Hana Kimi

Guest dDoKbOkGi

Guest dDoKbOkGi

I like Hanakimi...good manga, although I think that her art has really gone downhill and I dont like the way she draws her characters at all in the later volumes. But still a good story. I love Sano.
Im glad that for once, the male character actually finds out in the very beginning that she's a girl, instead of learning about it through some shocking event later on.
Hana-Kimi-hana-kimi-manga-30701344-600-4
Plot:
The series centers on Mizuki Ashiya, a Japanese girl who lives in the United States. One day, she sees a track and field competition on TV, and becomes attracted to one of the high jump competitors, Izumi Sano. She begins to idolize the young athlete and eventually transfers to Japan to attend the same school that Sano attends. There is a catch, however: Sano attends an all-boys high school, named Osaka Gakuen and Mizuki must disguise herself as a boy to enter.
Anyone else like this manga? What are your thoughts?
Volumes: 23 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=2Published by: Viz*This series has also live action drama
hana_no_kimi_4_1024.jpg

Hana-Kimi-hana-kimi-manga-30701476-600-3

hanakimi_group.jpg

Guest yuki-chan

It's an okay manga. =) I want to see the drama of it. o_o I heard it sucks.

are u serious? theres a drama of this??

i loved this series when i was reading it 2-3yrs back ... ^_^ it was dun reading ...

so is there seriously a drama for this??

• 4 weeks later...

Archived