Guest huangsy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest huangsy

chansung ^^ chansung of JYP one of the hotbloodboys

may i know does this air every monday?

Yes every Monday

Is this every Monday drama? What I saw last Monday, it said it was "Teenage Special Drama". I thought it was just one episode with no continuation. I didn't even bother to check CB to see if there was any episode last night.

Anyway, someone asked what this drama is about....last Monday episode basically showed pressure high school students go through in Korea to get into good college. In last week's episode, parents of bunch of high school students who was getting ready for college was taking either mid-term or finals (not the real college entrance exam) somehow got the tutoring school to get hold of the exam. Drama concentrated on 3 students who when they received the exam, it was exactly same exam they got from their parents. Of course they did good and rumors somehow spread that test was released/exposed before the exam. Students began to get suspicious of each other and this put pressure on students on who cheated. Once it was found out who they were, these students who cheated became outcasts. Eventhough couple of them weren't serious, they put out suicidal note on computer and one of the students through investigation finds out who they were. While students gathered around to prevent the suicide, they found out that it was false alarm because girl and boy (who they thought would commit suicide) just jumped off to lower ground and ran away. In the end it showed that one girl moves away, boy become total recluse by staying in his house behind the close curtain, and the other girl becomes outcast from her peers except her best friend who stood by her.

I guess the drama is called Jungle fishes because the narrator said they (students) are like fishes in the jungle to survive. Drama also interviewed real students how they felt about students who cheats on their test and majority were pretty harsh on their words.

Hope I'm making sense.

• 1 month later...

i just saw it on kbs world a while ago and it seems like a one-shot drama. Not like i really am into it tho.

i am more interested in the theme song which was also the ed song. anyone know where to get the soundtrack or at least the track i mentioned?

help greatly appreciated :rolleyes:

Guest manutunia

Watched it last night, and agreed that this is just one epi drama. It was on Sunday night, taking up Sejong timeslot on KBSWORLD which richard simmons me off!!!

Guest kenlim8612

I also watched it last friday,very nice drama and <3 the ending song, any1 know the title of the song and who sing it?

• 1 month later...
Guest Kimi_chan

Just saw it on TV and it just ended. It was an alright drama. The guys are cute ^^ and the two girls who are in on it are cute.

I don't really think one of the girl's friends is cute ><

So there's only 2 episodes for this? o.O

I just noticed this...a comment made in Jungle Fish where Kim Soo Hyun's character asks Kim C when his scenario will be made into a movie, in which Kim C responds "Soon." I wonder if it could be referring to the Korean-Japanese joint movie "Oishi Man" (as Kim C came up with the idea about 2-3 years ago at a film festival, and the movie only started filming at the end of last year/early this year).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest huangsy

Jungle Fish won the Juvenile Drama Award at 2008 Seoul Drama Awards Festival held on 14 Oct 2008

200810141813121116_1.jpg

Jungle Fish cast arriving on the red carpet.

2008101416500097782_170021_0.jpgmy200810141703131115_0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest cheesecake

20080506100806.133.0.jpg

that cellphone was huge but nice. I wonder if anyone knows what model it was. This drama comes only in one episode right? The girl in the Yellow Top played as Chilwoo's sister in Chilwoo the Mighty and The other girl wearing the gray dress played as Dambi in King Sejong.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest winomeleez

i was wondering where we could watch

this drama other than clubbox.. i can't

seem to find it on any vid site... T^T

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Jungle Fish won a Peabody Award!

Lost, Saturday Night Live, and Entourage were three of 36 recipients of prestigious Peabody Awards, announced today by The University of Georgia’s Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communications.

The Peabody’s eclectic list, now in its 68th year, represents the “best in electronic media.” NBC's Brian Williams will host the awards ceremony in New York City on May 18.

Winners List:

Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony (NBC and Zhang Yimou)

This American Life: The Giant Pool of Money (Public Radio International)

CNN's coverage of 2008 Presidential primary campaigns and debates

Entourage (HBO)

Depression: Out of the Shadows (PBS)

The New York Times Website

Black Magic (ESPN)

Jungle Fish (KBS 2TV)

"China: The Earthquake of Chengdu" (National Public Radio)

NOAH Housing Program Investigation (WWL-TV)

Hopkins (ABC)

Saturday Night Live Political Satire, 2008 (NBC)

John Adams (HBO)

Hear and Now (HBO)

Washington Week with Gwen Ifill (PBS & pbs.org/washingtonweek)

Independent Lens: "King Corn" (PBS)

Breaking Bad (AMC)

The Gates (HBO)

The Red Race (Shanghai TV Station)

"36 Years in Solitary: Murder, Death and Justice on Angola" (NPR/All Things Considered)

Avatar: The Last Air Bender (NICK)

Crossfire: Water, Power and Politics (KLAS-TV, Las Vegas)

Ape Genius (PBS)

60 Minutes: "Lifeline" (CBS)

Lost (ABC)

Sichuan Earthquake Coverage (Sichuan Television)

Independent Lens: "Mapping Stem Cell Research – Terra Incognita" (PBS)

P.O.V.: "Campaign" (PBS)

Failing the Children: Deadly Mistakes (KMGH-TV)

Richard Engel Reports: "Tip of the Spear" (NBC)

The Metropolitan Opera: Live in HD Series

Nanking (HBO)

Hearst-Argyle Television: Commitment 2008 (Hearst-Argyle Stations)

Onion News Network

Turner Classic Movies

YouTube

[source: Entertainment Weekly]

• 1 year later...
Guest mrxxslow

i know this drama is old but.. i can't seem to find anywhere online to stream/download it with subs, anyone that's seen this mind linking me? :x

• 3 months later...

Archived