Magibon On Japanese Show

Guest leongfun

Guest bigbang1

PLEASE PEOPLE SHOW SOME RESPECT

SHE IS ALSO A HUMAN BEING!

First time seeing her, but seriously she's looks great to me.

i think people are just jealous of her, because she gets A LOT of attention.

SO PEOPLE PLEASE RESPECT A HUMAN BEING!

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest raindrops

LOL Yeah the annoying thing about it is she tries so, sooooo hard to be asian. But finally when she came out on the show, all i saw was a girl scared of being lost in translation so spoke so much english to save her butt.

-----edit*

i got this from that site posted earlier:

"She lives in rural Pennsylvania and works at a CVS Pharmacy. She did not go to college so she can spend all her minimum wage earnings on Nintendo DS games and other stupid mini cooper, and is currently residing at her parent's house. It has recently been rumored she is a mother of two children. In some of her clips it looks like she filmed herself in what looks like a nursery with stuff toys in the background. Another scene showed a baby pram/stroller in the background. "

Doubt she's a mother of two hahaha!

---rainie*

Guest CAR SHRIMP

I'm jealous of Magibon's Japanese skills. It's too bad 90% of her videos are her trying to be cute, when she actually looks kind of scary. D8 When her friend (?) sat beside her in that one video, and spoke Japanese, I realized how annoying her voice really is. @_@

When I saw that interview I was so 'wtfffff'. She looked so scared and sickly, I felt bad.

Guest JessNoYouAre

I don't want to hate on her at all.

But the difference between her looks on the Japanese show and her home videos

was shocking to me.

From her videos (which were titled and described in Japanese) I thought she just might be fluent.

She fooled me >w<

Guest stephfunny.bunny

i used to think she was really really pretty

it's nice to see that she's actually quite average

it's a shame about her teeth tho it seems to bring down her confidence quite a bit

Guest jonogunn

PLEASE PEOPLE SHOW SOME RESPECT

SHE IS ALSO A HUMAN BEING!

First time seeing her, but seriously she's looks great to me.

i think people are just jealous of her, because she gets A LOT of attention.

So ALL humans deserve respect?

Guest daydreaming

a person deserves the same amount of respect as they show other people

i fail to see where she has disrepected anyone so why all the hate?

shes not ugly at all, thats just a very unflattering picture, if you watch the video shes actually sort of cute except the teeth is all.

Frankly I never liked her videos, and I wouldn't be able to judge whether she looks nice or bad or whatever. It's just if I was her I would never be confident enough to just post stuff all over youtube if you get me. I'm not saying I like her videos at all. It's just pretty much non-sense and alot of japanese I cannot understand/hear. But hey she can do whatever floats her boat.

To think...what a camera shooting in different angles can get make someone look like. Even if you can see someone. Might not be real. <_<

Guest munto

Ah just a few things to say about her teeth. It seems like theres a bad problem with over crowding, if she really want to fix it she probably need oral /maxillofacial surgery. Someone said that she is over 20+, so to make space for her teeth they would need to perform a surgery to place this device that break/expand the roof of your mouth in order to create more space (its not needed if the person is still at a growing age). If she have problem with overbiting or the lower jaw being too far back, they would also need another surgery to break it, and bring it forward. These surgeries are complicated and cost above 10k, often not covered by insurance and the like because its considered a type of cosmetic surgery. Sooo, yeah there might be reasons why she doesn't just "fix" it.

I've read her info and apparently her parents are a bunch of alcoholics. Imagining living your life with those type of parents that cant even support you in doing what you like. It must have been an awful experience... I feel sorry for her. She probably only has a few days in Japan and will be flying back to the life she dreads. Seriously, I would cry if I were her.

If that's really her info, then loving everything Japan and Youtube is her escape.

Basically she's ignoring reality and by doing that, people watched her vids.

And I don't think she's ugly. She just needs dental insurance or a dentist.

I also think she should talk to people cause she's 21 and imo, she has a childish mentality.

Either she needs a real friend to talk to or something cause she can't do this forever.

Guest melancholy

i'm kinda surprised thats what she really looks like.. i'd say her self esteem has definately taken a toll because of her teeth.. poor girl ;(

shes actually alright looking too.. its a shame that her teeth make her not so confident..

my sister had a similar problem (to a lesser extent) and she always covered her mouth or never spoke much >_<

Guest hishari

Well now I have a different opinion of her. At first I thought she was this annoying wannabe but it's nice that she has a real personality.

And regarding those who said that she speaks very limited "cutesy" Japanese phrases and she's not really fluent, well yeah, of course she's not fluent, but how many people living in rural Pennsylvania want to or make an effort to learn Japanese? Props to her.

Guest leongfun
Oh I agree. Let me show you how much I respect humans, by going to a prison and releasing all of them, because clearly, they don't receive any respect there.

Guest understanding_fiction

agreed. most uhljjang's are famous for nothing. why are ppl hating on her anyways? jealous? :rolleyes:

really now..its not like she woke up one day and said im gonna be famous.

her videos getting a lot of hits has to do with ppl that are interested in her..its not like she can control it. so stop bashing.

and about her teeth. im sure she would want it fix if she could. but she probably cant. so be quiet about it already. when the heck did soompi get so mean?!

lol

the reason she's getting so much hate is because of her wannabe-ness :3

hmmm what the hell. with all the money she spent on her japanese fandom, she might as well use it to get her teeth fixed. that already pisses me off. because it's stupid. if the teeth are causing her so much hurt and shame, let it be the first priority, right? what's the problem?

actually, any normal person watching her videos WILL get annoyed. i mean, all she's doing is acting cute there. acting cute pisses people off. plus she's kinda deceptive or manipulative. she didn't lie outrightly. but that's not the point. manipulative people are the worst. it proves to be true that she's a manipulative person because she tricked us with camera angles by pretending to be this super cute girl, etc. that's what makes people mad. not anything else.

i mean yeah of course she is free to do whatever the hell she wants online. so it's also people's fault.

when i saw her with yaguchi, i got scared. she's so scary like she's the female version of an otaku. that's the first time i thought, oh~ maybe this is what a femal otaku looks like...

never the less, i bet she looks cuter and is sweeter than MOST of us here talking trash about her and feeling happy that she turned out to be uglier than she portrayed herself to be.

Guest yoi_onna

can't believe that pic!

so she's magibon!

she's lucky that she was invited over for a japanese tv show,.

she doesn't look asian to me too! sorry!

Guest bonjourjoan

this is the first time that i got aware of this MAGIBON craze thing...

woah, despite that bad picture she's cute...i should say

woah, another YT celebrity...

Archived