Quantcast
rubie

[Drama 2009 Movie 2010] IRIS 아이리스

Guest sirinee

Thank you so much, cute girl. for torrent upload this week Ep 17-18.

cbanneriris9726781.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SUBBING SQUAD

EPISODE 13 SUBTITLES

CREDITS:

Main Translator: songbird

Timer: casajuve

Editor/QC: songbill

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

*Follow-us on Twitter for live updates! ^^

All subtitles will be released first on our site

Guest Bijan630

what are you talking about? why did you like it at first but suddenly decide to hate it?

I'm sorry if you misunderstood me. I LOVE THIS DRAMA! I'm just going to be sad when I reach the final episode. Have you ever read a really good book, and then stared at the last page wishing there was just a little more? This is what I'm talking about. I don't want it to come to an end.

Did I clear things up?

Guest badhairday8

cbanneriris9726781.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SUBBING SQUAD

EPISODE 13 SUBTITLES

CREDITS:

Main Translator: songbird

Timer: casajuve

Editor/QC: songbill

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

*Follow-us on Twitter for live updates! ^^

All subtitles will be released first on our site

Excellent! Thank you so much for the softsubs Withs2.

Guest MisterBarca

oh really is that true?? sorry i didn't watch 18th epi..

omg im spoiled already.. how come i see these spoilers.. arrggh.. i hate myself!! :P

Ok, I finished the episode. There's a connection of sorts, but it's still not clear CSH is a member of Iris. The original poster jumped gun--probably because she isn't Korean and didn't understand the dialogue fully.

Guest berrymonster

what media play to use? i using kmplayer, but the font size so big. how to reduce font size smaller.

Guest sannouna

thank you cute girl for the links you are really cute

+

i knowthat my question is ridiculous but i'm curoius ans i want to watch episode 17 as soon as possible

so i want to know if the subtiles are released or not

Guest flydolesqueue

This content has been removed by a moderator.

Guest MisterBarca

Off topic a bit but:

Someone in an earlier post said LBH can't do the 2nd season, because he has to tape the G. I. Joe sequel. But I thought Storm Shadow died in the first episode? He got his chest caved up, and then fell into the ocean beneath an ice berg. How could you survive THAT? Or is this going to be a resurrection via mad science deal?

Guest Bijan630

what are you talking about? why did you like it at first but suddenly decide to hate it?

Oh, I just realized something else....when I talked about being upset, it wasn't about the drama. I was talking about KBS. They added in so many commercial breaks, that they cut out a lot of scenes in the first episode.

If I had not watched it on-line first, and looked forward to seeing certain scenes, I wouldn't have noticed how much editing had been done by KBS. They, KBS, butchered their own drama, so I would rather watch the rest of it on-line, in its entirety, than on KBS.

I think this should totally clear up everything now.

Guest sara_2656
Guest 2uss

:excl: what a CRAZY CRAZY TURN OF EVENTS IF CSH IS INDEED AN IRIS

if she is... does she even know that she is one?? did she lose her memory??

all her actions thus far were consistent with loving and protecting HJ

:excl: BS an IRIS, tried to eliminate him (via SW) but failed... CSH in many instances try to look for any signs

of HJ being alive (not even giving up if he's dead or not) ever since he "disappeared"

until the break in by the NK terrorist

Off topic a bit but:

Someone in an earlier post said LBH can't do the 2nd season, because he has to tape the G. I. Joe sequel. But I thought Storm Shadow died in the first episode? He got his chest caved up, and then fell into the ocean beneath an ice berg. How could you survive THAT? Or is this going to be a resurrection via mad science deal?

:excl: the evil cobra scientist must have used his nano technology to revive him somehow

Guest suiekou45

I'm sorry if you misunderstood me. I LOVE THIS DRAMA! I'm just going to be sad when I reach the final episode. Have you ever read a really good book, and then stared at the last page wishing there was just a little more? This is what I'm talking about. I don't want it to come to an end.

Did I clear things up?

ooooooh! haha...i thought like, you saw it one time, then you rewatched it and then hated it even though you liked it the first time O_O. i was gonna say, that would be weird. but glad you like it, and i wish there was more too =( ONLY two more episodes!!

Guest Lilazinprincess

I'm not going to even start on how I feel about today. It was too hard to swallow. Never once have I seen her divert her eyes from him...not once.

Anywho, LATEST OST

너라서 좋았다 (Good for Everyone) - 지훈 (Ji Hoon): http://www.mediafire.com/?ytz0kkhdgl0

:ph34r: To clarify:

For the parts that I understood.

CSH received a phone call from a (private) mysterious caller. Her response (Yes, I understand, etc) was a bit formal.

BS and crew are planning to assassinate the president. Sawoo asked him about his relation with Seunghee. BS advised Sawoo to forget about his feelings because they will do him no good in this organization (IRIS). He will take of Seunghee's case later as planned.

HJ asked CSH where she disappeared to...and the lamest excuse I have ever heard. Something along the lines of "I'm sorry but can you just look over it just this once?" (seriously...after 2 years being apart...if that is not shady then I don't know what is)

When HJ asked CSH about why she was released from the terrorist so easily, her response was "I don't know. I wonder why too."

The list that Sunhwa pulled up with CSH's name is from the USB that PCY was able to get from his series of interrogation. The list holds the people "involved" in IRIS. We still don't know how much of an involvement CSH has but she is in there.

Here is a part I was confused about. I couldn't make out to whether Sunhwa told HJ that "CSH is a part of IRIS and that she is dangerous. Or whether it is "CSH is a part of IRIS and she is in danger." I hope joynara can clarify that for us.

If we thought HJ went into ruins after what Baek San did, imagine how he feels now. The woman he loves turned out to be. . .get ready for some serious signs of depression. It's amazing how after 9 weeks, a character's image can be smashed to oblivion in just 3 minutes.

I really don't see how they are going to manage to squeeze this in next week with just 2 eps left.

Folks, don't forget to change your font color to black when you use the spoiler tag. Otherwise, we can still read your message. ^_^

Guest kclb

okie peeps.

i have a silly question.

can someone tell me the name of the song/artist that was playing on episode 1 when sw and hj were at the night club. the song was playing on the dance floor...trying to think of it but can't! :/

Guest Dangermousie

Oh God, if CSH is a knowing member of IRIS, I am just going to die. Noooooo, please! I can't see how she is though - she clearly loves HJ to bits.

I need next week to be here now!

Guest suiekou45

I'm not going to even start on how I feel about today. It was too hard to swallow. Never once have I seen her divert her eyes from him...not once.

Anywho, LATEST OST

너라서 좋았다 (Good for Everyone) - 지훈 (Ji Hoon): http://www.mediafire.com/?ytz0kkhdgl0

:ph34r: To clarify:

Here is a part I was confused about. I could make out to whether Sunhwa told HJ that "CSH is a part of IRIS and that she is dangerous. Or whether it is "CSH is a part of IRIS and she is in danger." I hope joynara can clarify that for us.

I really don't see how they are going to manage to squeeze this in next week with just 2 eps left.

Folks, don't forget to change your font color to black when you use the spoiler tag. Otherwise, we can still read your message. ^_^

nope, you're right on the first one - "she's part of IRIS and is dangerous" is what she said

Guest Lilazinprincess

nope, you're right on the first one - "she's part of IRIS and is dangerous" is what she said

:ph34r: Thank you. :ph34r:

Question: Does anyone know what book HJ was reading? I couldn't make out that title. Thanks.

Speculation (don't take it seriously): why do I have a feeling that SH may be Mr. Black's daughter. She doesn't want to be affiliated with her dad's business but is forced to and because of that relation she can do whatever she wants, including dating the enemy. She did not look happy when she got that phone call and definitely did not when she came back to NSS. All throughout the scene with BS and Sawoo, I was thinking here comes SH. She's going to walk in.

Guest creaturedreams

Off topic a bit but:

The G.I cast already signed up for a trilogy contract, so the writers will bring him in somehow. But you should know that it's Storm Shadow we're talking about so he can't die just yet :P