Magibon On Japanese Show

Guest leongfun

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Storytime

Honestly, I feel she's totally overrated. She gets invited to Japan for interviews because she stares into a camera and utters a few Japanese phrases all day long?

Guest Romancer.

I hate how the way she got famous, however.

Pretty damn useless imo.

Staring at an upward angle definitely isn't a talent worth recognition.

I feel the same way. I don't care about her looks or whatever, but I hate the reason why she got famous.

Guest Aravis

I think she's pretty cute, despite her teeth and long chin. She seems to be a genuinely sweet girl and she looks really happy on the show.

Gosh, if she was a Korean uhljjang or some Asian net idol, she probably won't get so much hate over being "famous for nothing." :P

Guest nelly

i used to dislike her but now that I've read everyone's negative comment, I've started to like her now.

Ah... the power of jealousy.

Gosh, if she was a Korean uhljjang or some Asian net idol, she probably won't get so much hate over being "famous for nothing." :P

LMAO, that's true.

The only thing about her that really irked me was how everyone thought she was Asian.

I was like, wtf... she's NOT JAPANESE. She's WHITE. How can you not tell?

Everytime a white person posted a video response about "Magibon, the stupid Japanese girl" I wanted to scream "She's not Japanese! She's not even Asian! She's one of yours!"

Ahem.

Guest x teehee

I don't think she's hideous...it's just mainly her teeth. if she got her teeth fixed, I'm sure she'd look kind of pretty, since her eyes are nice :)

Guest shortnsweet

I used to think she was quite conceited and disliked her, but after watching the show I think she suffers from low self esteem. If what she said was true she probably posts so many videos of herself because it's a way to increase her self esteem. She seemed really modest and shy on the show which isn't what I was expecting at all. I felt such pity for her seeing how self conscious she was about her teeth. Also when the host complimented on how cute and pretty she was, she said she wasn't, and it really seemed like she believes she is ugly. Out of curiosity, I watched her latest video and saw that she actually showed her teeth. Now I feel kind of happy for her seeing that she did accomplish her dream of going to Japan even if she did do it by doing nothing in her youtube videos.

Guest neonhamster

I used to think she was quite conceited and disliked her, but after watching the show I think she suffers from low self esteem. If what she said was true she probably posts so many videos of herself because it's a way to increase her self esteem. She seemed really modest and shy on the show which isn't what I was expecting at all. I felt such pity for her seeing how self conscious she was about her teeth. Also when the host complimented on how cute and pretty she was, she said she wasn't, and it really seemed like she believes she is ugly. Out of curiosity, I watched her latest video and saw that she actually showed her teeth. Now I feel kind of happy for her seeing that she did accomplish her dream of going to Japan even if she did do it by doing nothing in her youtube videos.

omg yeah...i felt so sad for her...the way she was trying to cover up her teeth really desperately...when really they're not even that bad. and yeah, she did get "famous" for staring into a camera all the time, but it's not as if she got signed onto the next latest brad pitt movie or anything...she got to meet her idol and she was pretty darn excited about it. she wanted to go to japan and her dream came true, so let's be happy for her! :) and at least she's sweet and not a totally conceited b*@!h or anything.

Guest Amanda Plz

Dammit. I feel guilty now.

She's not ugly. She's very pretty actually. She actually looks like one of my friends and I think I can relate with her covering her mouth and being really self concious about her flaws because I am the same way.

I agree with the part that if she was a uhljjang or some Asian net idol, nobody here would even care. Because, duh, most of them use the same stupid angles and cheap tricks to make everyone fall in love with them. So you shouldn't even try to pull that: "She got famous for nothing!" crap. They got famous for nothing as well :/.

Guest asianami

ah i dont know why. at first i went omfg.. *twitches* ==''

but as i watched the clips.. i realize she's okay looking..

her personality seems cute.. i felt so bad for her after watching the clips

because usually when i saw all her youtube videos

i go "omfg wannabeeee =='' but after seeing this..

im just happy for her~ ^^

Guest sushi_junkee

WOAH! =O

what a surprise... o_O

No wonder she's always looking up at the cam..

but then again most net idols do that

eh oh well :/

Guest xo_hellokitty

oh wow she looks extremely different..

her teeth obviously. she also looks skinnier? & different hair color?

poor girl. she seems super self-conscious about her teeth; hope she can get them fixed asap!

Guest cpopbaby19

OMFG. I just saw her yt account/videos like 6 hours ago and I was like "O_O wtf is she doing?" and now she's in Japan TV?! o__O wow.

But gawd, her teeth is so distracting me!!! >_< I hope she puts on braces. +_+ It's better for her career. ROFL

Guest CitrusFlower

I have nothing against her I just hate how she got famous, and for the korean ulljang I'm not fan of that too. I don't think being famous because you look pretty is good enough to be honor, Atleast use your look to become a model or something, I mean model know how to strut their stuff and modeling isn't as easy as people say. I have nothing against her, It's just the way she got famous that annoy me and yes that makes her over rated

Guest SophiaSan

after reading stuff about her home life...it's pretty sad :(

but yeah i think she's actually pretty cute, not ugly.

but yeah definitely...get braces.

Guest estincelle*

I think she's pretty cute, despite her teeth and long chin. She seems to be a genuinely sweet girl and she looks really happy on the show.

agreed. most uhljjang's are famous for nothing. why are ppl hating on her anyways? jealous? :rolleyes:

really now..its not like she woke up one day and said im gonna be famous.

her videos getting a lot of hits has to do with ppl that are interested in her..its not like she can control it. so stop bashing.

and about her teeth. im sure she would want it fix if she could. but she probably cant. so be quiet about it already. when the heck did soompi get so mean?!

Guest Ms.Tran

The only ugly thing here are the comments. Why so much hatred.....learn to love yourself (and others) will you?!!!

Archived