[Drama 2009 Movie 2010] IRIS 아이리스

rubie

Guest candyapple1111

As soon as I came home I tried to watch the Iris ep only to have all links disabled. Why doesn't the company know that the international fans need to watch too. :) I have no idea where to next. Im so disappointed I finally found a show that doesn't drag and wasn't going to go on forever.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pinksoysauce

mm tomorrow is going to be interesting. he's going to be "revived" tomorrow...

there are still so many things going on in my mind...the two other people

that the body inspector was talking about. Are those HJ's parents?!?! O.o

Goodness.. so many things to consider.

hahaha

on a side note the ending song was "Where U At" by TY??? hahaha. doesn't really

fit the drama mood that point but lol at the producers for doing that.

OMG I didn't make that connection! What if they really are his parents? :o

Wow. So many comments and insights to read. Thanks everyone, joynara for the description of episode 5.. it really helps & highly appreciated. So they really made HJ a mole or traitor in words that he's a spy for NK. Even Hyunjun doesn't know that.. or maybe he didn't remember who/what he ever was? *oops.. just a conspiracy theory* But the call he made to Deputy Director says it all.. he will come back to avenge those who turned his life upside down.

Yup, there were a lot of unnecessary loopholes in episode 5 but still the episode really tells a lot more action & drama and heartbreak to come -- all those questions and everything about Hyunjun, his parents, etc. I'm glad that it didn't turn out to be too easy (dealing with SW-HJ).. there was clearly hesitation and even guilt but nothing too straightforward that we can see right through and that's all. The male actors of IRIS are simply superb. I read that KSW is highly praised for his charismatic presence and smooth Hungarian dialogues. And more girl-power to Kim So Yeon.. that woman can kick-richard simmons! :lol:

"Iris" ratings continue to climb

2009102911575647408_1.jpg

A scene from KBS TV series "Iris" [KBS]

The ratings for KBS TV series "Iris" continued to soar three weeks into its showing, according to a survey on Thursday.

According to TNS Media Korea on Thursday, "Iris" topped its TV chart with a viewership rating of 29.6 percent, gaining 3.4 percent from its previous episode. The rating was slightly higher a day ahead the same week, standing at 27.9 percent.

AGB Nielsen Media Research also said the Wednesday and Thursday night drama gained last night, reporting a 26.7 percent rating compared to a rating in the 25 percent-range last week. The series took first place on AGB's daily TV chart also.

Several of South Korea's top actors including Lee Byung-hun, Kim Tae-hee and Jung Jun-ho star in the drama which was in production for over a year in several countries including Korea, Japan and Hungary.

Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Guest celena8899

anyone know where are other places that people like international fans like me can watch ep 5 with subs?? will anyone be willing to subbed it and put it up onto youtube? or is that not allowed either?

Guest candyapple1111

anyone know where are other places that people like international fans like me can watch ep 5 with subs?? will anyone be willing to subbed it and put it up onto youtube? or is that not allowed either?

Ditto. Still looking for other places Still haven't found anything yet? But any help would be appreciated

Guest Lilazinprincess

Was requested through a PM. ^_^ I apologize for the delay.

For completion's sake sans the Japan trip...because I would go on and on:

Episode 3 Caps:

cnldv.jpg

208e729.jpg

35aw029.jpg

jj9uef.jpg

j0beco.jpg

mbo84w.jpg

2zh439w.jpg

2jeuupt.jpg

34xktaf.jpg

ann08y.jpg

nnkw0n.jpg

2ep0z60.jpg

bim3jm.jpg

2uzysuc.jpg

biplb4.jpg

o7ve4p.jpg

23qji0.jpg

2z69e86.jpg

250s2kh.jpg

2hec8ds.jpg

16h3l9g.jpg

33xcu2o.jpg

bj8qvr.jpg

15xmzjm.jpg

28iry0x.jpg

2yuwu9g.jpg

yzey1.jpg

2e5ijrm.jpg

2nbetsx.jpg

245c0t0.jpg

n4dste.jpg

Thanks Lilazinprincess for the cool caps and everyone, cute girl for the Torrent link. We really do need and appreciate every IRIS sharing especially now. Better later than nothing right :blush: .. as 2uss said earlier.. we'll just wait 2 hours more for the links, and captures.

For reference at page 1 post #1, the screencaps are indicated by the image-link itself. while some by the pages they're posted at.

I just remembered joynara's ep5 recap, the Deputy Director counter-threatening HJ when he said that he'll come back for revenge. The DD said that SH will also have the same destiny? or situation as HJ. So, most obviously (given the ability to oversee everyone) he already knew that HJ and SH were lovers and used that info to further surpress/agitate HJ..

Episode 6 Preview caps

preview6e.jpg

tvreport.co.kr

Guest nestachan

^

in the caps above, is LBH being tortured by NKs or is it the test to get into IRIS? does anyone know?

either way~ >< i feel hurt when he gets hurt. i must be going nuts.XD

Guest ENiGMATiCSOUL

spoiler?

with LBHs character getting played like that by nss, the cross necklace might be a key item later on in the series as the guy got capped by Top, and JJH just chilling in the car while KTH blows up, she could have been informed from the phone call to leave the car and ran away somewhere before it blew up, or shes just burnt to a crisp. not exactly a spoiler.

cant wait till tmrs ep

Guest jamielabbuhongki

waaaah~! Im crying soooo hard cuz Iris and YAB is not being subbed this week -___-+ this is the worst weeek ever.

With exams and all, i cant watch my shows :(

Can someone provide scripts? :)

Archived