[official] Sjm Zhou Mi ♡

Guest thisgardenoncewas*perfect

Guest chibichi07

WOW I can't believe I haven't come across this topic before >< I love Zhou Mi. Seriously. He's so talented and lovable and goodlooking and...yeah :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
Guest deathglare_smirk

I am not a fan before "Me". I was quite disappointed with his appearance on "U". It was the stylist's fault.

I first saw his pre-debut and said, "THIS IS WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR... who the hell is that guy in U?!"

Found out his haired was styled that way... and I was afraid of him at first because of the image that "U" is trying to portray... unlike "ME". I can really see his bright personality there and became his fan.

I didn't really HATE him. I just don't like him having that hairstyle again. He is best styled with short hair.. SHUPPPAAAH GIRL!! He actually is a model for a good partner.. Bright.Tall. and HOT. wo0t!!

I also wish the antis stop already. He already proved that he's worthy enough to be an SJM... For me, he is already a part of the SJ family with Henry. All 15 of them. Zhou Mi's Honeys! We have to stay strong for Mimi as he is trying to stay strong for us :) *I am self declaring myself as a Honey*

• 4 months later...
Guest deathglare_smirk

hey everyone, we just opened our forums! Honey Symmetry is an english-based forums for Zhou Mi.

permission to get pictures with proper credits?? anyways, join us <3

HONEY SYMMETRY

thank you very much :D

• 10 months later...
Guest kpop_lover

bumping this thread because i love zhou mi!!!

recent pics of him

tumblr_lhtrsrc9eq1qa5nneo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1299998840&Signature=eO%2BZP9rjZOH2t%2Bz3sm5Qipp35TY%3D

tumblr_lhvmkbsVRT1qaxrigo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1299999040&Signature=RjJcRM%2FPS5GyJq4szpVLy2xYIdE%3D

tumblr_lhverzH8il1qaxrigo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1299999098&Signature=6defEL3nhCIos9bm6m6xpM98Rsw%3D

tumblr_lhvldpHk9i1qaxrigo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1299999559&Signature=5V%2BHHXqJ52jWa17qB6sDePep8dw%3D

tumblr_lhtsgaG5CD1qaxrigo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1299999693&Signature=kM7dfMlWOAFNOrW9ufQMiQ8JQNc%3D

whoa, these pics are huge!!! i'll resize them next time definitely!

• 1 year later...

REPOST
Heechul’s Cyworld Entry 2008.09.14 (2/2)

Heechul’s Cyworld Entry 2008.09.14 18:22

Title: With Zhou Mi
In the ‘澈’ folder..

Ah, Zhou Mi is one among my group of cute buddies

Although I’m unsure of how numerous fans see (him) in what kind of light

But to me, before ‘Super Junior M’ made their debut, he was a cute dongsaeng

Tracing back in time to the summer of 2006..

I was in the hospital recuperating because of my car accident

Apart from Yang Ban Kim (Noble Gold–Kibum), Hankyung who came everyday keeping me busy and making noise..!!

One day, Hankyung brought Zhou Mi along

Kyung: (Came to) Say hi~ This is Zhou Mi who just came~

(In ‘Hankyung terms’~)

Zhou Mi : Annyeonghaseyo. I am Zhou Mi*

(Annyeonghaseyo. I am Zhou Mi)

*He wrote as Chyo Mi

Me (Heechul): Marinate sauce**….(-┏)

** 조미료 (Jo Mi Ryo) is a homonym for marinate sauce/condiment/flavouring/seasoning

Yang Ban Kim : Pfft..

Kyung : Puhahahahahahahahahahahaha

Me : ㅋ ㅑㅋ ㅑㅋ ㅑㅋ ㅑㅋ ㅑㅋ ㅑ (Kya)

Zhou Mi : ^-^?

To everyone who’d see this (would think) I’m making it difficult for Zhou Mi on our first meeting

When I got discharged, I couldn’t even walk and making food for myself was very difficult..

The gentleman who was called Marinate sauce came to my side using rusty Korean

Zhou Mi : Hyung.. Are you okay?

(Hyung..Are you okay?)

Me : Oh Marinate sauce~ Don’t bother about me, you go out and play on your own~ㅋㅋ

Zhou Mi : No^-^ Han Geung Hyung said to let me help you^-^

(No^-^ Hankyung Hyung said to let me help you^-^)

Just like that, he helped me with this and that (+_+)

After I finished eating, he brought me my crutches

When I was about to sleep, he covered me with my blanket

He supported me to the restroom, seemingly afraid that I’d fall so he often gave me support

He switched on the TV, helped me to change the channel, helped me to switch on the air-conditioning He did everything for me

Almost like my step-mother (-┏)

Ah.. Sad and emotional tears are gonna come out, getting immersed in past memories..(유_유)

Because he is very tall but he’s a very kind and cute buddy. Hu~

A funny fella who’d stay silent about his own height when I talk about friends who are about the same height_ . Hu~

A fella just like a white pigeon who’d come to find me first when he reaches Korea. Hu~

This time, after the Shanghai concert, “Marinate sauce! Hyung’s leaving~” I said to him

This fella with a gentleman’s heart.. (His) Eyes went watery. Hu~

No matter what

The period where I couldn’t move at all, the one who became my arms and legs Marinate sauce(+_+)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived