[Drama 2009 Movie 2010] IRIS 아이리스

rubie

Guest EunStarx27

>luwali 196 & Temprotic*Lyn

O_O I feel the same way as both of you.. I feel uncomfortable watching Tae Hee : (

Is it because... LBH is too handsome? LOL xD

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just watched episode 1 again and noticed at HJ's desk back at the camp (the scene he was 'studying' to impress SH)..there's that Superman action-figure doll he had as a child. Possibly the same one he was holding while visiting the then-President with his parents..If someone could capture these two "connecting" scenes, that would be awesome & highly appreciated.

hi rubie, wow i'm impressed..

i tried to cap the "desk" scene cus i saw u posted these ending caps of ep2 for the other scene already..

it has to be the same one....

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/444/iris210.jpg

vlcsnap2009101823h33m42.png

vlcsnap2009101823h34m22.png

vlcsnap2009101823h34m42.png

vlcsnap2009101823h34m58.png

^ Hi there syah4brit, it's been really awhile..huh. Welcome back! ^^

:lol: yupyup, that's right! The superman doll sitting right there... I wonder if HJ knew why he's still keeping it or the sad story behind it. Must be a reason for it to be quite significantly displayed..

Thanks so much for the captures, really really appreciate the sharing.

Luckily there're already the ending caps provided by various news media. There have been quite a few IRIS screencaps available though not enough.. hee. :P

Whoo! The first couple of scenes in ep 1 already has me hooked ^_^

There's just something wrong with the timing of the subs for the HQ megaupload version of ep 1. The subs are too ahead a bit. Is anyone else having this problem?

I think the subtitle is for the HAN version. Whereas I downloaded HQ Xvid version so it didn't sync with the subs. Try it again see if that works.

P.S. I downloaded it from Aigoo. Links are also on the first page.

WAIT. SCRATCH THAT. I TRIED DL THE 450HAN VERSION AND I STILL HAVE THE SAME SYNC PROBLEM.

There's always Vikii on Mysoju.com but I like watching the HQ version better. My eyes could use it. Cheers

Guest starduster34

Anyone know the ratings to this drama?

Just finished watching first 2 episodes and I am in love..

LBH is fine!! KTH looks so innocent that I don't think her role matches her face...

Anyways, JJANG!!

Guest Jaejoongsgirl<3

^^ the ratings are

Date Episode Nationwide Seoul

2009-10-14 1 24.5 (2nd) 25.4 (1st)

2009-10-15 2 25.3 (1st) 26.1 (1st)

its doing really well!

Guest misaberry

WOW, i never noticed that.

so observant rubie!

i'm pretty hooked to this drama, can't wait for the next episodes~

in the beginning, i was a little scared he'd die in the end... ):

then again this is a korean drama

Agreeing with most, KTH too pretty tender innocent face doesn't quite fit the role of profiler as compared to KSY, there is so much killer instinct in her look there.

Guest berrymonster

Finally ended up watching episode 2, could it either be Baek San or Park Chul Young who killed KHJ's parents? :mellow: so many unanswered questions..can't wait 8D. And I can't help but feel empathetic towards Sa Woo his eyes when he saw CSH and KHJ laying on the carpet together were filled with sadness :[

Regarding the relationship of CSH and KHJ, whilst the kissing scene it was juxtaposed with somewhat a fire abstract painting? well in the Catholic bible fire symbolises trouble & destruction..interesting, major foreshadow much? ahaha

second week of IRIS, cannot wait! :)

berrymonster there's currently only korean and romanization at : [link] [K][R] Baek Ji Young - 잊지 말아요 lyrics

'd' airscapez, thank you for replying. i just need Korean lyric, love it man.

^Awww such a sweet picture... too bad it won't last for long. Sighz.

(I think the first picture was snapped on purpose! :lol: LBH and KTH's expressions..lolz..)

I must admit I'm such a sucker for romance, even in action dramas and whatnot. So I'm kinda sad it's not gonna be long before HJ and SH are separated. Altho KTH does lack the certain charisma and kill for the role (we all know her limits), I think she does emanate a certain sweetness and warmth when she smiles and laughs around. Especially when she's around LBH/HJ... I could sense that she's really happy (maybe it's LBH she's acting with I dunno.. cos if I were her, my heart would probably thump non-stop). The chemistry's there you can't deny it... ^_^

And on TOP's brief appearance in Ep 2, I thought it was hella funny! :lol:

I mean it was supposed to be a cool scene and such, but wth, I don't know.. it's like he's trying too hard or something..

He looked mighty fierce tho!

Guest xrosee;

thanks rubie, definitely wouldn't have noticed the superman figurine on his desk =D

i'm gonna agree with you regarding the eidetic memory and the void of his past.

judging by the few seconds the preview offered, i guess it's safe to say that particular event wasn't all too comforting, let alone a great memory a child would want to immortalize into his memory.

can't wait to see the next episode though! <3

Funny photo indeed...expresssion of the pre-lovescene couple. :D

I must say though when the lovescene/bedscene BTS caps first came out back in March (obviously the first couple scenes together -- pretty sure the hot smooch was filmed much after), the actors appeared lacking in chemistry.. that got me going 'huh'. :huh: But then.. the MV came out and it truly showed otherwise, at least onscreen.

Take the kiss scene for example.. even when the earlier sneak-footage they showed during the showcase in August was already eye-catching, it doesn't prepare much for the real full-blast kissing. :P

In a way..it's probably a good thing that the lovescene was awkward at first.. sorta coinciding with HJ-SH's own relationship in IRIS.They might be flirting like crazy like all the time but together alone.. HJ especially.. he's pretty 'old-fashioned'.. gosh.. why did I say that. :lol: (ohh! that lip-biting reaction while monitoring SH's undercover moment with the Japanese guy in ep2),

But we'll see.. we'll see .soon enough.. : :rolleyes:

Captures from the MV -- scenes in Akita, Japan. Spoilers but already all over the media since last week.

20091015mv1.jpg

2009101mv.jpg

^ Hah, don't get me started on all the HJ-antics in IRIS. I can just watch them all over and over again non-stop... :P

Conservative HJ probably didn't even expect SH to flirt with him under the table when they were having the meeting. Totally loved LBH's acting in that scene... a bit shy, and yet enjoying every single moment of it there. HAHA..

Anyone know the ratings to this drama?

Date Episode Nationwide Seoul

2009-10-14 1 24.5 (2nd) 25.4 (1st)

2009-10-15 2 25.3 (1st) 26.1 (1st)

its doing really well!

October 19, 2009

"Seon-deok" takes back No. 1 crown on TV

Reporter : Lynn Kim lynn2878@asiae.co.kr기사 폰트확대

MBC's historical drama "Queen Seon-deok" is back atop the TV ratings chart, after handing the crown to "My Too Perfect Sons" the previous week. "Seon-deok" scored an average 38 percent viewership rating for the week of October 12 to October 18, according to statistics released by TNS Media Korea on Monday.

KBS2 TV's new drama "Three Brothers", which premiered on October 17, came in second with an average viewership rating of 26.3 percent.

Another new drama "IRIS" (KBS2), starring Lee Byung-hun and Kim Tae-hee, trailed behind at No. 3 with 24.9 percent viewership rating.

In the non-drama category, KBS's "Happy Sunday" topped ratings with a 23.7 percent viewership. SBS's "Family Outing" and KBS2 TV's "Gag Concert" followed behind with ratings of 21.8 and 19.2 percent, respectively.

Reporter : Lynn Kim lynn2878@asiae.co.kr l <ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved> l asiae.co.kr

If you thought IRIS's kiss scene was hot..... (Spoiler alert)

October 18th, 2009 // by javabeans

…then get ready for more romantic developments between two of the drama’s sexy spies. The production has released a new still from this week’s upcoming Episode 3, no doubt to tantalize viewers into tuning in and hoping to break 30% in the ratings in its second week.

The plot sets the Hyun-joon (Lee Byung-heon) and Seung-hee’s (Kim Tae-hee) first night together in Japan. The couple enjoy a vacation at the hot springs and ski slopes, having gone on the trip secretly to avoid spreading the word to others. Feeling awkward as they filmed their bed scene, the two actors were reportedly seized with a laughing fit, leading them to make NGs.

The episode airs Wednesday.

iris50.jpg

Credits: http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/10/if-you-t...-spoiler-alert/

Archived