[variety] Sang Sang Plus Season 2 상상플러스 시즌2

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diavle

vinchenzo79 is like the best subber ever, the ep was just released and its already subbed. Can you believe it? It was just freaking released and its already freaking subbed!

*takes breath from oxygen tank*

That being said, can't say I enjoyed the ep much. I was all geared up b/c LBS is awesome but I didn't find the questions all that interesting. Gotta say, lost a lil respect for him after seeing his cellphone wallpaper...

The singing game makes me feel like a nuclear physicist but at the same time I find it very boring.

So far, only enjoyed episode 2.

Guest lynn_feb14

vinchenzo79 tnz u so much fr yr efforts .. :)

ep3 cant beat ep2 .. ep2 is still the best, however when it compares to ep1 i would say ep3 is way much better ..

Mr.Kim keeps singing "baby one more time" .. lolz ..

Guest silverwingz

vinchenzo79 is like the best subber ever, the ep was just released and its already subbed. Can you believe it? It was just freaking released and its already freaking subbed!

*takes breath from oxygen tank*

That being said, can't say I enjoyed the ep much. I was all geared up b/c LBS is awesome but I didn't find the questions all that interesting. Gotta say, lost a lil respect for him after seeing his cellphone wallpaper...

yeah i know what you mean. the guy is the best~!

anyway... i know what you mean about Lee Bum Soo. this show needs good guests with interesting life stories,

since the hosts feed off the questions in order to make it entertaining. his stories weren't that bland...

but compared to episode 2, episode 2 was a lot more entertaining in terms of content.

LOL... the wallpaper... what he's got as the wallpaper isn't as 'bad' as the actual photo...

someone posted in the On Air Thread (the drama he's in at the moment) the real thing, and that made one gave me a shock~ :blink:

but i haven't lost any respect for him. he's one of the best actors around. the fact that he even teaches acting says it too.

ep3 cant beat ep2 .. ep2 is still the best, however when it compares to ep1 i would say ep3 is way much better ..

Mr.Kim keeps singing "baby one more time" .. lolz ..

episode 1 and 3 are kinda equal to me... :sweatingbullets:

anyway, yeah... Kim Heung Gook is funny. remember in episode 2, MC Mong (or was it Lee Ha Neul?)

said that he wanted to be like Kim Heung Gook in the future coz during filmings of shows and stuff,

he just sleeps and goes gets coffees and returns whenever he wants to? lol...

i wish they had gotten Kim Heung Gook to ask questions in the first segment. that would've been really funny!!

Guest theLEGEND

episode 1 and 3 are kinda equal to me... :sweatingbullets:

anyway, yeah... Kim Heung Gook is funny. remember in episode 2, MC Mong (or was it Lee Ha Neul?)

said that he wanted to be like Kim Heung Gook in the future coz during filmings of shows and stuff,

he just sleeps and goes gets coffees and returns whenever he wants to? lol...

i wish they had gotten Kim Heung Gook to ask questions in the first segment. that would've been really funny!!

It was MC Mong who wanted to be like Kim Heung Gook.

That was what I was thinking, if Kim Heung Gook was the one who ask the questions, I bet it would be funny. :lol:

Anyways.. Can't wait to watch the next episode. I wonder are gonna be on.. :)

Guest lynn_feb14

Yah..it would be very hilarious if they asked questions to Kim Heung Gook .. i couldn't stop laughing when Solbi said "U-turn" and Kim Heung Gook heard "New Town"..

it was the best part as well ... :rolleyes: i cant wait to see ep4 .. so addicted to this show :sweatingbullets:

Guest samshiku

i just watched ep 3 today and even without subs i laughed pretty hard.

it is ALOT better than the old versions. i thought the english segment was hilarious and the guests are rather interesting also

is there no clubbox/gogobox links for subbed files[chinese or english]?

Guest silverwingz

[LQ] Sang Sang Plus Season 2 Episode 3 (080422)

http://www.badongo.com/vid/693739

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3AYRTP0V

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=853...030a7edd8004626

Credits: DKYang's Blog.

HQ video download links are available at the blog.

Anyways.. Can't wait to watch the next episode. I wonder are gonna be on.. :)

it's been stated already... and in the first post! :sweatingbullets:

it's Yoon Do Hyun (another guy i have high respect for) and Kim Jang Hoon (i find him kinda weird... lol...)

can someone upload eps 3 on MU or someplace like filesend or sendspace please!!

you should learn to be patient... links will be posted when they're available.

we're lucky we've got a regular uploader for this show...

is there no clubbox/gogobox links for subbed files[chinese or english]?

nope. well i don't know about chinese subs, but for the english subs, they are only available on YouTube.

Guest theLEGEND

it's been stated already... and in the first post! :sweatingbullets:

it's Yoon Do Hyun (another guy i have high respect for) and Kim Jang Hoon (i find him kinda weird... lol...)

Ohh.. I guess I miss-read the guest list. Sorry.. :sweatingbullets:

Yeah, me too. I thought it's just me who think he's a little "different" than other artistes.. LOL! :P

When is eps 4 coming out?? or is it already out??

Love eps 2 better also....

This show is being aired every tuesday, so episode 4's gonna be out on April 29th.

Guest silverwingz

^ hehe.. no need to be sorry!

i kinda miss the other people like lee hwi jae

yeah, i wonder why they ditched Lee Hwi Jae... i thought he was pretty funny too...

Guest tchuu<33

they changed from hyunjoong to solbi in only 1 epi and that was the first! i don't really like solbi on this show as much though. i liked her on jihwaza but she acts too blank for me.

Guest silverwingz

they changed from hyunjoong to solbi in only 1 epi and that was the first! i don't really like solbi on this show as much though. i liked her on jihwaza but she acts too blank for me.

it's not like Hyun Joong was meant to be a permanent MC. he was just a guest MC (along with JJ) in the first episode.

Solbi got invited to be a permanent MC on this show...

but IMO, Solbi's better than Hyun Joong as an MC anyway... he's fine on music shows, but on variety shows he's a bit quiet.

and i'm not saying this coz i hate him or anything.. he's actually my favourite member of SS501...

it's just that i don't think he's suited to be an MC for variety shows... so i reckon getting Solbi was a good idea.

Guest lynn_feb14

perhaps Solbi is blunt and simple minded but sometimes the show is more hilarious becoz of her .. that is how i feel .. to me she is so energetic on the show .. she looks good on this show as well .. like last episode, she translated some words into "U-turn", which is very funny (at least to me) .. i like her more when she sings " You look like your mum" ... hahaaah

admittedly i got to know her becoz of this show and personally i think she is better than the other guests on ep 1.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest silverwingz

Sang Sang Plus Season 2 Episode 4 (080429) Full Guest List

Kim Jang Hoon, Yoon Do Hyun, Kim Heung Gook & Seo In Young (Jewelry)

So I'm guessing Kim Jang Hoon & Yoon Do Hyun will be in the first segment and Kim Heung Gook & Seo In Young will be in the second one like last week.

Guest lynn_feb14

Sang Sang Plus Season 2 Episode 4 (080429) Full Guest List

Kim Jang Hoon, Yoon Do Hyun, Kim Heung Gook & Seo In Young (Jewelry)

So I'm guessing Kim Jang Hoon & Yoon Do Hyun will be in the first segment and Kim Heung Gook & Seo In Young will be in the second one like last week.

omg, Kim Heung Gook again!! yayyyyy .. Baby one more time :P this old man was cute in last episode ..

btw, who is Yoon Do Hyun? I don't really know who is this..

im gonna miss this show for two weeks *sob* .. :tears:

Guest silverwingz

^ i don't know much about him... but Yoon Do Hyun's a pretty famous singer in Korea.

he's the main vocalist in Yoon Do Hyun Band (YB) and hosts Yoon Do Hyun Loveletter, a really popular music show.

really popular... as in, people have to book way in advance to get seats and line up for ages... that's what i heard from someone who actually went to one.

finished watching episode 2 and it was pretty entertaining. it is the 1st time watching hyori and solbi as host/ mcs. no offence, i think hyori is gorgeous and a great singer, but as an mc for a variety show, she is still very refine and reserve !! solbi was actually funny in her own way without trying, kinda more natural. regardless, i like them both !! ..... oh yes, in episode 2 when hyori said she will quit, was there a kinda uneasy hush with the male mc (next to solbi) looking abit lost for words?? ok ok, maybe it was just my imagination !! i'm going to continue watching this !

Archived