Magibon On Japanese Show

Guest leongfun

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't know her and just by looking at her pix... I can so tell she's a fake... but GOOD JOB at hiding what people don't wanna see...

I give her creds for LOOKING asian when she's not... dang, must be skills or something... how do you look white and not be white?? contact lense won't help much...

Guest supertammie

Yall should be ashamed dissin the poor girl's teeth, I feel for her :fury:

i agree! i was never a fan of hers, but there's no reason to bash her!

sure, her teeth are pretty bad, but none of us are perfect, and it's likely that all of us are insecure about SOMETHING

she used to get on my nerves like crazy, but after watching the show, i get the impression that she's really humble

she probably gets a lot of crap about her teeth, and the yt vids must've boosted up her confidence a bit

some of you are really harsh...

Guest Rosechime

personally, i was never a fan...

but i feel like some of the comments are way too harsh.

she's not ugly, or fugly as some of you have put it. she's just your average girl who likes Japan. a lot.

so you feel "Deceived" by her youtube videos... well, i'm sure you've been deceived by people much closer to you in much harsher ways. she's done nothing wrong, and you know that your comments will eventually be read by her.

in a way, shouldn't you be ashamed of yourselves for being so... superficial and judgmental?

people... she had a dream and she followed through with it. good for her!

ended up on tv for it too. was she some sickeningly conceited girl who bragged about her looks? absolutely not.

if she covered her mouth to cover up insecurities... well.. wow, she's just done an extremely normal thing to do. i hide my pimples with my bangs. don't most girls use cover-up or concealer to blot out blackheads and other things too?

after watching this, you realize that she's actually very modest and humble about herself.

feel happy for her or something! she's just gotten her dream come true.

isn't it cruel to hurt someone like this? whether you know them or not... isn't it painful?

THANK YOU.

Guest My Sweet September

I think her video's are strange, but she seems like a sweet and shy girl. AND besides her jaw and teeth she's pretty IMO. Nice hair, nice eyes, nice body, nice skin...

I dont like her or hate her, I just feel bad for her -.-

Guest Urban.love

Wow her teeth are really nasty and she was trying really hard to hide them lol. Well atleast she got to go to Japan and meet one of her favorite celebs so good for her. She doesnt look all that different from her videos to me really.

never knew she was from pa..

anyways, after watching those clips i've come to recognized her as human! and now i'm startin to like her since..

Guest i.said.hi

Its so weird..

I'm a female..

And at first I thought it was stupid..

but for some reason her videos have some addicting thing to it...

I'm watching nearly all the videos -__-;;

Guest Miss Vivienne

I knew it! The only caucasian girl in the world to have that round of a head shape is Gemma Ward! D8

EDIT: Wootwoot, I owned a page. Ok~ leaving now. XD

Guest bloopy_babo

She is so annoying. I saw on one video where she is with some other chick and she was speaking and she really was stuttering and I was like ookkkay now I see why she doesn't talk.

Guest ellis

I may sound harsh and stuff but seriously I don't understand why this girl got famous??

Coz I spent 30 secs watching one of her vids...and now I just wanna say "Give me back that 30 secs!" <_<

Archived