[Drama 2009 Movie 2010] IRIS 아이리스

rubie

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pinksoysauce

How do you use Megaupload to watch the videos?

I downloaded and viewed the first part with no problems, but now Gom Player keeps saying that the file size is 0KB and has been damaged, is missing a codec, etc. This is my first time actually downloading the videos (usually I wait a day...but I can't do that! Iris is too suspenseful and appealing!)

Thank you so much! :)

Guest uh-ohxev

If you guys would like to watch EP3 but can't because you can't download - then go to this website:

http://www.bada.us/common/app/movie.html?a...=1&no=44559

Tonight at 11pmPST the subbers @ viikii.net are suppose to have the episode up and subbed, but of course it's alot of work so it might be a little late. But, for the mean time to watch the unsubbed episode - click the link above! ^^

I hope this is allowed... if not, sorry >,<

How do you use Megaupload to watch the videos?

I downloaded and viewed the first part with no problems, but now Gom Player keeps saying that the file size is 0KB and has been damaged, is missing a codec, etc. This is my first time actually downloading the videos (usually I wait a day...but I can't do that! Iris is too suspenseful and appealing!)

Thank you so much! :)

megaupload is an online storage website... thus you don't play the video on megaupload... what you do is download the file first from the megaupload website (usually a posted link) and then once you've download the (video) file, you can play that file on your preferred media player i.e. winamp, realplayer, or what i use, vlc media player

*EDIT:

VLC > GOM player!!!!

(vlc auto fix broken avi files)

Guest pinksoysauce

If you guys would like to watch EP3 but can't because you can't download - then go to this website:

http://www.bada.us/common/app/movie.html?a...=1&no=44559

Tonight at 11pmPST the subbers @ viikii.net are suppose to have the episode up and subbed, but of course it's alot of work so it might be a little late. But, for the mean time to watch the unsubbed episode - click the link above! ^^

I hope this is allowed... if not, sorry >,<

Thanks so much!!

megaupload is an online storage website... thus you don't play the video on megaupload... what you do is download the file first from the megaupload website (usually a posted link) and then once you've download the (video) file, you can play that file on your preferred media player i.e. winamp, realplayer, or what i use, vlc media player

Yeah, I got that. Downloading wasn't a problem - it was the playing. GOM Player was recommended so I used that and it worked fine for the first part of the episode. But the remaining seven weren't viewable on that player...But someone posted an Internet links so I'll just check it out there. :) Thanks anyways!

Guest lovesong3208

ahh! the couple's date was so cute! :]

I love the two together ^^ ehehe...but i feel that something bad will happen soon :\

sigh. spy dramas.

Anyways. Anyone else think that the necklace Lee Byung Hun's character received

is the thing that TOP's character is actually looking for? :P just a speculation ... i

watched too many dramas. haha

dude...TOP is a goddamn hot bad-richard simmons spy

i think this scene with the golden statue will be significant... in the 1st official trailer, HJ will re-visit this spot again...

maybe to remember/recollect the love that he and SH had shared...i could be wrong :P

e3hjshwithIRIS.jpg

*EverythingLBH

Hi Folks, what happened to the original IRIS homepage here??. Someone seemed to have deleted the main page with all the links..

reg,

mark

I am just HOOKED into this series. I never thought LBH would be this intense and at the same time so cute. He can really adapt to a role. I was surprised by Kim Tae Hee's performance. She has improved and her face is totally for close-ups, no matter how HD it is, she is one beautiful woman.

I love the pacing. It's like I am watching those western TV shows. I hope more people would watch this show.

I love the pacing. It's like I am watching those western TV shows. I hope more people would watch this show.

yeah!! but the cute scenes i fear will diminish as the story develops... this drama is a suspense/action/thriller afterall...

the camera work in this drama reminds me of the American show "24" with Kiefer Sutherland...

it has that fast zoom, tremor and shaky effect... just to make it more intense for us, the viewers :rolleyes:

Guest celena8899

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! I am loving the rating and the story progress :D

kim tae hee is really becoming better and better at acting, i think partly it has to do with her determination to show us that she is a capable actress and the other part is that lee byung hun's teaching :D

i can't wait for the real drama to start!

wow... i guess this drama is a total hit in korea..

the rating keeps going up!!...

i must say that this drama has the potential to be the best drama in 2009.

i just watched the 1st ep.. and i enjoyed it so much, the comedy, the thriller, and of course the actors..^^

they are just so damn good...

Archived