Leo Ku - King Of Ballads/古巨基 - 情歌王 Collab

dreaded_destiny_

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GAMA_SENNIN

cool stuff dreaded_destiny ^^ the canto medley is usually used as a karaoke warmer hehe .... sounds good and gets into the singing mood...

if there is anymore spot, I would like to try too... nonetheless hope to hear the final version of it

good luck!

Guest Denied86

Oops seems like I'm one of the few who still haven't sent my clips in, will do it by this weekend I promise! ^^

hey

i was wondering if you've received my clip

i sent it in a couple days ago (:

Yes, I received it ^___^

Sorry for not updating the first post >3<

I'm just so behind on things these days XD;

---

A reminder that I still have not received clips from:

- ajz received =D

- Aozora122 received =D

- Denied86 received =D

- jho

- oppas4all received =D

- xxzone2zonexx

The deadline is May 30 so I'm not rushing you guys or anything. Just making sure in case you've already sent it but I haven't got it for some reason =]

Guest Aozora122

^I'll try to get my clips sent in this weekend. I was sick earlier in the week and have had some papers and midterms to deal with

Guest jzsun

ZOMG IT'S OUT XD

my favorites :

xxzone2zonexx (SPAZZ SPAZZ SPAZZ I SHALL NINJA STEAL YOUR VOICE :T),

5imply_5wt (so pretty ~ <333),

jho (rough and nice at the same time T_T),

truevibesgal2003 (so AJFSDJFLSJ marry me please),

oppas4all (SO CUTEEE XDDD)

couldn't hear Deziel T_T (i think it's your mic .__.)

Aozora122 was a bit off tune, but sexy voice xD

Denied86 - wonderful as always. you know i love you natalie xD

humorboy - rhythm was a bit off, but i love your tone <3 it's perfect for ballads

dreaded_destiny - a little pitchy, but such a nice voice ~ the last bit was awesome though ! so pro <3

ajz - a little off tune, but your voice is so lovely T_T

Azndarkness000 - a little of beat ~ more oomph plox. you waver a little >0<

dominyqz - i love your voice, just more emotion ;P

timeless.love - pitchy >0< but you have nice tone :]

jzsun - omg. why is she here. she's so fail = = "

Guest Aozora122

collab is done! :w00t:

i think that overall everyone did really well and the song turned out great in the end. the ones that stand out for me are xxzone2zonexx and 5imply_5wt. both of you did amazing! why did by parts have to be right next to yours xxzone2zonexx? you make me sound so bad T_T

Guest 5imply_5wt

YES! IT'S DONE!! omgosh! we all sound really really good ^________________^ ahahh going on my playlist now <3

Guest Deziel

As JZ said, I wasn't very loud. D:

I'll sing louder next time. Dx Make the first medley so I can participate too! I speak cantonese anyways. LOL

wow! I actually listened to the WHOLE thing! ^^

you guys were all great, and I totally didnt know there were

this many great chinese songs! I've heard some of these

songs before..I just didnt know the name. well

now I do! yay, I wish I did this :/

Guest xxzone2zonexx

Awesome mixing Dreaded...:D sorry I didn't redo the clip I said that I wanted to...:'( but im ok wiht my clips..lol... I thought everyone did a great job and it was nice to hear many different voices...and there was alot that I haven't heard so it was nice... and also sorry for my bad Mandarin...lol... but I hope to collab with a big group like this... again :D

woohooo~!!! itz completed ^^!! great job everyone, itz a great collab XD nice collabing with everyone of you and hope that we'll get to collab again some time in future ^^ ...

ooh, and also ^^ thank you dreaded_destiny both in mixing and also creating this collab .. gagaga~~

jzsun

LOL, thank for your comment O_O .. i juz realize i'm in between ur parts .. LOL~~~ i love your voice too, u did great ^^ *cheers*

Denied86

ngeh ngeh ngehhhh~~ unni, u did great ^^!! u're getting better and better ooo ... get more active in collab ya ?? .. ur dongsaeng will forever support u .. ohohoho~~~ *peaceee*~

Archived