Magibon On Japanese Show

Guest leongfun

Guest somnia

personally, i was never a fan...

but i feel like some of the comments are way too harsh.

she's not ugly, or fugly as some of you have put it. she's just your average girl who likes Japan. a lot.

so you feel "Deceived" by her youtube videos... well, i'm sure you've been deceived by people much closer to you in much harsher ways. she's done nothing wrong, and you know that your comments will eventually be read by her.

in a way, shouldn't you be ashamed of yourselves for being so... superficial and judgmental?

people... she had a dream and she followed through with it. good for her!

ended up on tv for it too. was she some sickeningly conceited girl who bragged about her looks? absolutely not.

if she covered her mouth to cover up insecurities... well.. wow, she's just done an extremely normal thing to do. i hide my pimples with my bangs. don't most girls use cover-up or concealer to blot out blackheads and other things too?

after watching this, you realize that she's actually very modest and humble about herself.

feel happy for her or something! she's just gotten her dream come true.

isn't it cruel to hurt someone like this? whether you know them or not... isn't it painful?

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hello kitty

you guys are mean.

she's still cute when she doesn't show her teeth.

that's just a bad picture of her.

she seems really sweet and adorable.

her teeth can always be fixed but not everyone can be genuine and sweet like her.

Guest xmoshixkon

ehh... i havent heard anything about her till now

i've watched her vids

but welll... i really cant understand what she was trying to do there ^^"

except the teeth, i think shes still cute and her hair is nice !

Guest ovovoovo

Aww, she is so self-conscious, she wasn't smiling because she was embarrassed of her teeth.

Oh wells, at least she went to Japan.

Guest kabukislut

The way u r describing her is as if she committed some major crime, and she should be humiliated for her deeds. Whats the big deal!!

Guest anna12125

I reckon she's puppy cute :3 , about the teeth, can't she still fix it somehow? I don't blame her for having such teeth because i don't reckon it's her fault anyways. I mean, anybody who liked to put videos of themselves on youtube would want to look prettier right. I don't think people should say they were decieved because it's not like she told a lie anyway =S

And i'm supposing that people who think she's ugly think of themselves as beautiful? I bet there are worse on youtube

Guest A-I-Z-A

whoa! She looks diff from her YT vids but still she could have been very pretty if not for those teeth

should fix it asap.

Guest LeSilly

She's sorta... ugly? Not just the teeth but her entire face... There must've been a whole lot of photo-shop going on!

Archived