[Drama 2009 Movie 2010] IRIS 아이리스

rubie

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww no spoiler yet.

Ahhh, i just got home. i didnt get to watch tonight's episode.

my download will take forever to finish.

i hope anyone who get to watch it soon can share some spoilers...

at least, if anything big happen today?

i hope the two lovers are still on cloud 9. i'm not prepared yet to see the car explosion in the trailer

btw, thanks people for the download links and the mv link.

should i see the mv? :P i dont want my mood towards the couple now ruined by heartbreaking spoilers. hehe

though i already see the 1st mv, i avoid to think about it and i think i dont remember anything from it anymore except the car explosion. :P

elaiine, thanks for the info on the 2nd mv. hmm i think i should not watch it yet then. will wait after the drama reach that heartbreaking mood. Thanks for the caps. i saw SW in the same pic with HJ & SH kissing in the background. poor guy.

Guest Lilazinprincess

I haven't seen ep4 yet but after watching that music video.....I think I'm falling again. :)

By the way, this scene must have been deleted from ep.3 because I don't remember seeing this particular snapshot. I heard the bed scene didn't pass regulation so they had to cut it. If this is true, then that explains why the bed scene was so "choppy" (imo).

Unless of course....they're giving us another bed scene. :P

4qscr7.jpg

Thanks Lilazinprincess for the cap ^^

Yeah..the lovescene was cut obviously. It was included in the preview clip at KBS but the VOD wasn't stable at all.. Now that I've seen some of the episode 3 scenes with subs.. much are making more sense. I definitely thought the Candy Kiss is simply the sweetest.. yup, pun intended and it's something different. :rolleyes: If I'm not mistaken it's referring to White Day in Korea and/or Japan (around March -- during the Akita scene was shot) where lovers give gifts like candy to each other. It's really not like he's spitting into her mouth.. someone commented that at viikii.. more like couples or husband & wife sharing the same cup or glass or eating from the same plate.

Must say though.. quoting and agreeing with a friend that LBH's acting in episode 3 is simply the most tender and romantic a lover could be. And the new MV with SSH's beautiful ballad had even more warm yet heartbreaking scenes..

Btw, thanks to view_zaa for uploading the IRIS OST on MU to share with us

Shin Seung Hun - Love of Iris

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CJ1GCMKF

Baek Ji Young - Don't Forget

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BF8GT8JN

Guest celena8899

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! i wonder how ep 4 will go down, considering the fact that ep 1 contained quite a lot of scene from ep 4. and what the heck is up with the preview with his friend San Woo pointing the guy at Hyun Joon? NOOOOO one points a guy at him like that especially if it's his friend, this is just madness... but nonetheless very exciting!! i'm waiting for this epic showdown!

another kissing scene with LBH and KTH?!?! this is getting good, lol.

regarding to the preview though, LBH isn't going to think that KTH died right??

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! i wonder how ep 4 will go down, considering the fact that ep 1 contained quite a lot of scene from ep 4. and what the heck is up with the preview with his friend San Woo pointing the guy at Hyun Joon? NOOOOO one points a guy at him like that especially if it's his friend, this is just madness... but nonetheless very exciting!! i'm waiting for this epic showdown!

another kissing scene with LBH and KTH?!?! this is getting good, lol.

regarding to the preview though, LBH isn't going to think that KTH died right??

Not too sure about whether they will both think that each other died or not but seems like a farewell scene for them next episode?

And as much as I would hate to believe it, I guess Sa Woo betrayed Hyun Joon? He said I'm sorry and pointed the gun at HJ :/

11si6i1.jpg

eja8lk.jpg

2rfzj9u.jpg

s2xg5j.jpg

4l29n6.jpg

e99s9v.jpg

2jg6phj.jpg

xf5dgg.jpg

o6iogo.jpg

2cdbjsz.jpg

2gx21oy.jpg

35i5bt5.jpg

2wnclsm.jpg

Guest Lilazinprincess

The majority of today's episode tied the past and present together. Episode 5 looks daunting. The scenes have already twisted what I expected.

Sawoo's transformation looks sudden. Even if that was his assignment, if he really thought Hyun Joon as his "brother," he wouldn't have pursued him so eagerly. I think the love jealousy part in him is finally creeping out.

The majority of today's episode tied the past and present together. Episode 5 looks daunting. The scenes have already twisted what I expected.

Sawoo's transformation looks sudden. Even if that was his assignment, if he really thought Hyun Joon as his "brother," he wouldn't have pursued him so eagerly. I think the love jealousy part in him is finally creeping out.

SW's betrayal of HJ is freaking me otu too. I mean, they seem so close when they were going through training and all and I doubt that just love for SH alone would turn him against HJ?

At this point of time, we can only speculate and continue to watch I guess.

OMO OMO OMO !!!

Thanks elaiine for the caps! so intense! my jaw literally drop right now

Sang Woo DONT !!!!!

poor HJ. i so wanna know whats really happening

arghh this anticipation is killing me

Guest kchild702

i'm wit u on that one his jealous.

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

WOw the progress is so fast and awesome, Already we are back to what we first saw the opening scene! Now it is getting meaty!!

I am so addicted to IRIS!

So intense, great storyline, amazing cast, add in a little romance we have BANG a EPIC drama!

Archived