drama is so good. I'm hooked. Can't wait for the next ep. :)

Guest stephanella

I have a feeling the ratings declined for ep4 since many of the scenes were repeated from ep1.

i feel the drama is moving too fast and reach its climax too early....the opening was da bomb... what's left to anticipate in the rest of the drama since the exciting part is being put in first (not even half of the drama) ; i think there will be more tear jerking till-death-do-us-part stories ahead.