[Drama 2009 Movie 2010] IRIS 아이리스

rubie

Hi! Just finished watching ep.3......WOW! Iris is geting hotter......T.O.P with his killer look, just amazing!!

Episode 4...bring it on!!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, is he now working for the organization that killed his parents? That would be a real twist. :unsure:

This drama continues to be very suspenseful, bloody and yet, have some of beautiful moments. Soundtrack and choice of music is great.

It's no wonder why this drama was so expensive to produced. It is a very high quality production.

Guest jamielabbuhongki

lol, ive been watching Iris since day one of its air and at eveyr gunshot i alwayys close my ears and slightly my eyes BUT i just can't resist and still watch it XDDD

Ep 3 , aww what happened to TOP's English? Lol.

Guest Lilazinprincess

Ep.3 Rating: from TNS Media Research

[iRIS /Shiri <아이리스>(KBS2) - 27.9% (NATIONWIDE RATING) / 29.3% (SEOUL RATING)]

The numbers keep climbing and this drama definitely deserves it! From the Wednesday's time slot, it's standing at #1!

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Wow is that really the poster for IRIS?? Gosh I am excited about the movie and the serie etc!!

I found the subs totally going to watch it, next week is midterms for me, but afterward yeah IRIS!

"Iris" sets eyes on breaking 30% rating

2009102218105451623_1.jpg

KBS TV series "Iris" is only three episodes into showing but surveys indicate the spy drama may soon breach the 30 percent mark.

According to TNS Media Korea on Thursday, "Iris" topped its TV chart with a viewership rating of 27.9 percent the previous night, gaining 2.6 percent from its previous episode. The first episode, aired on October 14, saw ratings of 24.5 percent.

AGB Nielsen Media Research also said the Wednesday and Thursday night drama gained last night, reporting a 25.9 percent rating compared to a 23 percent rating last week. "Iris" took first place on AGB's daily TV chart also.

Several of South Korea's top actors including Lee Byung-hun, Kim Tae-hee and Jung Jun-ho star in the drama which was in production for over a year in several countries including Korea, Japan and Hungary.

Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?sec=e...102218291293739

i started watching the first 2 epis of this drama last nite...and i was hooked...man i couldn't take my eyes off the screen....

it's like watching a movie....even the texture was similar to a movie!....

with a stellar cast, big budget and great action sequences...this drama is bound to soar! :D

although Kim Tae Hee hasn't made me into a believer yet...i just find her acting mediocre compared to her counterparts...her facial expressions just don't cut it for me...i sometimes imagine Son Ye Jin (the original choice) playing the character and i wonder if this drama would have even been bigger than it already is....

Nonetheless, i will continue to follow this...

Something is playing havoc with my posting function. Please don't panic seeing the blank first post, rubie already freaked out moments ago..No idea why or how but trying to solve the problem. Luckily the original content is still around and saved. I was editing new links in and everything just won't appear as always.

Really sorry for the inconvenience.

rubie, i love the first page, gahhh, it must be so frustrating to have it missing. Hope you'll get it fixed.

Thanks maccay, I still don't know what happened but trying to find a way to fix it. I just got into soompi though...I was locked out all day. :huh:

Hi Folks, what happened to the original IRIS homepage here??. Someone seemed to have deleted the main page with all the links..

reg,

mark

What happened to the detailed first page with all the links? Someone seems to have just completely emptied the post.

Really sorry to mark, kapanak and everyone, the content was not deleted on purpose.. at least not by me. :( Everything just went blank without a notice. I'm trying to get it back.. if not all, some of the most important parts. Really sorry for the inconvenience, never saw it coming at all. I noticed that we've got a number of new sharing today, too. Thanks everyone for the cool goodies..please keep on posting.

2uss, the IRIS wallies are really nice. :wub: Could you make some banners for us too from the episodes and for various characters, if that's not too much trouble. :blush:

UPDATE Ok.. the content & links at Post #1 have been restored and now split into the first two posts of Page 1. Will be updating the new links in a short while.

Guest jitty123

Hi..

Wondering if there is any subs that is synced to the Yoon-yoon version 720p..

Cant download from MU.. Always says the limit is exceeded.

Cant wait to watch the next episode!!!

Thanks.

The live streaming doesn't really work today but it seems like the Hungary situation from episode 1 is shown again in more detail. Also there's another HJ-SH kiss, of course.. saw that just before the streaming freezes. It's like another (mini) vacation for them, no? Can someone post a minor spoiler of episode 4 highlight & cliffhanger. Thanks.

Archived