미워할 수 없어서 잊을수도 없어서

그저 사랑하는 일밖에 나는 할 수 없나봐

그대 닿을듯이 닿지 않아서

멀리 있어도 아름답나봐

사랑하면 할수록 상처뿐인데

왜 내 가슴은 너여야만 한다는 건지

미워할 수 없어서 잊을수도 없어서

그저 사랑하는 일밖에 나는 할 수 없나봐

( THE name ''love of iris" is given by Kim tae hee :D )

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IRIS

1 year later, with the two Koreas about to be reunified, Hyun-jun makes his return. After spending a nightmarish life of being betrayed and losing everything, Hyun-jun returns to get revenge on those who threw him into the living hell. With the help of the President, Hyun-jun returns to his post in the NSS. Starting a fight against ‘Iris’, the secret society that tries to interfere with reunification, Hyun-jun now puts everything on the line for the battle of his life.

anyone else confused by this? NSS is the one that made Hyun-jun's life a living hell right? Shouldn't he go after NSS?

Iris is the one that saved him at the last minute. Why is he going to take revenge out on Iris?

Or is it because Sa-Woo joined Iris?

Guest Eisblume

I like this series . Finally, I can see there're real and tough men on Korean TV! :) I need to learn Korean more to understand fully what they say.

I bet they look hot off my screen, but my TV-set makes all people longer, so, they look even hotter :)

Oh, those hot * airing days...

I'm having problems geetting this ..the link keeps going around without downloading.:(

Please help.

Ok, another download link- http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/12/14/16...20of%20Iris.mp3

Right click and "Save link as"

Rename the file to "Love of Iris".

I just realized that I named the song "Lovers of Iris", which is wrong. It's suppose to be "Love of Iris".

Enjoy! :)

Guest kimchibabe

^ I'm listening to this over and over as I write. I love the melody, its hauntingly sweet. Compared to the other OST this one is more gentle and has a more romantic feel to it :)

Thanks a lot for sharing!

^ thanks lilcrash for the new link, I've heard the song and it's simply wonderful just as SSH would sing it. :blush:

Episode 3 impression

My streaming was cut off the last 15 minutes as things started to heat up..but..uhh...this is just me probably..don't read if you don't want to feel the same.. (can someone share in spoiler tags -- the ending of ep 3?) Thanks.

I dunno..it feels weird and confusing watching episode 3...the scenes were rather clashing, imo. The romance part seems out of place (ok, I should wait for the recap / subs) but how did SH-HJ manage to go to Akita / leaving work for so many days.-- . feels like they're there for more than just the weekend when others at the NSS headquarters are stuck in something. The romantic part is obviously a huge treat to LBH / KTH fans but somehow I don't feel the overall fluidiity. Oh dear.. the KBS and 50-50 reviews might just be on track..Hope I'm the only one feeling this way.. :huh:

I love the candy-kissing-in-mouth moment though.. didn't expect that. ^^

But TOP fans would be really happy -- quite some serious "killing" he did on his first full appearance in IRIS. He didn't go to Hungary but he's obviously the Shanghai hitman.

Rubie, i got to watch the whole ep today.

i dont know what you didnt get to watch but the last part. okeh i forgot who this one guy is. is it the one that SW save?. i think so. i'll just name him as mr.X for now. by the way those three SW, HJ & SH met mr. X at the church. mr.X gave Hj a cross chain necklace when these two talk alone in the church. they sent mr.X to the other group of people and left. they want to sent mr.X abroad i think for his safety. but at the end, top shot all the other men in the car except mr.X and went to ask mr.X for something (i think its the cross chain he gave to HJ). mr.x refuses/denied (i'm not sure) then top shot him.-end-

hoho i hope you get what i mean. my english is bad :P

btw, so its a candy that HJ mouth-to-mouth to SH? i went ewww LOL :P

i also find the romance part a bit out of place too. i mean. they went for a holiday to japan? but i think i really need subs before i judge this. and btw, woww isnt SW so cool?! he knew about the two lovebirds already, i love that he didnt go 'NOOOOOO~!' and went crazy LOL! he asked SH if she wants to marry etc. he's cool and calm i like that. but yeah, i know its only the beginning here. cant wait for tomorrow! and for a subbed today's ep!

oh, another thing. i laugh hard at the lil girl LOL she sure has great taste there haha! falling for our hottie LBH!

Rubie, i got to watch the whole ep today.

oh, another thing. i laugh hard at the lil girl LOL she sure has great taste there haha! falling for our hottie LBH!

Thanks so much fiey, really appreciate the ending gist.. now I remember that was shown in the preview before. so.. TOP finally caught up with them. Now the cross necklace would mean something much more than just to HJ since IRIS wanted it, too.

Hahaa..I'm not sure if it's candy-mouth-to-mouth but looks like it..maybe it's kinda eww..but still sweet..LOL! I know I shouldn't pre-judge but I always have my first impression changed later..hopefully this time, too.

That little girl.. she's so smitten by HJ :P for whom he'll be back in Akita again when TOP kidnaps the girl and uses her to threaten HJ...possibly in exchange of the cross necklace.

Hmm.. come to think of it.. it's beginning to make sense what's happening in Akita (now) for the follow-up in the upcoming episodes although it could have been connected better in terms of editing, perhaps?

Btw..Akita is truly breathtakingly beautiful. :wub:

Hi elaiine, do you know which interveiw the clip referred to.. date, etc.. since IRIS had a number of press events held prior to the airing. Or better still tell us a bit about the clip -- any particular feature so that someone can direct to the right clip. There have been many posted around, especially shared on youtube as well.

You can also check out the first post of this thread if the KBS link / youtube clip are listed down and let us know.

Ahh, its okay, I actually found it on youtube (:

Its the entertainment weekly clip aired on 10 Oct '09, kinda like a compilation of an interview and the press conf.

Here's the youtube link.. plus its english subbed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFNA5hXgpyQ

Guest Lilazinprincess

EPISODE 3 (ENTAL - MU link) is up in the AM-ADDICTION forum :)

Thank you!

I can't wait to see episode 3 for myself. The mini spoilers that are posted so far only make it harder for me to wait. :D

Archived