Magibon On Japanese Show

Guest leongfun

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MOOVERDOSE

Oh com'on. She's not UGLY like someone of you guys stated.

Seriously. I still think she's really cute, but not as creepy like in her YT videos.

Guest crackednut
Oh com'on. She's not UGLY like someone of you guys stated.

Seriously. I still think she's really cute, but not as creepy like in her YT videos.

I know...she's still VERY cute despite the teeth, and her face isn't that hideously long or anything :blink:

I have definitely seen waaaaaay uglier people in my life.

And hey...if an Asian girl can become famous by being a cam-fiend, why not a white girl?

Guest sunnyside

it's just her teeth... fix it, and then she'll be fine.

BUT did she really become famous b/c of that video? what's so special about that video.?!

are u sure she's not half japanese?

Guest leongfun

IMO, she is ugly. I think she was worried about going on the Japanese show, because she doesn't want to reveal her "true colors"

And if I was at the mall and saw her, I honestly wouldn't look back at her. Well, I'd probably look at her once... And scream and run to the hospital to get my eyes checked.

Guest trishaa01

Japanese people supposedly think crooked teeth are cute, so maybe they think she's pretty, who knows.

But still, if you compare Magi and Leah Dizon....yeah.... >_>;

ah, the magic of youtube.

(well, I wouldn't go as far as to say she's gross or ugly, but her "real" face is a far cry from her usual facade.

Guest Inconnu
Japanese people supposedly think crooked teeth are cute, so maybe they think she's pretty, who knows.

But still, if you compare Magi and Leah Dizon....yeah.... >_>;

ah, the magic of youtube.

(well, I wouldn't go as far as to say she's gross or ugly, but her "real" face is a far cry from her usual facade.

Agreed. Lets just say her eyes shrunk like two sizes. And honestly, people here are too cruel. I really feel sorry for her. I've

read her info and apparently her parents are a bunch of alcoholics. Imagining living your life with those type of parents

that cant even support you in doing what you like. It must have been an awful experience... I feel sorry for her. She probably

only has a few days in Japan and will be flying back to the life she dreads. Seriously, I would cry if I were her.

wowwwwwww omg!! but in some of her vids u could see her teeth but it didnt look that bad O_O

i opened this in class and my friends were like omg wtheck who is she hahhaha

omg. im watching the vid and when they brought her out, her face looked sooo long and awkward... soooo weird n diff from her vids i dont believe its her! lol

Guest Lil_ache

I guess she's about 4' 9" because she stands as tall as Mari =/ I think she look the same from nose upward...although a bit more different because of her teeth i guess? Well congrats to her ^-^

Guest sweeti.sammi

she looks the same form the nose up but then her chin's way longer than i thought.. wow cam angles really.... o_o

and no wonder she talks so fast and hides her teeth... gee...

i thought she would be a lot more fluent in japanese too.

in a way i guess im a bit disappointed cuz i actually thought she was cute before ahha.. eeek

Guest ~Shelly~

OMG HER TEETH AND CHIN! O____O

Wow and I used to think she was SOOO cute before but after seeing the real her I'm very shocked!

She's just another poser... =__=

Wow... and I thought she was fluent in Japanese... guess not... >__<

I didn't know she wasn't part Japanese.

I thought most people don't like how non-japanese people try to speak the language because they'll look like wanna-be's, but I guess it's different since she seems to be studying it?? oh but japan like westerners?

a little shocked, but i'm happy for her.

Guest Swtess

LOL she looks beyond ordinary.

Its funny how the fans are all supporting her even though she does absolutely nothing.

But nice for getting all the way to Japan and meeting Mari

wow she looks totally different O_O so shes not asian at all? i srsly thought she was japanese. well i never thought she was cute anyway. her vids always gave me the heebie jeebies with her freaky stares and all. but congrats to her for all her success i guess

Guest rockstar_baby

She covered her mouth for aaagess when they took the eye mask off

LOL.

Wow...her teeth are really bad :ph34r:

Archived