Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

leongfun

Magibon On Japanese Show

yeah she definitely looks different than in her YT videos, but that picture in the first post is just an unflattering picture to begin with. sure her teeth are bad, but she's not ugly. she's still pretty when she closes her mouth (:

Well, Magibon is really a sweet girl. Some people may not agree with how she got famous, but in the end, she was a fan girl whose dreams came true via the internet. At least something positive happened for her. She dreamed, she went for it, she got it. =) Good for her.

I don't think she looks that different from her youtube vids, that's great she achieved her dreams of going to Japan and meeting her idol.

oh danngg that's her?

her teeth is like so crooked *cough* like the japanese *cough*

i guess that's why she hides it a lot

and her chin is like long

must be the angle of her webcam that makes it a bit smaller lol

well at least she got to meet her umm idol haha

im actually starting to like her..

sincei know that she's REALLY HUMAN and not some weird freakish alien from outer space..

i always thought her youtube videos were sending evil subliminal messages..

guess i was wrong.. :]

Guest s2hurt

i had a feeling thaat she had ugly teeths when i watched one of her videos. And now my question has been answered. She kinda felt uncomfortable. Maybe she didnt know she will be appearing on tv with ugly teeth.

Guest Luly

she looks fine...juz that her teeth are UGLY. go get braces girl.

but 20+yrs old?! :blink: i thought she's 15 or younger

Guest x0_tiKKi

Her face looks longer, and her teeth are...ugh.

I'm indifferent toward her, so *shrugs*

So she got on a Japanese show because of her Youtube vids?

As much as the videos she posted on YT were really ridiculous, I have to say I'm really happy for her and have a sort of respect. I mean, she gets to go to Japan which you can tell she LOVES and admires, and gets interviewed beside her most idolized idol. I mean she's practically living her dream come true.

Just watching the videos makes me actually like her more. (I felt indifferent about her before, and sometimes confused and annoyed) But you get to see the real her, and not the robot who stares into the camera, and blurts out random Japanese; A human is more inviting than a robot.

But I will admit, photo-wise, I was pretty shocked when I saw it. I knew she had bad teeth, but not THAT bad. And her face is longer and her jaw is bigger, but considering how her videos were posted in a high angle, it's no surprise. But nonetheless I still think she's pretty. She just doesn't look as bad in the photo, but not as good in her YT videos. But I will say I still love her eyes and hair. =)

I don't agree dissing her teeth

that is unfortunate and yall should not make fun of her :angry: alot of people struggle with things like that.

as for everything else.....she and Leah Dizon should be gal pals for trying to be japanese lol,