http://nimg.nate.com/orgImg/sc/2010/12/14/2010121401001118700070391.jpg

http://nimg.nate.com/orgImg/sc/2010/12/14/2010121401001118700070392.jpg

I have Watched ATHENA 01 with subs,i suspect she is not revived

rather the story start in the middle part of IRIS

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SooInSmile

Man Iris really started a virus. I hope after Athena the original cast will do a original sequel. But with the ending from the movie, I don't know how that will go.

I have Watched ATHENA 01 with subs,i suspect she is not revived

rather the story start in the middle part of IRIS

Agreed

those two characters who were next to the president in IRIS (the man who ended up dying in the car explosion) and the woman (who was shot by LBH in the last episode) appeared in episode 1 of Athena, but at the beginning....then it was 3 years later, and those characters did not appear

My question for those who watched the movie and is currently watching Athena

Why did Sun Hwa shoot Park Chul Yong? At the beginning she was receiving orders from the higher North Korean guy (the member of IRIS)? Obviously he didn't die, because Park was in episode 3 today of Athena

Guest kayana20

Agreed

those two characters who were next to the president in IRIS (the man who ended up dying in the car explosion) and the woman (who was shot by LBH in the last episode) appeared in episode 1 of Athena, but at the beginning....then it was 3 years later, and those characters did not appear

My question for those who watched the movie and is currently watching Athena

Why did Sun Hwa shoot Park Chul Yong? At the beginning she was receiving orders from the higher North Korean guy (the member of IRIS)? Obviously he didn't die, because Park was in episode 3 today of Athena

It was during Iris it's around the same time frame that is the only reason you see her alive. They both will die but Athena is another agency that is like the NSS but this time they have to protect the president's daughter. As time goes on you will see what I am talking about.Spoiler 2 is unanswered and why a lot of fans are wondering? Why is the answer we all our thinking and why her? What made her do it? We have to wait for IRIS 2 and the little scene or episode she will be in in Athena soon. Maybe it can answer that.Also remember in K-drama people can be revived or it just might have been qn earlier scene before Park Chul Young died.

Guest musicstore

It was during Iris it's around the same time frame that is the only reason you see her alive. They both will die but Athena is another agency that is like the NSS but this time they have to protect the president's daughter. As time goes on you will see what I am talking about.Spoiler 2 is unanswered and why a lot of fans are wondering? Why is the answer we all our thinking and why her? What made her do it? We have to wait for IRIS 2 and the little scene or episode she will be in in Athena soon. Maybe it can answer that.Also remember in K-drama people can be revived or it just might have been qn earlier scene before Park Chul Young died.

I have watch Iris the movie with chinese subs and i can answer spoiler 2 qns

She is a Iris member and not a North Korean Agent she receive orders to kill him but i suspect she did not really intent to kill him,she could have aim his head instead

• 2 weeks later...

January 2, 2011

Soompi.com shows Hallyu where to go

By Yang Sung-jin (insight@heraldm.com) koreaherald.com

Soompi.com is the world’s biggest English-language online community dedicated to Korean pop culture. It boasts some 1.4 million visitors daily. More importantly, 90 percent of its members are non-Koreans.

The website is widely regarded as a promising social network venture that has secured a solid user base on the strength of Korean cultural content. Softbank of Japan has already invested in Soompi.com and other investors are lining up amid the outlook that the website will emerge as a key gateway to Asian pop culture for English-speaking audiences.

Soompi.com CEO Joyce Kim, who lives in San Francisco, said in an interview that Hallyu is still in the early stages of growth internationally and the website would help foster its development online as “the central online activity hub for all fans of Hallyu and Asian pop.”

20110102000310_0.jpg

Joyce Kim

As for Hallyu, Kim noted that the near absence of a legitimate distribution of Korean pop content is a serious problem that is often neglected by Koreans.

The following are excerpts from the e-mail interview with Kim.

Korea Herald: How did Soompi.com start, and how did you get involved in the site?

Joyce Kim: Soompi was started by my co-founder Susan Kang in 1998 as her own personal website dedicated to her interest in Korean dramas and music. During the initial first few years, Susan would scan Korean entertainment magazine articles, translate them into English and post them on the site. Slowly, a community began to grow around the site and Susan soon had people volunteering to help with the site. As the first Hallyu wave began to grow, the site also began to grow. Soon, there were hundreds of thousands of visitors each month.

I met Susan because she is the older sister of my best friend from law school. We initially started to work together on Soompi in 2006 when the site growth was really taking off which meant server expenses were also taking off. I was helping Susan set up the advertising system on the site and eventually we decided to officially create a company and work on Soompi together. At first, we both kept our full-time jobs (Susan as a coder and me as a lawyer) and worked on Soompi during our nights and weekends. But by the end of 2008, the site was so active that it was obvious that the site needed more support. We made the decision to leave our jobs in 2009 and work on Soompi full-time.

KH: If you define Soompi.com, what is it?

Kim: Soompi is an online fan community for Hallyu. Soompi’s greatest strength lies in our members. Ninety-nine percent of the content on Soompi is user-generated content so our members are the ones who find the information to share and discuss. They spend a great deal of time online answering each other’s questions. No amount of money or marketing can create the organic community that sites like Soompi have.

KH: Who are Soompi members?

Kim: Soompi members are mostly young Americans of many different backgrounds (Asian, Caucasian, black and Latino) followed by people in their teens and 20s in South East Asia (Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, etc). They are typically very fashionable and up on the latest trends since they follow entertainment so closely. When they come to Soompi, they are often looking for the latest news about Hallyu and to meet other passionate fans. Hallyu fans love to work together to do events and share their love for their idols.

KH: What aspect of Hallyu appeals to Soompi members?

Kim: Soompi members love the celebrities ― their personalities, their visuals, their songs ― all of it. In fact, many of our members (90 percent of whom are not Korean) have started to learn Korean to better understand the music and dramas. Hallyu has definitely started to grow beyond its typical Asian boundaries. I think we will see Hallyu spread to the U.S., Latin America and Europe in 2011. However, for Hallyu to be truly successful abroad, Korean entertainment companies need to better understand international fans better ― this is important for creating new fans and reaching out to new markets.

KH: What can Korean websites and firms interested in Hallyu learn from Soompi?

Kim: I would say two differences between Soompi and Korean sites are 1) we really take into consideration the community’s desires when we build new products ― meaning oftentimes we look at community feedback first when thinking about new features and 2) we push out features before they are 100 percent perfect ― sometimes it means it has bugs, but it also means we can get our full community reaction quickly and fix or change things as needed.

For entertainment firms working in the Hallyu industry, it is important to make the music and drama content easily available for international fans. People in Korea do not realize how hard it is for international fans to buy the music and dramas legally ― there are not good options available. If entertainment firms made their content for easily available for international purchase, then more international fans would buy the content. But at the moment, we cannot even easily register on Korean websites.

KH: To create new and successful services based on social network service, what should and shouldn’t Korean venture startups do?

Kim: I see many Korean startups that are testing or half-heartedly targeting the global market. The decision whether to go global should be made early as it significantly impacts the kind of team that needs to be built and the product. If you are building an SNS service targeting the international market, then you should create your team abroad.

KH: What was the purpose of your latest visit to Seoul, and what did you feel when you were in Seoul?

Kim: I visit Seoul at least once a year to meet with Korean entertainment companies and Korean Internet startups. On the entertainment front, there is strong interest in online and social media strategy from the entertainment companies. This is one of the big growth opportunities for Hallyu. But I think Korean entertainment companies will need to hire people with international Internet experience to really open that opportunity.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

February 1, 2011

Kim Taehee Does "IRIS" PR in Japan

Translated by: gator_yoong Source: Sanspo l Daily K Pop News l Korea.com

069cb_vyqdp.jpg

Actress Kim Taehee (30), was the heroine of last year’s Korean TBS drama “IRIS”. Sankei Sports has collected data as Taehee does PR for the movie “IRIS – THE LAST-“, which is currently open to the public.

This movie is a spy-action film which revolves around the crisis between the South and North. It’s a reorganization of the drama version which was filmed largely in Japan, Korea and Hungary. It explains the mystery about the secret organization “IRIS”.

Taehee smiled, “You can feel a different charm in this compared to the drama”. This is Taehee’s first action role and in Akita she has a lover role and shares a kiss scene with Lee Byunghun (40). She showed lots of humor, “If I go to on a trip to Akita with a real lover, I might feel like I did when I was there with my past lover”. [Note: She’s referring to LBH in the last part of this sentence.]

Currently, Taehee wants to have a genuine debut in Japan, so she’s currently taking a intensive training in Japanese. Taehee promised, “I’ll do my best so I can be recognized as an actress by more Japanese people”.

• 2 weeks later...

February 10, 2011

Korean dramas stream into America

By Jane Han koreatimes.co.kr

NEW YORK ― Korean fans hooked on American dramas, or "mideu" as they call it, know that it’s only routine to stay up all night with bloodshot eyes and at least half a dozen episodes queued up on the playlist.

Well, guess what? The love is becoming reciprocal as Korean dramas, too, are slowly starting to find their way into the hearts of American viewers.

"NCIS and CSI are good, but this is action drama at a whole new level. It’s one of those shows where you promise yourself 'just one more episode' and you end up watching the sun come up," says Rick Stone, 32, referring to the KBS hit "IRIS."

A newcomer to the world of Korean drama, Stone admits the newfound hobby is beginning to take its toll on his work during the day.

On Hulu.com, an online portal that streams TV shows and movies, it’s easy to find people with the same addiction.

"The first Korean drama I watched was 'Coffee Prince.' I watched all 17 episodes within 36 hours.. every episode ends in a way that you just have to keep watching," Shannon Simmons wrote in her review of MBC’s popular drama starring Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun-hye.

Discussing the latest SBS’ smash-hit series "Secret Garden," Allison Smith wrote, "It’s a perfect blend of romance, comedy and a little fantasy, but not too much to make it cheesy." "Secret Garden" and a handful of other Korean dramas are currently ranked among the top 200 most popular shows on Hulu.com, a site exclusively for users in the U.S.

Like Hulu.com, DramaFever.com and DramaCrazy.net are among other popular sites that offer similar services to those that want a little Korean in their TV mix.

So what is it about the Korean shows are keeping American viewers hooked?

The PopWatch segment of Entertainment Weekly says it’s the different approach.

"You can’t enjoy a K-drama using the same standards as you would watch American TV," it said in a recent article. "The plots tend to unfold slowly, and teenage characters seem shocked by things that the kids on 'Skins' wouldn't even blink at."

It goes on to say, "K-dramas can appear simplistic and downright campy to an American viewer, but they're also fascinating and weirdly comfortable in a 'movie-of-the-week' kind of way."

"They’re not afraid to whack you over the head with an important moral lesson or social critique."

Thanks to
jOy
in Bangkok, Thailand for the highlight via EverythingLBH.com

book_304152.gif

IRIS on the cover of a magazine in Thailand (Dec 24, 2010 - Jan 31, 2011).

Ref : http://www.nanamag.com/magazine_detail.php?id=528

The drama was aired on Channel 7 Thailand between Dec 18, 2010 - Jan 30, 2011

Guest creaturedreams

“IRIS 2″ to broadcast in winter 2011 -

Applauded as a huge success with its astounding viewership rating of 39.9%, 2009’s blockbuster espionage drama, “IRIS“, is planning to broadcast its sequel sometime in winter 2011. Producer Jung Tae Won from Taewon Entertainment recently met with a reporter and confirmed, “We are currently in the process of writing the screenplay for ‘IRIS 2′. It will be broadcast around this upcoming winter.

CEO Jung continued, “We have another project planned before the broadcast of ‘Iris  2′, which a lot of people have been showing interest in. I want to try a  new blockbuster style that hasn’t been done up until now. Viewers can  consider it the Korean version of ‘Troy,’ as the drama is centered  around maritime warfare.”

The ‘Korean Troy’ is currently in its production stages and recently began creating the script. A substantial cast of idols is expected to be included in the line-up, with as many as seven leading roles. Because the script is not complete yet, the casting and broadcast schedules are not finalized yet.

Jung continued, “We’re still writing the script with the goal of to begin filming by fall. The actual broadcast date has yet to be decided.”

When asked about whether the original ‘IRIS’ cast would return (particularly Lee Byung Hun and Kim Tae Hee), he replied, “We can only discuss castings after the script has been completed. All of the possibilities are left open, but there is nothing confirmed yet.”

However he continued, “We will think about who to cast after writing the screenplay. We are currently writing two versions – one with all the same actors/actresses from ‘IRIS’, and the other with only some of the same actors/actresses. If the screenplay is great, I’m sure the previous cast members will be up for participating in its sequel.

Touching upon his future plans with IRIS’s spinoff drama, “Athena: Goddess of War“, Jung said, “We connected the plot of ‘Athena’ to ‘IRIS’.  Regarding ‘Athena’, I want to make a few sequels for it after its first  season. I want to create a brand new form of drama where both of the  dramas’ plot connects, or I can try making the dramas have a separate plot.” Meanwhile, it’s said that the story of “IRIS 2″ will try to unfold Hyun Joon’s demise, Baek San’s work with IRIS,  and shed a little light on the mysterious character, ‘Mr. Black’,  thereby answering the curious questions that were raised in the original  series.

Source: Newsen, Star News via Nate, akp

February 18, 2011

U.S. Envoy Hosts Kim Tae-woo Gig

Source: englishnews@chosun.com

U.S. Ambassador to Korea Kathleen Stephens on Thursday recalled breaking new ground for the embassy by hosting a gig by pop star Kim Tae-woo. "Just before the Seollal [Lunar New Year] holiday (Jan. 27), I hosted at Habib House a concert featuring K-pop legend Kim Tae Woo," she wrote on the online community of the U.S. Embassy in Seoul. "Over the years my predecessors and I have enjoyed hosting performances by all kinds of talented musicians, but as far as I know this is the first time we've had real K-pop at the residence."

2011021800896_0.jpg

Singer Kim Tae-woo holds U.S. Ambassador to Korea Kathleen Stephens' hand during a concert at her residence

on Jan. 27. /From Ambassador Kathleen Stephens' blog

Kim started the concert with Stephens' favorite song "Love Rain" followed by "Dreaming Dream." Stephens showed her understanding of Korean pop culture by saying the latter is "a song any devoted fan of 'IRIS,' the popular Korean drama, knows well.

Over 100 guests were invited to the event, including alumni of the International Visitor Leadership Program and former participants of the Embassy's Alumni Youth Leadership Program. "Listening to music is one of my favorite ways to reinforce and refresh my Korean language skills," Stephens wrote. She has regularly been writing entries on her blog on Korea-U.S. relations and her life here.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest si-murg

32405893.jpg

Details

* Title: 아이리스 / IRIS

* Previously known as: 쉬리 / Shiri

* Genre: Action, mystery, thriller, romance

* Episodes: 20

* Broadcast network: KBS2

* Broadcast period: 2009-Oct-14 to 2009-Dec-17

* Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55

* Related TV Shows: Athena: Goddess of War

Synopsis

Kim Hyun Joon and Jin Sa Woo are best friends who were brought into a top secret organization known as NSS by analyst Choi Seung Hee and Park Sang Hyun. Hyun Joon and Sa Woo both fall in love with Seung Hee when she first profiles them. Their lives are changed forever when Hyun Joon is given a solo mission in Hungary. Hyun Joon later tries to find out who set him up and to figure out what IRIS is and wants.

Recognitions

* 2009 KBS Drama Awards: Grand Prize (Lee Byung Hun)

* 2009 KBS Drama Awards: Novella Drama Excellence Award - Actress (Kim Tae Hee)

* 2009 KBS Drama Awards: Novella Drama Excellence Award - Actor (Jung Joon Ho and Kim Seung Woo)

* 2009 KBS Drama Awards: Best Supporting Actor (Yoon Joo Sang)

* 2009 KBS Drama Awards: Best Couple Award (Lee Byung Hun and Kim Tae Hee)

Notes

* Filming sites include Russia, Japan, China and the U.S.

* The production cost for this drama is estimated to be around 20 million dollars.

* This drama is somewhat based on the film Shiri.

* Plans have been made for a season 2 of IRIS. However actor Lee Byung Hun will be unable to participate in as he has other commitments.

36757531.jpg

IRIS.2009.KOR.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN

Video

Format                           : AVI

File size                        : 1.50 GB

Duration                         : 1h 2mn

Codec ID                         : H264

Bit rate                         : 3034 Kbps

Width                            : 1280 pixels

Height                           : 720 pixels

Display aspect ratio             : 16:9

Frame rate                       : 29.970 fps

Resolution                       : 24 bits

Audio

Format                           : AC3

Bit rate mode                    : Constant

Bit rate                         : 384 Kbps

Channel(s)                       : 2 channels
The join all the parts use HjSplit or 7zip. HJSplit
freebytesoftware.com/download/hjsplit.zip
7Zip
http://7-zip.org/download.html
Subtitle - English
http://divxplanet.com/sub/s/194358/Iris.html

or

http://www.sarangni.info/sub/17711/iris.html

or

http://rapidshare.com/files/448130464/IRIS.2009.KOR.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.rar

or

http://www.fileserve.com/file/cjauc7F

or

http://hotfile.com/dl/105072844/9e7a455/IRIS.2009.KOR.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.rar.html
http://www.fileserve.com/file/tdW2BvM/IRIS.E01.091014.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.001

http://www.fileserve.com/file/uAKayZK/IRIS.E01.091014.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.002

http://www.fileserve.com/file/mqeWxjD/IRIS.E01.091014.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.003

http://www.fileserve.com/file/yhd5JQf/IRIS.E01.091014.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.004

http://www.fileserve.com/file/2KbMWNj/IRIS.E01.091014.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.005

http://www.fileserve.com/file/a7Jb9ZT/IRIS.E01.091014.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.006

http://www.fileserve.com/file/84tNRXk/IRIS.E01.091014.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.007

http://www.fileserve.com/file/KkEfava/IRIS.E01.091014.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.008

http://www.fileserve.com/file/qPXHSvE/IRIS.E01.091014.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.009
http://www.fileserve.com/file/ZPb99by/IRIS.E02.091014.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.001

http://www.fileserve.com/file/EQHz9sA/IRIS.E02.091014.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.002

http://www.fileserve.com/file/w2UsqeD/IRIS.E02.091014.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.003

http://www.fileserve.com/file/9CyT8GX/IRIS.E02.091014.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.004

http://www.fileserve.com/file/UkyHunq/IRIS.E02.091014.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.005

http://www.fileserve.com/file/c9j5tef/IRIS.E02.091014.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.006

http://www.fileserve.com/file/RjFCqBN/IRIS.E02.091014.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.007

http://www.fileserve.com/file/5NDzd34/IRIS.E02.091014.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.008

http://www.fileserve.com/file/2MCG2Dd/IRIS.E02.091014.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.009
http://www.fileserve.com/file/rXPESjW/IRIS.E03.091021.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.001

http://www.fileserve.com/file/uZmcRhY/IRIS.E03.091021.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.002

http://www.fileserve.com/file/s7TP2J8/IRIS.E03.091021.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.003

http://www.fileserve.com/file/ANMScP5/IRIS.E03.091021.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.004

http://www.fileserve.com/file/5kdMuN6/IRIS.E03.091021.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.005

http://www.fileserve.com/file/cpZjHxq/IRIS.E03.091021.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.006

http://www.fileserve.com/file/V8naySU/IRIS.E03.091021.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.007

http://www.fileserve.com/file/gvF7zHS/IRIS.E03.091021.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.008

http://www.fileserve.com/file/jAnH6QG/IRIS.E03.091021.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.009
http://www.fileserve.com/file/dPc2eDe/IRIS.E04.091022.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.001

http://www.fileserve.com/file/fNZT74S/IRIS.E04.091022.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.002

http://www.fileserve.com/file/TcAvSvv/IRIS.E04.091022.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.003

http://www.fileserve.com/file/ZdB6Fz2/IRIS.E04.091022.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.004

http://www.fileserve.com/file/UHsj7KY/IRIS.E04.091022.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.005

http://www.fileserve.com/file/SddDFtD/IRIS.E04.091022.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.006

http://www.fileserve.com/file/AnrNnVh/IRIS.E04.091022.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.007

http://www.fileserve.com/file/ry2rs9v/IRIS.E04.091022.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.008

http://www.fileserve.com/file/pKGRVxM/IRIS.E04.091022.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.009
http://www.fileserve.com/file/n888jyp/IRIS.E05.091028.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.001

http://www.fileserve.com/file/HTyc4uj/IRIS.E05.091028.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.002

http://www.fileserve.com/file/9fkxg9D/IRIS.E05.091028.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.003

http://www.fileserve.com/file/DFdy8nD/IRIS.E05.091028.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.004

http://www.fileserve.com/file/EACvbv4/IRIS.E05.091028.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.005

http://www.fileserve.com/file/TRZY5Gu/IRIS.E05.091028.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.006

http://www.fileserve.com/file/DpycVwP/IRIS.E05.091028.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.007

http://www.fileserve.com/file/6djhgWv/IRIS.E05.091028.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.008

http://www.fileserve.com/file/49tqE59/IRIS.E05.091028.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.009
http://www.fileserve.com/file/HF79MeU/IRIS.E06.091029.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.001

http://www.fileserve.com/file/HSBksE8/IRIS.E06.091029.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.002

http://www.fileserve.com/file/ZZyGm5c/IRIS.E06.091029.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.003

http://www.fileserve.com/file/4yKbxWN/IRIS.E06.091029.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.004

http://www.fileserve.com/file/8hkS7GY/IRIS.E06.091029.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.005

http://www.fileserve.com/file/8pUENQ5/IRIS.E06.091029.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.006

http://www.fileserve.com/file/e8Myeng/IRIS.E06.091029.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.007

http://www.fileserve.com/file/z29pePd/IRIS.E06.091029.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.008

http://www.fileserve.com/file/UPKFHZz/IRIS.E06.091029.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.009
http://www.fileserve.com/file/B9c4Yt9/IRIS.E07.091104.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.001

http://www.fileserve.com/file/FPf8BZf/IRIS.E07.091104.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.002

http://www.fileserve.com/file/ZMme65f/IRIS.E07.091104.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.003

http://www.fileserve.com/file/N4Wv5bT/IRIS.E07.091104.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.004

http://www.fileserve.com/file/TaD7KmZ/IRIS.E07.091104.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.005

http://www.fileserve.com/file/YBWhp6h/IRIS.E07.091104.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.006

http://www.fileserve.com/file/cg6VVnq/IRIS.E07.091104.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.007

http://www.fileserve.com/file/TmM3Sgx/IRIS.E07.091104.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.008

http://www.fileserve.com/file/3xemFTk/IRIS.E07.091104.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.009
http://www.fileserve.com/file/46Uk6RU/IRIS.E08.091105.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.001

http://www.fileserve.com/file/7gt7bEC/IRIS.E08.091105.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.002

http://www.fileserve.com/file/4Ke2Kam/IRIS.E08.091105.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.003

http://www.fileserve.com/file/vZ8FBJY/IRIS.E08.091105.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.004

http://www.fileserve.com/file/Vm6MdHb/IRIS.E08.091105.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.005

http://www.fileserve.com/file/5t53ReE/IRIS.E08.091105.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.006

http://www.fileserve.com/file/j7RXH47/IRIS.E08.091105.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.007

http://www.fileserve.com/file/NX6HQsM/IRIS.E08.091105.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.008

http://www.fileserve.com/file/cgDGsC2/IRIS.E08.091105.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.009
http://www.fileserve.com/file/WC8Dztp/IRIS.E09.091111.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.001

http://www.fileserve.com/file/9Nz6EwH/IRIS.E09.091111.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.002

http://www.fileserve.com/file/KzRwSCH/IRIS.E09.091111.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.003

http://www.fileserve.com/file/x4KDmH9/IRIS.E09.091111.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.004

http://www.fileserve.com/file/4B5RdZB/IRIS.E09.091111.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.005

http://www.fileserve.com/file/TVhQQfM/IRIS.E09.091111.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.006

http://www.fileserve.com/file/bT3HGmC/IRIS.E09.091111.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.007

http://www.fileserve.com/file/4KU3exa/IRIS.E09.091111.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.008

http://www.fileserve.com/file/3QsmqzC/IRIS.E09.091111.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.009
http://www.fileserve.com/file/jR4MGyW/IRIS.E10.091112.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.001

http://www.fileserve.com/file/w7umWbv/IRIS.E10.091112.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.002

http://www.fileserve.com/file/4TsYuX7/IRIS.E10.091112.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.003

http://www.fileserve.com/file/5TXkCEn/IRIS.E10.091112.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.004

http://www.fileserve.com/file/rFgrPq6/IRIS.E10.091112.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.005

http://www.fileserve.com/file/WQRRzWd/IRIS.E10.091112.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.006

http://www.fileserve.com/file/hKZcXSQ/IRIS.E10.091112.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.007

http://www.fileserve.com/file/H6Q6NCd/IRIS.E10.091112.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.008

http://www.fileserve.com/file/AXfYNsd/IRIS.E10.091112.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.009
http://www.fileserve.com/file/gfuVgKs/IRIS.E11.091118.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.001

http://www.fileserve.com/file/e4rVH83/IRIS.E11.091118.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.002

http://www.fileserve.com/file/mU6M56j/IRIS.E11.091118.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.003

http://www.fileserve.com/file/KrFNbkH/IRIS.E11.091118.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.004

http://www.fileserve.com/file/Ncv7gJg/IRIS.E11.091118.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.005

http://www.fileserve.com/file/4SDjawg/IRIS.E11.091118.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.006

http://www.fileserve.com/file/59JhBKU/IRIS.E11.091118.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.007

http://www.fileserve.com/file/rs6tY8M/IRIS.E11.091118.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.008

http://www.fileserve.com/file/8HnPkRE/IRIS.E11.091118.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.009
http://www.fileserve.com/file/z5byRwk/IRIS.E12.091119.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.001

http://www.fileserve.com/file/uKw4NZP/IRIS.E12.091119.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.002

http://www.fileserve.com/file/SCXVFtx/IRIS.E12.091119.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.003

http://www.fileserve.com/file/qW4CDrs/IRIS.E12.091119.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.004

http://www.fileserve.com/file/CxpzQcK/IRIS.E12.091119.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.005

http://www.fileserve.com/file/pJHtqDr/IRIS.E12.091119.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.006

http://www.fileserve.com/file/dbes6h2/IRIS.E12.091119.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.007

http://www.fileserve.com/file/ZXAUG3u/IRIS.E12.091119.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.008

http://www.fileserve.com/file/6Nz4Q2a/IRIS.E12.091119.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.009
http://www.fileserve.com/file/ccCsV4E/IRIS.E13.091125.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.001

http://www.fileserve.com/file/3M2ytKC/IRIS.E13.091125.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.002

http://www.fileserve.com/file/CcnVCGQ/IRIS.E13.091125.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.003

http://www.fileserve.com/file/gGmPjTW/IRIS.E13.091125.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.004

http://www.fileserve.com/file/bUbBM2T/IRIS.E13.091125.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.005

http://www.fileserve.com/file/UTVNunj/IRIS.E13.091125.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.006

http://www.fileserve.com/file/2ruEaR6/IRIS.E13.091125.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.007

http://www.fileserve.com/file/NAsAN2g/IRIS.E13.091125.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.008

http://www.fileserve.com/file/bM5dJyY/IRIS.E13.091125.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.009
http://www.fileserve.com/file/CckFzpy/IRIS.E14.091126.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.001

http://www.fileserve.com/file/ajkBns3/IRIS.E14.091126.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.002

http://www.fileserve.com/file/9kGzujD/IRIS.E14.091126.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.003

http://www.fileserve.com/file/dEdSNNT/IRIS.E14.091126.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.004

http://www.fileserve.com/file/XjUG7D9/IRIS.E14.091126.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.005

http://www.fileserve.com/file/yhSgZBH/IRIS.E14.091126.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.006

http://www.fileserve.com/file/xkGpPpa/IRIS.E14.091126.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.007

http://www.fileserve.com/file/jGJfKAx/IRIS.E14.091126.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.008

http://www.fileserve.com/file/reDrFJs/IRIS.E14.091126.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.009
http://www.fileserve.com/file/b73Gf6R/IRIS.E15.091202.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.001

http://www.fileserve.com/file/HjB769x/IRIS.E15.091202.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.002

http://www.fileserve.com/file/md8bWNk/IRIS.E15.091202.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.003

http://www.fileserve.com/file/KwtkxuH/IRIS.E15.091202.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.004

http://www.fileserve.com/file/jswFn4F/IRIS.E15.091202.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.005

http://www.fileserve.com/file/Y95zMr2/IRIS.E15.091202.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.006

http://www.fileserve.com/file/uQ4Mmnm/IRIS.E15.091202.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.007

http://www.fileserve.com/file/5zYDu53/IRIS.E15.091202.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.008
http://www.fileserve.com/file/V8YqVVF/IRIS.E16.091203.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.001

http://www.fileserve.com/file/EZHzdNC/IRIS.E16.091203.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.002

http://www.fileserve.com/file/MVH7qUy/IRIS.E16.091203.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.003

http://www.fileserve.com/file/tZbTXDB/IRIS.E16.091203.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.004

http://www.fileserve.com/file/mqegSGQ/IRIS.E16.091203.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.005

http://www.fileserve.com/file/dNYG7JC/IRIS.E16.091203.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.006

http://www.fileserve.com/file/vTHmXjj/IRIS.E16.091203.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.007

http://www.fileserve.com/file/F3Rw4sB/IRIS.E16.091203.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.008

http://www.fileserve.com/file/gYJR6Hw/IRIS.E16.091203.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.009
http://www.fileserve.com/file/fNadcFF/IRIS.E17.091209.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.001

http://www.fileserve.com/file/Uk6XDvz/IRIS.E17.091209.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.002

http://www.fileserve.com/file/gHMnwYB/IRIS.E17.091209.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.003

http://www.fileserve.com/file/qKRRP6D/IRIS.E17.091209.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.004

http://www.fileserve.com/file/mAfWZAz/IRIS.E17.091209.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.005

http://www.fileserve.com/file/a9fwQ9h/IRIS.E17.091209.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.006

http://www.fileserve.com/file/zDCbtjp/IRIS.E17.091209.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.007

http://www.fileserve.com/file/kNw269k/IRIS.E17.091209.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.008

http://www.fileserve.com/file/2pJ5A7Q/IRIS.E17.091209.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.009
http://www.fileserve.com/file/svFxSty/IRIS.E18.091210.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.001

http://www.fileserve.com/file/ZvmebgX/IRIS.E18.091210.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.002

http://www.fileserve.com/file/eASKXcz/IRIS.E18.091210.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.003

http://www.fileserve.com/file/tNyKwDq/IRIS.E18.091210.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.004

http://www.fileserve.com/file/wS3G6sG/IRIS.E18.091210.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.005

http://www.fileserve.com/file/RXm2fyM/IRIS.E18.091210.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.006

http://www.fileserve.com/file/ursgsns/IRIS.E18.091210.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.007

http://www.fileserve.com/file/43RxTcb/IRIS.E18.091210.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.008
http://www.fileserve.com/file/JPfUh22/IRIS.E19.091216.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.001

http://www.fileserve.com/file/RmbVA8M/IRIS.E19.091216.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.002

http://www.fileserve.com/file/8uwepKS/IRIS.E19.091216.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.003

http://www.fileserve.com/file/Xxt9qFB/IRIS.E19.091216.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.004

http://www.fileserve.com/file/fx66pEf/IRIS.E19.091216.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.005

http://www.fileserve.com/file/FB2BtFE/IRIS.E19.091216.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.006

http://www.fileserve.com/file/3WtPS7K/IRIS.E19.091216.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.007

http://www.fileserve.com/file/Gja8czZ/IRIS.E19.091216.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.008

http://www.fileserve.com/file/5EBUNFc/IRIS.E19.091216.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.009
http://www.fileserve.com/file/8CszSzY/IRIS.E20.END.091217.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.001

http://www.fileserve.com/file/8WnWV6Y/IRIS.E20.END.091217.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.002

http://www.fileserve.com/file/hrC2UBr/IRIS.E20.END.091217.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.003

http://www.fileserve.com/file/mU68hpb/IRIS.E20.END.091217.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.004

http://www.fileserve.com/file/DZxYpGx/IRIS.E20.END.091217.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.005

http://www.fileserve.com/file/whEr3b4/IRIS.E20.END.091217.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.006

http://www.fileserve.com/file/rSz5Uj5/IRIS.E20.END.091217.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.007

http://www.fileserve.com/file/vn6SbVz/IRIS.E20.END.091217.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.008

http://www.fileserve.com/file/j8nDYDw/IRIS.E20.END.091217.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.avi.009

Man Iris really started a virus. I hope after Athena the original cast will do a original sequel. But with the ending from the movie, I don't know how that will go.

hi, is the movie you're talking about is IRS the Movie? can you give me links for the movie?

i want to watch it from the moment it came to my knowledge that there was movie for IRIS.

oopss. saw the links. btw are the links already have english subs? because i don't want to waste my time downloading it without english subs.

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'm late on this boat but can someone please please upload episode 14 raw as a single file?...I would be really grateful... :)

LBH was always one of my favorite actors since "All In" but the ending of this drama kept me from watching it...I was afraid of heartbreak afterwards but now I miss him so much I don't care anymore... :tears::blink:

• 2 weeks later...

April 8, 2011

Korean TV series and documentaries sold at media market in France

Reporter: Lucia Hong luciahong @ Editor: Jessica Kim jesskim @ <Ⓒ 10Asia All rights reserved> news.nate.com

2011040814080769116_1.jpg

Korean booth at the MIPTV 2011 Media Market held in Cannes, Frances from April 2 to 7. [Korea Creative Content Agency]

Several Korean TV series and documentaries have garnered much interest from foreign buyers at a media market fair in France this week, according to the Korea Creative Content Agency (KOCCA) on Friday.

KOCCA announced in a press release that over 22 billion dollars worth of Korean TV series, documentaries and animations were been sold at the MIPTV 2011 Media Market held in Cannes, France from April 2 to 7.

KBS 'hit blockbuster series "IRIS," which starred Lee Byung-hun and Kim Tae-hee, has been sold to a distribution company in France while MBC's romantic comedy "Pasta," starring Kong Hyo-jin and Lee Sun-kyun, has been sold to a broadcasting company in Bulgaria.

KBS 'documentary "Amur" has handed its distribution rights to China's CCTV, and EBS' "The Mammoth" and "Civilization of Angkor" to broadcasting companies in Italy and the United States, respectively. Various companies in France have inquired for the rights of MBC's "Tears of Africa."

Six Korean animations including EBS '"Vroomiz" and "Robocar Poli" were introduced at the media market, while KBS' "Bolts and Blips" was sold to an entertainment company in Canada.

"We at KOCCA are trying to pioneer a new market for Korean content," an official from KOCCA was quoted as saying. "We are planning to attend about 10 international media markets during the latter half of the year and we hope that it will be a great opportunity for Korean content to be introduced to foreign buyers."

The MIPTV Media Market is held annually in Cannes and is known as one of the world's largest fairs for co-producing, buying, selling, financing and distributing entertainment content. It is a place where people in the TV, film, digital and audiovisual content, production and distribution industry can come together for conferences and network regarding the future trends and trade content rights on a global level.

This year over 4,000 industry officials from 100 countries were invited to the MIPTV 2011.

April 8, 2011

"IRIS" to be Aired in France

Source: Star News by dongie via askactor.com

2011040810250414320_1.jpg

Korea Contents Promotion Association said that they were able to bring a revenue of 220 million dollars by selling the rights to air Korean shows, animation and dramas at the MIPTV 2011.

This MIPTV showed potential for Korean content to be popular even in European countries such as France and Italy and not only the Asian countries.

MIPTV is the world’s biggest media market and over 100 countries and over 4000 companies participated. Korea brought 27 broadcasting companies and 18 animation companies to promote Korean works to other countries.

Drama and documentaries were popular in Europe. One such case is “IRIS”; the rights to air the drama was sold to one France media company and are negotiating on when to air the drama.

Pasta was sold to Bulgaria, showing that Korea’s dramas can go outside of Asia and be popular even in Europe.

• 2 weeks later...

April 16, 2011

Best TV Drama Couple

Source: news.nate.com

20110416_1302959099_07571200_1.jpg

'Pasta' drama couple of Lee Seon Gyun-Gong Hyo Jin chosen as Best Couple in popular ranking on KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Tonight' program aired on the 16th.

1. 'Pasta' (Lee Seon Gyun-Gong Hyo Jin)

2. 'Winter Sonata,' (Bae Yong Jun-Choi Ji Woo)

3. 'IRIS' (Lee Byung Hun-Kim Tae Hee)

4. 'Shining Heritage' (Lee Seung Gi-Han Hyo Joo)

5. 'Dream High' (Wooyoung?-IU)

6. 'Runaway: Plan B' (Bi-Lee Na Young)

7. 'I'm Sorry, I Love You' (So Ji Sup-Im Soo Jung)

8. 'Coffee Prince' (Gong Yoo-Yeh Eun Hye)

9. 'Secret Garden' (Hyun Bin-Ha Ji Won)

10. 'Lovers in Paris' (Park Shin Yang-Kim Jung Eun)

Photo = KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Tonight' TV screen captures

Archived