Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest missxsmiles

Does Half A Size Make A Big Difference?

Guest missxsmiles

I'm exactly a size 6 in shoes. If I was to wear a size 6.5, would it be significantly large on me?

Or would the difference be small enough for me to wear the shoe comfortably?

I came across these pumps I really like, but they only have it in size 6.5.

I'm planning on getting the same style in all different colors so I need to know if it's worth it.

Should I get it? Or would a half larger size just slip off my feet? Thanks in advance!

Guest ricearoni

it depends on the brand, im a size 7.5 but when it comes to heels im a 6.5 but when i went to buy some heels at cathy jean,they didnt carry half sizes and when i tried on a 6, it was really small and tight. i tried on other heels and i tried a 7.5 but it was a different brand, and it was kinda loose. i suggest you get your size.

^ yeah i used to think i was a 8.5 too!! and i thought i could wear size 9 shoes too... but they were SO huge on me.

size 8 fits me perfectly~ and i doubt my feet are gonna grow anymore.

It actually does ):

You can try insoles?

For me it depends on what type of shoes. Ones where I can wear thick socks are ok, or shoes with laces like converse are fine. But heels have to be the exact size or it's REALLY uncomfortable because your feet slide forward and it slips off.

Guest breathenonstop

it really depends on the brand of shoe =/ you should always try on shoes

I wear a size 6 too and there is a big size difference between a 6 and 6.5 for me. Maybe you can get those heel pads to help create a tighter fit.

Like most people said- it depends on the shoe. I could wear a 6.5 in sneakers because my socks would fill in the gap. but for sandals, they would slip off every second.

Guest gingerpye

it really depends on the brand of shoe =/ you should always try on shoes

agreed.

i'm a size 6. sometimes i can fit a 5.5, sometimes i could fit a 6.5

Depends on what kind of heels they are. If they're peeptoes, then I don't think you could wear a half size larger cuz even with insoles, your toes would pop out and the backs would be loose. But maybe if they're close-toed you could stuff the front a little, wear insoles, and it could possibly work.

Sometimes I buy heels half a size larger, just because your feet expand in heels. It really depends on the shoe design. Like for sneakers, I can buy half a size smaller and it wouldn't matter.

Guest classic x

hm 6 1/2 and 7 have no difference for me

for me it does!

richard simmons, u girls are lucky to even have small feet to fit into those cute zipia/gmarket shoes.. they don't even go to my size!

i wear like an 8~8.5 in mens.

most of my shoes are 8.5, sometimes a 9.

i never tried a 7.5 but maybe i should..

my ex-bf, i tried on his dunks sized 8.5 and they were too big for me!

If they are just half a size too big you can wear insoles (depending on the type of shoe) but it really varies... I actually hate how much shoes sizes vary from brand to brand.. I have so many pretty but ill fitting shoes

Guest beautylicious87

ok....

this is my answer and i am sure it would be 100% accurate for u as well......

i am a size 6 as well and i've come across high heels i like only in size 6.5

when i tried them on they seemed to be a good fit and then when i wore them out i couldn't walk in them cuz they keep on slipping off....

a half size makes a huge difference...

i wouldn't suggest this....

if they have a website check that out tho....