[Drama 2009 Movie 2010] IRIS 아이리스

rubie

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, I saw the name Choi Wan-gyoo (최완규) too.

Just my opinion, this drama “Iris” sounds like it :P

According to this source, http://www.hancinema.net/korean_Choi_Wan-gyoo.php

Scriptwriter Choi Wan-gyoo to write TV version of 'Shiri'

Scriptwriter Choi also says, "An NIS agent will be the main character as in the movie while the Presidential Security Service will serve as a major setting. The series will resemble the '24' in structure".

The series will be written by the group of writers of A Story, Inc. with Choi Wan-gyoo as the main writer.

He says, "To better structure the plot, the production must be completed prior to broadcasting so I have already started writing the scripts regardless of the broadcasting schedule which has to be set".

An MK Pictures personnel says, "Creating a television series of 'Shiri' is a subject that has been discussed since last year, and as the writers and director are almost determined it will start filming this year".

The drama series version of 'Shiri' has kept Japan in mind from the planning stage. With the success of the movie 'Shiri' in Japan, it is said that the creation of a drama series was proposed from Japan.

ya they been talking about this project since last year .i thought they shelve it or something ..sigh why do they want to keep Japan in mind when planning --;; ..i sure hope writer choi produced something really up to expectation .since he had so much time to prepare . ...

we shall have to see who else is in the cast ...if you ask me about female lead for lee byung hun ..my vote always goes to jeon do yeon ..lol ..if director can use all his means to persuade jeon do yeon to be in this drama .i will swear i will follow this drama to the end ...~~ ke

rubie, happy to meet you too... ^^

I'm excited to see LBH in a drama becuse movies are just short... But I see you're even more excited too hear this (You're his biggest fan here?)... He's a brilliant actor so I believe he'll pull this to the top...

Iris has three main meanings, related by their derivation from the french word for rainbow:

• Iris (mythology), a messenger of the gods in Greek mythology, identified with the rainbow ..
  • Iris (anatomy), the sphincter around the pupil of the eye, named after the colors in human and animal eyes ..
  • Iris (plant), a genus of flowering plants, named after the rainbow ...

According to wikipedia....

Hi Cerise.. me .. biggest fan?.. hahaa.. more.. like the most hopeless one! LOL.

It's so great to have this series to look forward to. We can only hope for the best as LBH would be really giving his utmost in his work. The fact that they're going to finish the production before airing is a good sign.. at least.. it'll avoid unnecessary hiccups. Hopefully.

Wow.. thanks so much for the definition of IRIS. It can be anything, huh. But the messenger in Greek mythology.. sounds really cool. :rolleyes:

Really appreciate the info, I'll put this at the top of first page.. or kdramafanusa can post this in the first post. :blush:

ps: hi to thunder, too! :w00t:

Guest kdramafanusa

Wait a minute.. :huh: .. seeing the writer of All In writing for IRIS.. just like Shiri tv remake. :huh:

Is this the remake of SHIRI/SWIRI but given a new name? It actually looks mighty familiar.. even with the title... :sweatingbullets:

It's not menioned in papers (the ones I'm going through right now) that IRIS is a TV remake of SHIRI. Let me continue researching....

ya they been talking about this project since last year .i thought they shelve it or something ..sigh why do they want to keep Japan in mind when planning --;; ..i sure hope writer choi produced something really up to expectation .since he had so much time to prepare . ...

we shall have to see who else is in the cast ...if you ask me about female lead for lee byung hun ..my vote always goes to jeon do yeon ..lol ..if director can use all his means to persuade jeon do yeon to be in this drama .i will swear i will follow this drama to the end ...~~ ke

Shirley, we think alike. JDY will be my dream co-star too.

yup .that why i am abit scared .lol .but never mind i will try to rem his good ones then his bad ones . .we shall see how it goes ..

Agree. He can be so good & so bad....

Kim Rae-won & Nam Sang-mi's upcoming SBS drama "Gourmet" (adapted from comic books) is also from him, let's see how it goes.

Really appreciate the info, I'll put this at the firts page.. or kdramafanusa can post this in the first post. :blush:

Rubie, I will go through the posts & update them all at once later? :)

We need to page Dramaok too. :)

Guest TY_KSW

Yes, Choi Wan-Kyu of Jumong, All In, Sangdo, Huh Joon.

He wrote some not-so-good ones too such as Air City, Lobbyist, Love Story In Havard.

As long as Hunnie involves.. i dun mind those his past not-so-good stories before :rolleyes:

Agree. He can be so good & so bad....

Kim Rae-won & Nam Sang-mi's upcoming SBS drama "Gourmet" (adapted from comic books) is also from him, let's see how it goes.

i think he works with a team of writers .but still writing is the most weakest i find for recent mega production and that ruined everything .. lol but i do want to watch Gourment ...food drama is my favourite .~

Guest TY_KSW

Count me in! :w00t: I was hoping they'll make another movie together but this could well work too.. if it happens. :blush:

Wow.. can't wait to see who's going BH's co-star in the series. :w00t:

I've been here all morning.. :wacko: .. so lightheaded already.. of excitement...

my nominee is Choi Ji Woo !

Guest Cerise

rubie, anytime dear... *wink*

I agree it's good that they hope to finish the production before airing ... more information and pictures, months before the airing and much more during... XD

EDIT: so interesting already page two with just two articles and few minutes of fast posting... HAHA~!!!

I'd like to see Jeon Do Yeon, Lee Young Ae or Kim Hye Soo acting with LBH.. those that came to mind.. at the moment.. :rolleyes: .. but the acting fee for the drama are definitely going to skyrocket! :w00t::sweatingbullets:

But there are a lot of female talents lately .. some doing really great in drama series, too.. just hope for the best one to be picked!

Guest kdramafanusa

Is this for real????

AAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

hahahhaa... thank you my dear kdramafanusa for the thread! wuv u!! <3

I can't wait! omg.. be still my heart......

Yes, our BH's confirmed to star in IRIS. :)

My hands are still trembling, gosh, I can't type/see properly...

Thanks to HYC for the alert on BH's return to television......

i think he works with a team of writers .but still writing is the most weakest i find for recent mega production and that ruined everything .. lol but i do want to watch Gourment ...food drama is my favourite .~

ITA. :)

As long as Hunnie involves.. i dun mind those his past not-so-good stories before :rolleyes:

This is BH's 1st drama in 5 years, it's very important that the script be good.

Guest kdramafanusa

*** Writer Choi Wan-gyoo 최완규 ***

DOB: 1964-08-18

http://www.cine21.com/Movies/Mov_Person/pe...fo.php?id=50496

"Hidden" (2009, SBS)

"General Hospital 2" (2008, MBC)

"Kingdom Of The Winds" (2008, KBS 2TV)

"Shikgaek / Gourmet" (2008, SBS)

"Lobbyist" (2007, SBS)

"Air City" (2007, MBC)

"Joomong" (2006/2007, MBC)

"Love Story In Havard" (2004, SBS)

"Into The Storm" (2003, SBS)

"Sangdo" (2001/2002, MBC)

"Heo Joon" (1999/2000, MBC)

"Legend Of Ambition" (1998, MBC)

"General Hospital" (1994-1996, MBC)

2009 KBS TV Awards
DaeSang Grand Acting Award: Lee Byung Hun
Excellence Award Drama (Actor): Kim Seung Woo, Jung Jun Ho
Excellence Award Drama (Actress): Kim Tae Hee
Best Supporting Award (Actor): Yoon Ju Sang (the forensic doctor)
Netizen Award: Lee Byung Hun
Popularity Award: Kim So Yeon
Best Couple Awards: Lee Byung Hun & Kim Tae Hee 

46th Baeksang Arts Awards 2010
Best TV Actor: Lee Byung Hun
Best TV Drama: IRIS 

Live streaming at able.kbs.co.kr

Official IRIS pages iris2009.co.kr (Taewon Entertainment website) l KBS-IRIS homepage l kbsmedia.co.kr

Guest pahuayang20

I'm so glad to hear he's coming back on screen.

Now, as for the female leading role I hope it will be Ha Ji Won!! I have always wonder why both of them never work together. I personally think they look so good together (both are tan). I hope this will come true!!!

Anyhoo, I'm definitely keeping an eye on this!!!

^ Oh! I'd love to see Ha Ji Won with BH, too! Same here.. always wonder why they've never collaborated before. :rolleyes:

---

Friday, 18 April 2008

Lee makes triumphant return to TV

Written by Han Sunhee

20084181021_259243174_2553_0.jpg

SEOUL— Lee Byung-hun (second ref: Lee), one of the few Korean actors to be repped by a U.S. talent agency – Endeavor –will co-produce and star in one of the most expensive Korean TV series to date.

Lee, who stars in Paramount Pictures' upcoming "G.I. Joe," has pacted with Taewon Entertainment and Kang Je-Kyu Film to produce blockbuster TV Series "IRIS." Developed by "Taegugki" director Kang Je-kyu, the $22 million skein is co-scripted by writers at Kang Je-Kyu Film and Korea's top- script house A-Story.

Helmed by TV producer Lee Hyung-min ("Sorry, I Love You"), the series will be lensed later this year at international locations including Russia, Japan, China and U.S.

The spy actioner features four main characters, but plot details have not been divulged. High-profile production recalls elements of the 'Korean Wave' era only a few years ago when the country's TV dramas and later movies drew huge auds across the whole of Asia and were licensed at sky-high prices, especially to Japan.

"IRIS" has so far been set up without involvement of a Korean broadcaster and producers are expected to play nets off against each other for the property.

Sources at Taewon also report strong interest from Japanese TV channels due to Lee's attachment. Lee recently wrapped two movies that could be headed for Cannes if they are completed in time, Kim Ji-woon's "The Good, the bad and the Weird" and Tran Anh Hung's "I Come With the Rain."IRIS" is his first TV series since "All in" nearly five years ago.

Source: Variety Asia Online, image from sportsseoul via daum

http://www.varietyasiaonline.com/content/view/5939/53/

Guest sheena0627

wooooowwwwwwww!!! i was only thinking of how long lee byung hun haven't acted in a drama a few days ago and now i saw this news!!! i am so excited about the female cast!!

Guest kdramafanusa

Lee makes triumphant return to TV

WOW! Variety covered the news right away. :)

Since IRIS is not tied to any TV network right now, how should it be grouped in the Official Threads Directory?

Need to edit our signatures so that we don't have to search for it. If this thread always stay on the 1st page, then we don't have to. Hehee.

iris_b11.gif

KBS and Various Clips 
KBS2 IRIS in Akita l original link
KBS Morning News IRIS / LBH / KTH l original link l youtube l clubbox
IRIS 1 l youtube IRIS 2 l youtube l IRIS 3 l youtube 
20090502 TBS TOP in AKITA l youtube l clubbox l madeeriko
IRIS - Upcoming Kdrama Preview (Eng Subbed) l original link (HD) l youtube
NG Scene l youtube l anchan0707 
IRIS Filming stills - BTS l screencaps l cutiepie
20090616 Showbiz Extra - IRIS vs. Queen Seon Deok l sendspace l megaupload 
KBS Ent. Relay # 1273 l mediafire l Amaryllis
20090925 KBS teaser l streaming l streaming l original link l youtube l screencaps l joynara / mistiq
20090930 KBS teaser l Hungary-location-shoot l youtube l screencaps l joynara
20091005 Innolife preview / Japanese subbed l original link
6-min IRIS BTS (spoilers):l streaming1 l streaming2 l download l mediafire l youtube l screencaps l joynara / shirley
20091007 IRIS Teaser l youtube
BTS making clip and captures l youtube l description l joynara

PRESS CONFERENCE
May 12, 2005 (Taewon) / August 31, 2009 (CHIFFS Showcase) / October 5, 2009 (KBS) 

20090512 Press Conference KBS News l youtube l cutiepie
20090512 IRIS Press Conference l streaming1 l streaming2 l LBH l KTH l KSY l nbsally130 / summer0323
20090514 ETN News l original link l cutiepie

20090831 IRIS at CHIFFS 2009 Showcase l AVING TV l youtube
20090831 Innolife 2 l 3 l 4 l youtube
20090901 KBS News l original link l sendspace l screencaps l cutiepie
20090901 YTN Star News l original link l screencaps l cutiepie
20090905 Entertainment Relay l sendspace l screencaps l cutiepie
20090907 Star Magazine l sendspace l screencaps l cutiepie
20090924 Showbiz Extra l sendspace l megaupload l screencaps l cutiepie

091005 IRIS Production Conference l youtube1 l youtube2 l ncly
20091006 KBS News l original link l sendspace l screencaps l cutiepie
091005 Innolife download1 l screencap l download2 l screencap
091006 YStar News l youtube l ncly
20091007 Mnet Wide News l sendspace l screencaps l cutiepie
20091010 Entertainment Weekly youtube l compilation 
20091011 Entertainment Relay - IRIS Conference + Interview youtube l ncly l captures + description l joynara

Poster Photoshoot News & BTS 
20090919 Entertainment Relay l sendspace l screencaps1 l screencaps2 l cutiepie / joynara
20090924 ETN News l original link l screencaps l cutiepie
20090925 Mnet Wide News l sendspace l megaupload l screencap l cutiepie
200909XX KBS Entertainment Relay (English Subs) l mediafire l youtube l Amaryllis

FanMade Sharing 
IRIS Fanmade Video by tracylee12 l youtube
IRIS-TOP Version Teaser l youtube l ncly

IRIS GIFS (courtesy daum / dc iris)
LBH + moving car [X] l nabi
SH smooch gif [X] l nabi 
HJ-SH kiss 1 [X] l nabi
HJ-SH kiss 2 [X] l nabi
Akita Candy Kiss [X] l [[url="http://pandahunnie.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/ec82aced8395.gif"]Xurl]] l nabi
BTS Candy Kiss l dora_maomao
X 

JJH kissing LBH [X] l GBWdaum.net

tink.gif IRIS definition - compiled by Cerise from the wikipedia

line21.gif
IRIS has three main meanings, related by their derivation from the french word for RAINBOW:
  • Iris (mythology), a messenger of the gods in Greek mythology, identified with the rainbow ..
  • Iris (anatomy), the sphincter around the pupil of the eye, named after the colors in human and animal eyes ..
  • Iris (plant), a genus of flowering plants, named after the rainbow ...

2008-2009 ARTICLES + NEWS UPDATES
May 21, 2007: Scriptwriter Choi Wan-gyoo to write TV version of 'Shiri' page 1 » page 4
April 18, 2008: Lee Byung-Hun Returns To Television With IRIS 
Apr 18: Lee makes triumphant return to TV page 2 » Lee Byung-hun to star in 'IRIS' Variety.com
Apr 18: Lee Byung-heon Returns to TV Drama page 3
Apr 18: Lee Byung-hun in Expensive Spy Drama Series IRIS page 5
Apr 25: Lee Byung-hun broadening his acting career overseas 
Apr 28: Who will be cast as LBH's woman page 7
Apr 15: Interview with Jung Jun-ho (March 4, 2008 - Last Scandal) 
May 1: Blockbuster dramas of 2008 filming at various overseas locations page 8
May 14: Taewon Ent. at 61st Cannes to showcase IRIS (gist by Janice) page 10
May 16: LBH to finish GI Joe in June (gist by ylin)
May 21: Director Kang Je Gyu in Cannes on May 20 to promote IRIS (gist by Janice) page 11
May 23: KSW & LBH competiting for big budget dramas in 2009 (gist by Janice) page 12
May 9: IRIS interview with Dir. KJG (gist by Janice) page 13
June 12: Actor Lee Byung Hun finished fiming 'G.I. Joe', returned home 11th June (gist by ylin)
June 24: Big Bang's TOP has been cast in IRIS (highlight by huangsy)
June 24: Big Bang TOP cast as a killer in "IRIS" with lead actor Lee Byung Hun (article translated by melodygreenleaf)
June 24: T.O.P casted for IRIS alongside Lee Byung Hun page 14
June 25: Scriptwriter CWG's big projects besides IRIS (gist by kdramafanusa) page 15
June 25: Lack of strong female characters or heroine in large-scale television dramas (title-gist by Janice)
July 3: Friends - War of Flowers - SHIRI - Beat - Successful blockbuster movies now made for tv page 16
July 8: Movie-Based Dramas to Fill TV Screens page 17
July 14: Big Bang Members Branch Out as Soloists 
Aug 10: Korean Dramas Expensive Filming Overseas?
» [KOZINE Aug 2008] Lee Byung Hun Thrives on Challenges
Aug 18: Lee Byung-hun to Be Featured in Hollywood Film 
Aug 20: Lee Byeong-heon and T.O.P starring in new drama page 18
Aug 29: Taewon Entertainment quits stock market 
Aug 29: Drama Wars - IRIS and Road No. 1
Aug 18: Lee Byung Hun - Man of the World
Oct 4: Son Ye-Jin "Lee Byung-Hun's Lover This Time" page 19
Oct 10: Kim Tae Hee Has Been Cast in 'IRIS' page 22 
2007 Dec 7: Kim Tae-hee Puts Up 'Fight' Against Critics page 24
Oct 10: Preparation for IRIS in process page 25
Oct 13: Kim Seung Woo joins IRIS
Oct 13: Kim Tae-hee Returns to TV Drama As Lee Byung-hun's Lover page 26
Oct 17: Stars' TV Comeback.. High Expectation and Much Anxiety at the same time page 28
Nov 6: Big Bang Member Discharged From Hospital After Treatment page 29
Nov 11: Korea Fell in Love with Top Idol Stars' Drama
Nov 28: Lee Byung-Hun, "Again 'All In'" page 30
news1.gif 2009
Jan 9: [Yonhap Feature] Critics urge steady sellers, new faces to keep Korean Wave rolling 
Jan 17: Kim Tae-hee Responds to Rumors on TV 
Jan 30: Kim Seung Woo Clarifies Malicious Rumours Surrounding Him page 31
Feb 4: Jung Joon Ho Added to Spy Thriller Drama IRIS
Feb 5: IRIS stars Lee Byeong-heon and Kim Tae-hee has a hard time being produced page 32
Fan talk: PD Lee Hyung / Min PD Lee Jae Gyu vs IRIS
Feb 6: The producer for the action drama, IRIS finally determined [PD Yang Yun-ho + PD Kim Kyu-Tae]
Feb 9: Lee Byung-Hun's waiting eagerly for filming day to arrive / 'IRIS' PD confirmed page 33
Akita update by Sung-ja; IRIS set for airing on KBS in September page 34
Upcoming K-Dramas of 2009!
Feb 11: Korean drama 'IRIS' to generate W3 Billion in Japan 
Feb 12: Japan hopes to attract tourists from Lee drama
Feb 12: IRIS gets a drama and a movie by dramabeans
Feb 17: Creativity needed to overcome slump: Kang page 35
Feb 17: Why Korean blockbusters went bust
Feb 17: Kim So Yeon Joins ‘IRIS’ 
Feb 18: Local Dramas Enduring With Support In and Out
Update: IRIS will be a Wednesday/Thursday drama thanks to kdramafanusa page 36
Feb 17: Kim So Yeon Casted for IRIS
Feb 19: Actress Kim So-yeon to Join 'IRIS' as Sexy Agent
Feb 23: Lee Byung Hun - Kim Tae-hee 'IRIS' snow location shooting
March 7: Lee Byung Hun-Kim Tae Hee IRIS Filming Starts March 10 page 37
March 4: Actor Lee Byung-hun to start international quest becoming a global star 
March 9: Lee Byung Hun arriving at Akita Airport today 
March 9: Popular Actor Lee Byung Hun arrived in Japan, Akita Airport packed with fans page 38
March 11: Japan is shaken up from the visits of hallyu stars; TOP to join “IRIS” crew on 03/17
March 13: Japanese Actress Yoo Min Joins 'IRIS' 
March 15: Lee Byunghun, Kim Tae Hee tops the Korean wave star to spend White Day page 39
March 15: Newspaper report on shooting of IRIS at Lake Tazawa
March 16: Thrilled with the enthusiastic reception
Photos: IRIS cast press interview at Castle Hotel, Akita City
March 17: AKITA - LBH special treatment: free accomodation for IRIS staff & crew
March 17: Lee Byung Hun - Kim Tae Hee; snowy IRIS filming launched
March 17: KTH-LBH Embrace, IRIS Filming Starts in Japan
March 17: Korean drama IRIS, direct economic benefits estimated two billion yen page 40
March 18: Teaser Poster for IRIS released
March 17: Sneak Peek - Cinderella Man and IRIS page 41
March 19: ‘IRIS’ Teaser Poster Out 
March 19: TOP has left for IRIS on 19th with Yang Hyun Suk
March 19: LBH-KTH embrace scene amidst chaotic surrounding page 42
March 20: Lee Byung-hun, Kim Tae-hee & TOP in IRIS
March 22: Fan experience meeting LBH in Akita (thanks to Sung-ja)
March 26: Filming set filled with fans for IRIS page 43
March 26: Big Bang will collaborate with LBH and KTH
March 28: IRIS filming finishes - Lee Byung Hun's smile for 400 fans sending him off
March 30: Lee Byung-hun Draws Crowds of Fans in Japan page 44
Sung-ja's AKITA-IRIS experience (captures + captions)
April 3: Korean Wave heat of IRIS page 47
March 27: Farewell Party IRIS celebrating KTH's Birthday in Akita page 48
April 5: Currently airing dramas - A roundup [dramabeans]
April 7: TOP of Big Bang, top in respecting others and etiquettes!
April 9: IRIS takes temporary break between overseas shoots
April 15: Top Star Kim Tae Hee, An Agent
April 15: Kim So Yeon, Short Hair & Sexy Agent
April 15: New posters for IRIS [dramabeans]
April 11: Lee Byung Hun - Kim Tae Hee, "Korean Wave in Turkey" page 49
May 13: Lee Byung-hun hops from 'G.I. Joe' to 'IRIS' page 52
May 14: Finecut sells IRIS to the world
May 14: Lee Byung-hun: "I was shocked by the ajumas who came into the open-air onsen"
May 15: Steppin’ out
May 18: Blockbuster Drama Unveils Video Promo page 53
May 24: 'IRIS' to Bring Spy Story to Small Screen
June 9: Lee Byung Hun & IRIS left for Hungary filming page 54
June 20: Fan-sharing from IRIS in Hungary [X]
June 23: IRIS location shoot in Hungary; assistance of local police sought and appreciated
LBH & IRIS on Discovery Channel's Seoul Savvy page 55
July 6: [IRIS Journal] Kim So Yeon in Hungary
July 7: IRIS Thrilling Hompage Launched!
July 17: IRIS gets a slot on the KBS schedule
July 21: IRIS drama sneak peak
July 23: Airing of IRIS on KBS2 to start October 14 page 56
Aug 14: Kim So Yeon injured for the 2nd time page 57
Aug 20: ELLE interview with T.O.P 
Aug 21: IRIS to be produced as a manhwa page 58
Aug 31: TOP of Big Bang Ready for Acting Role page 59
Sept 3: ‘IRIS’ promises action, A-listers and eye candy 
Sept 2: World Star Lee Byung-hun Appears at “IRIS” Showcase
Sept 3: [PREVIEW] "IRIS" showcase
Sept 9: Drama IRIS Rematerializes the Beauty of a Film page 60
Sept 8: IRIS releases its newest poster
Sept 9: New IRIS Poster Revealed!
Sept 9: World Star Lee Byung-hun Appears at 'IRIS' Showcase
Sept 13: Kim Tae Hee’s first public (official) pictures for IRIS
Sept 14: IRIS Profiler Kim Tae Hee
Sept 15: Actress Hit Perfect Scores in Middle School 
Sept 15: 'IRIS' the largest cutting-edge spy filming set! page 61
Sept 16: Kim Seung Woo's IRIS image of charismatic power (+ photos)
IRIS at KBS Global Media website [X]
Sept 22: 100 min IRIS Behind-The-Scenes DVD to be released in Japan on November 27 at 4,935 Yen (thanks to joynara)
Sept 22: A Look At IRIS' Supporting Cast page 62
Sept 24: And now for IRIS’ Lee Byung-heon
Sept 30: Lee Byung-heon to Return to TV as Spy page 63
Oct 5: Kim Tae-hee Returns as Lover of Lee Byung-heon page 64
Oct 5: Chill out with jazz under the stars (IRIS location)
Oct 6: Stars pose at a press conference for the new TV drama "IRIS" page 65
Oct 6: 'Chaw' sells to Australia's Madman 'A Brand New Life,' 'IRIS' find buyers in Toronto's wake
Oct 6: Will blockbuster drama "Iris" get to pop the champagne? + cast interview
Oct 6: 'IRIS' Turning Point in Kim Tae-hee's Acting Career 
Oct 6: 'IRIS' to Finally Unfold on Small Screen 
Oct 9: 'IRIS' Lifts Veil with Production Conference page 66
Oct 9: IRIS Unveils Couple Poster
Oct 11: Quartet of dramas revamps fall line-up 
Oct 11: IRIS sells to seven countries
Oct 13: Lee Byung Hun and Jung Jun Ho do Trot? page 67
Oct 14: Baek Ji Young sings “Don’t Forget” for IRIS page 68
Oct 16: IRIS Poster Unveiled page 76
Oct 19: "Seon-deok" takes back No. 1 crown on TV page 80
Oct 19: Lee Byung-heon Stands Out in 'IRIS' page 81
Oct 19: Passionate Kissing Scene in 'IRIS' Steals Spotlight
Oct 19: [REVIEW] KBS TV series "IRIS"
Oct 22: "IRIS" sets eyes on breaking 30% rating page 87

PHOTOS + STILLS
LBH in Korean articles page 3
Stars (mentioned in this thread) we would like to see LBH with? page 5
LBH various awards pics page 6
Kim Tae Hee page 27
LBH arrival in Akita - March 9 page 38
Production photos: IRIS in AKITA page 39
IRIS photos at CINE21.com page 40
T.O.P pics in Akita page 43
KTH / Filming sets pics
TOP-IRIS captures page 45
The day BH & IRIS left Akita, but Thank you for the great memory!
KSY poster-shoot pics / LBH-KTH love scene / KTH-IRIS captures
IRIS BTS caps in AKita page 46
Jung Jun Ho / Kim Tae Hee in Akita page 47
IRIS location map
Lee Byunghun & IRIS in Akita on TBS page 49
PHOTOS IRIS 12 May Press Conference page 50
Press Conference pics in thumbs page 52
June 23: Stills of IRIS filming in Hungary revealed (LOTS!) page 54
MORE IRIS-HUNGARY IN ACTION PHOTOS [X] page 55
Lots of IRIS stills and bts in Hungary page 56
IRIS indoor / ourtdoor / asylum filming stills page 58
Aug 31: 3rd CHIFFS - IRIS Showcase -- LOTS of PHOTOS!
Innolife IRIS Showcase photo gallery [X] page 60
Cast captures, IRIS stills page 63
October 5 Press Conference PHOTOS - lots of them! page 64
IRIS GIFS (courtesy daum / dc iris)
LBH + moving car [X] l nabi
SH smooch gif [X] l nabi 
HJ-SH kiss 1 [X] l nabi
HJ-SH kiss 2 [X] l nabi
Akita Candy Kiss [X] l nabi
BTS Candy Kiss l X l dora_maomao

Archived