[Drama 2009 Movie 2010] IRIS 아이리스

rubie

The second episode ishot..and its far from boring.

i just don't get it why they don't like the kissing part i thought

the romance between LBH and KTH plays a major role on the plot line.

and i must say the music is really good. i feel like i'm watching Alias or Prison Break.

i'm watching in mysoju and i get annoyed with the comments, the text are too big,

that i can help but look at it. And i can say they are crazy about TOP, i wonder why..

That's what I also thought when I watched the second episode.

The discussion about the mission around the table and all the people who have specific tasks, e.g. the girl with the computer. Reminds me of Alias. But I also like the music ^^

And tomorrow the next episode :D

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sela_07

i saw the first two episodes and I should say that it's good.

I like how lee is acting, he is really a good actor and I admire him. Regardless to his disappearance from the small screen for a while, he came back better than he used to be. Super Cool~

But, other than Lee, I don't see anything good about the drama. Sorry to say this and no offend, but it looks and sounds like any other drama. I've seen enough of this, and I didn't get attached to it at all except Lee's moments. But overall is just simple, I've seen more complicated, more exciting ones.

I can tell that ppl are getting over excited for TOP's appearance in this drama, but i wasn't that excited myself. He didn't look any special to me. He is just new actor.

Lee has proven that he is a king of acting - Really.

Wish him all the best :) and Hope this drama goes well ^^

I totally agree and Lee is fantastic and will keep watching because of him.

Guest shinerelsie

IRIS

Iris.jpg

National Security System (NSS) Top 707 agents Hyun-jun and Sa-woo are blood brothers who swore to trust each other and unchanging friendship for life. They meet agent Seung-hee there and both fall in love with her. But Hyun-jun and Seung-hee become close and Sa-woo fights to hide his feelings for Seung-hee. One day, they are immediately sent on a mission to Hungary. When they successfully finish off their job with immaculate teamwork and are celebrating it, a message arrives to Hyun-jun asking him to meet in secret.

Baek-san, an executive of NSS who had been waiting for Hyun-jun orders a solo mission. Despite the tight protection of bodyguards, Hyun-jun succeeds his mission. But before escaping, Hyun-jun gets wounded by his targets’ head security bodyguards, and later he is shockingly betrayed by his most trusted friend, Sa-woo. Hyun-jun tries to escape with Seung-hee’s help, but he ends up losing Seung-hee. And his car also explodes; they are both misled into thinking that the other had died. Hyun-jun gets saved by an unidentifiable ‘Voice’ and learns the secret identity of a group called, ‘Iris’.

1 year later, with the two Koreas about to be reunified, Hyun-jun makes his return. After spending a nightmarish life of being betrayed and losing everything, Hyun-jun returns to get revenge on those who threw him into the living hell. With the help of the President, Hyun-jun returns to his post in the NSS. Starting a fight against ‘Iris’, the secret society that tries to interfere with reunification, Hyun-jun now puts everything on the line for the battle of his life.

Source: KBS World

I'm able to find this article. I'm just feel sad that Sa Woo will betray Hyun-jun. :o but its definitely excite me overall...

Guest celena8899

IRIS

http://babelpop.com/files/imagecache/large...images/Iris.jpg

National Security System (NSS) Top 707 agents Hyun-jun and Sa-woo are blood brothers who swore to trust each other and unchanging friendship for life. They meet agent Seung-hee there and both fall in love with her. But Hyun-jun and Seung-hee become close and Sa-woo fights to hide his feelings for Seung-hee. One day, they are immediately sent on a mission to Hungary. When they successfully finish off their job with immaculate teamwork and are celebrating it, a message arrives to Hyun-jun asking him to meet in secret.

Baek-san, an executive of NSS who had been waiting for Hyun-jun orders a solo mission. Despite the tight protection of bodyguards, Hyun-jun succeeds his mission. But before escaping, Hyun-jun gets wounded by his targets’ head security bodyguards, and later he is shockingly betrayed by his most trusted friend, Sa-woo. Hyun-jun tries to escape with Seung-hee’s help, but he ends up losing Seung-hee. And his car also explodes; they are both misled into thinking that the other had died. Hyun-jun gets saved by an unidentifiable ‘Voice’ and learns the secret identity of a group called, ‘Iris’.

1 year later, with the two Koreas about to be reunified, Hyun-jun makes his return. After spending a nightmarish life of being betrayed and losing everything, Hyun-jun returns to get revenge on those who threw him into the living hell. With the help of the President, Hyun-jun returns to his post in the NSS. Starting a fight against ‘Iris’, the secret society that tries to interfere with reunification, Hyun-jun now puts everything on the line for the battle of his life.

Source: KBS World

I'm able to find this article. I'm just feel sad that Sa Woo will betray Hyun-jun. :o but its definitely excite me overall...

wow, that mean in a couple more eps we'll see all this juicy part of the drama happen, and then really get into the meat of the drama right? cause it seems by the progress of the drama, that a lot are happening...and it's really exciting to see what's more to come.

lee byung hun is just tooooooooo hot!! but i'm sure i'll hate his friend when he gets betrayed, cause no on betrays lee byung hun, lol :D

Guest shinerelsie

wow, that mean in a couple more eps we'll see all this juicy part of the drama happen, and then really get into the meat of the drama right? cause it seems by the progress of the drama, that a lot are happening...and it's really exciting to see what's more to come.

lee byung hun is just tooooooooo hot!! but i'm sure i'll hate his friend when he gets betrayed, cause no on betrays lee byung hun, lol :D

I agree with you celena, i cant imagine Sawoo will betray Hyun-jun while straggling in his own life...dah....and I'am eager to find out how he betrayed Hyun-hun.... :(

cbanneriris9726781.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SUBBING SQUAD

EPISODE 1 SUBTITLES

CREDITS:

Main Translator: songbird

Spot Translators: adorabelle, meju, munchinghippo

Timer & Editor: knitoe

Final QC: ay_link

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

*Follow-us on Twitter for live updates! ^^

All subtitles will be released first on our site

Guest gomakilova

Hey guys does anyone know where I could download the mp3 song that was played during episode 2 at the flirting scene?

I would really appreciate >.<

Name: Love me more

Artist: Justin James

Album: Sun Drenched

Thx in advance.

The second episode ishot..and its far from boring.

i just don't get it why they don't like the kissing part i thought

the romance between LBH and KTH plays a major role on the plot line.

and i must say the music is really good. i feel like i'm watching Alias or Prison Break.

i'm watching in mysoju and i get annoyed with the comments, the text are too big,

that i can help but look at it. And i can say they are crazy about TOP, i wonder why..

Btw if you're watching on mysoju(viikii), if you scroll your cursor over the video, on the top left you can unclick caption.

This way you won't see people's comment.

I had the same problem was so annoying, people spamming and trying to guess...JUST WATCH AND SHUT UP :P

yay, thanks for the subs! ^_^

u really made my day!

I loved the first episode, it sucks u in!

can't wait to watch 2 episode

and the music really goes well with action!

Guest GenDaVinci

Thanks WithS2 team for their hard work! I avoided the other sub because I want to watch my first viewing with the best possible translation :)

Guest rach1rur3

OMG x3!

:D I watched the first episode with the subs from WithS2...

and oh man was it exciting! The hour went by so fast!

i am loving the pace of this series and the storyline (so far).

Then since I couldn't wait I watched the 2nd episode on Viikii.

now i'm counting down for the 3rd and 4th episode!

man, TOP in the next episode looks awesome! :wub:

I wonder if he's going to be there the whole series?

He's the one that works for the group IRIS right?

Since in the opening credits they show which characters

work for what agency and TOP is the only one that works for IRIS. :D

i love LBH! Now i know what they rave about him is all about!

A new song by the King of Romantic Ballads.. awesome sharing and highlight, lilcrash! I had a feeling that Shin Seung Hun would also sing for IRIS' OST. He's a real close friend to Lee Byung Hun (also like his singing coach^^) and had sang the theme for the latter's 2006 movie 'Once in a Summer' before.

Maybe I'm hoping too much..will there be another MV too? :P

Btw, thanks everyone for the updates, pics, links, tech tips and every IRIS shariing at the thread. I can't sit still today.. waiting for episode 3 later! :lol:

Archived