[Drama 2009 Movie 2010] IRIS 아이리스

rubie

Guest SooInSmile

I know I waited so long to see them see each other and like the moment must be crazy, they built it so well. The story line is so intense! hope it does really well!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi

please tell me where can i download the 10th episode srt file (in english)

i want to watch it with a good quality. not streaming

any help please

Found this a few days ago:

IRIS Episode 10

The subber has placed a download link in the info box as well.

Guest joynara

Stills from ep. 13:

[img]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p283/cenara/IRIS/200911250843211001_2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p283/cenara/IRIS/200911250843211001_1.jpg[/img]
[/codebox]

Looks really tired... Accompanying article says he got hurt filming the scenes but that seems to be par for the course for the IRIS cast. OTOH, the female crew apparently went nuts over [color=#555555;background:#000000][color="#000000"]his trench coat Hong Kong film noir look[/color][/color] so I'm sure that was a nice boost to his ego.

Guest joynara

Filming spoilers for ep. 15 (still compiling, but here's a BIG one to whet your appetite):

HyunJoon & SaWoo finally face off! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

ETA:

These are all spoilers for ep. 15--

* Courtesy of an employee at the place they rented for the torture scene in ep. 13-- the cast & crew are back this week for further filming/for ep. 15, and this time around, JJH is there too. Why so? Because of HyunJoon & SaWoo's first face-to-face face-off since HJ's return, which apparently will involve a shootout. KTH is also expected to show up for filming; employee wasn't so sure about KSY.

* Not sure whether HJ & SW's face-off will take place before or after the showdown @GwangHwaMun.

Re: the filming this Sunday @GwangHwaMun:

* They've already filmed some scenes with KSW a couple of days ago.

* LBH, KTH, JJH & KSY are all but certain to show up on Sunday for the core scenes btw the NSS & the terrorists. The area will be shut down from 3am & onwards, with filming taking place 7am-7pm.

Guest creaturedreams

"T.O.P to return to IRIS soon"

Many netizens have been wondering what had happened to Big, who is played by T.O.P of Big Bang in the popular spy drama IRIS. He was nowhere to be seen for the last four episodes (episodes 9-12). Well, you guys can relax now because this heartthrob will be on-screen again soon!

Rumors have spread that a filming session with Big and Jooni recently occurred somewhere in Seoul, sparking much interest and curiosity amongst fans. If you don't know, T.O.P plays a killer while Jooni is the NSS's (National Security Service) hacker programmer. Since these two are on opposite sides of the spectrum, an appearance together would likely point to some conflict, fight, etc.

A representative of IRIS stated:

T.O.P was shooting for IRIS on the 22nd. The reason why he hasn't appeared yet is because of the storyline; it isn't his time to reappear yet. When he returns, his appearance will be intense.

The film editors of this drama have not yet finished editing the episodes for the broadcast on the 25th and 26th (episode 13 & 14), so it is unclear exactly when he will be back. Hopefully the wait will be over soon!

source: http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...n_to_iris_soon/

Guest Lilazinprincess

Thank you joynara for your updates. Interesting spoilers. I can't wait!

Looks like the random bar scene that we saw in the earlier episode might have some importance afterall.

"Who is T.O.P kissing next?"

090917_IRIStopstills_fullbody2.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...p_kissing_next/

A few hours ago, we reported that the resident sex god of Big Bang, T.O.P has been out of sight from his drama where he is supposedly the main cast of, KBS 2TV IRIS. I guess he will make a bangin' return soon, because he has just filmed a kiss scene with another girl. Who is it this time? It isn't Heo Yi Jae, and most definitely not Lee Hyori... It's the up and coming actress, Jooni.

If you are an avid watcher of IRIS, you should already be aware of the cold-blooded killer character, Vick (played by T.O.P), as well as the NSS's resident female programmer, Yang Mi Jung (played by Jooni). The love between the two has been foreshadowed with a scene in an episode aired quite a while ago.

A representative of the IRIS stated, "The scene T.O.P and Jooni filmed together was a kiss scene. However, we can't tell why and how the kiss scene will appear in the show yet. It is true that there is a love story between the two. It will definitely be fun to see that viewers should anticipate."

Credits to: Allkpop

They should consider hiring one of us :lol:

Thanks for informing! Yeah, I think they should. I think many would gladly work for free! I would!

I don't understand when budgets are so huge and so much money is on the line, the PD still films so much at the last minute--like this huge shoot coming in Seoul. This is why there are silly errors in some of these dramas and these mistakes only get worse the closer we get to the end of the show. I'm so glad I watched Worlds Within, I felt like I got a bird's-eye-view into the crazy world of kdrama production.

Like joynara, I think film-as-we-air is the norm in Korea. Maybe it's because of the importance placed on viewership ratings (look at how ratings can extend a drama or cut its episodes), so the production team wants to see viewers' response and have the script adjusted accordingly. Which suckz because the ending is usually tailored to the masses' demands. Haha you should watch On Air too...it gives insights on the script-writing side of drama production. I'm really glad for all these BTS dramas because they let us understand more about how things work BTS and why things turn out the way they do.

man waiting for english sub srt on eps11 and up.... those chinese subs are faster then english sub.. whats is up with that? and this forum is 100% english text. lol sucks for me. I dont think Vick (T.o.P) can handle a Desert Eagle (Deagle) like that. His wrist would snap and shoot his eye out.. He better stick with a 22 pistol or some knifes.lol go on youtube and see how strong a desert eagle, better have two hands on those.

Guest ninjafrost

man waiting for english sub srt on eps11 and up.... those chinese subs are faster then english sub.. whats is up with that?

The chinese-subbed videos are actually broadcasted on a chinese channel and hardsubbed by the channel's in-house translators. And I think the broadcasting date/time is same as the S. Korean channel, that's why they're recorded and uploaded a lot quicker.

Whereas the eng-subs are done by WITHS2 subbers who have to watch the original vids, then translate and sync them.

Hope that helps B)

Guest knightkiss

Stills from ep. 13:

[img]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p283/cenara/IRIS/200911250843211001_2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p283/cenara/IRIS/200911250843211001_1.jpg[/img]
[/codebox]

Looks really tired... Accompanying article says he got hurt filming the scenes but that seems to be par for the course for the IRIS cast. OTOH, the female crew apparently went nuts over [color=#555555;background:#000000][color="#000000"]his trench coat Hong Kong film noir look[/color][/color] so I'm sure that was a nice boost to his ego.

JJH is looking pretty good! I think he has this michael vaughnvibe but with an added evil twist! So cute!

Thanks for sharing the news joynara

I love the trenchcoat in JJH. He looks cool :D and I want to see what's in store for his character too because I'm expecting something big in store too for his character. It's getting more and more interesting definitely

Guest em.sie_1813

waahh.. i like the news about TOP!! haha.. recntly i watch the preview for epi.14 tom.

i can't wait.. :D

weiz80 .. thumbs up!! :P well.. i like also his trench coat.. he looks cool when action scenes.. haha..

im gonna replay that scene later.. hihi :wub:

joynara .. thanks for the spoilers.. OMG.. i can't wait to have their FACE OFF... HJ nd SW .. its still on next wik.. so i can't wait already.. <so excited> ;)

im very contented in today's episode!

Archived