Ricky Kim 리키 김 (aka Ricky Lee Neely)

myownsecretmind

Guest choisanggoong_mamanim

first saw him in OA and was instantly attracted to him.. love to see a thread for him :P

i think his character speaks a lot about his real self. comparing "Aiden" to Dennis and how it is so hard to enter the korean entertainment scene. he is very good :)

hello there!!!

thanks for appreciating his thread..i can see that you're also an ON AIR fan like me..your siggy is so nice..:)

i love the scene wherein he auditioned for ticket to the moon..he was "grilled" by writer seo there, but he still managed to get the role of aiden..its because he knows his character well & he's also very good in acting..

yup, its very hard to enter the hallyu scene, but ricky is destined to become a star..just look at his pics here..

thanks for posting!!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Matahari_Biru

Cutiepie...

I wish I can hug you right now.... THANK U SO MUCH FOR THE LINK... Dling now... can't wait to watch it..

1kaaa thank u so much also for the info of him in stargoldenbell... definitely watching that one from the link u provide

I'm glad I found this thread! This is one hawt guy! *drools*

Gah! The pictures! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Can't wait to see more movies and dramas of him!

There's just something about this guy that makes you take a second look.. *sighs*

Haven't watched him act, but I surely will go catch ON AIR!

Random post: He'll make a very delicious Korean teacher! Puahahaha!

Guest Matahari_Biru

Some cap of Ricky in Golden Bell.

He's cute when he's imitating Wonder Girl dance and I think he introduced his manager there....

I don't understand what they're saying but I'm guessing that the manager just ok'ed him, although he doesn't understand what Ricky saying in English...

pdvd001mk7.jpg

pdvd000ow8.jpg

pdvd002ma6.jpg

pdvd003lz8.jpg

pdvd004ui0.jpg

pdvd005wf6.jpg

pdvd006wd5.jpg

pdvd007lg9.jpg

pdvd009ij0.jpg

pdvd011fp3.jpg

pdvd012kl3.jpg

pdvd013vt7.jpg

pdvd014ri5.jpg

pdvd015ht8.jpg

pdvd016pt9.jpg

pdvd017ij9.jpg

pdvd019fb2.jpg

pdvd022lr2.jpg

pdvd023ac7.jpg

pdvd024rp6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for posting the video link and giving lots of info about Ricky. It's been a while I didn't visited this thread....

And thanks again cutiepie for the link bellow. I took this from your website. Hope you dont mind. Pls pm this if you didn't approve...

I just feel I have to spread Ricky's Love... :)

Ricky Kim interview (20081121 KBS News )

Sendspace link

I still downloading it before i saw it...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Wildpig1000

i kinda like him...because i think he is unique..and he has a good heart too..so i will support him!!!!hope to hear more news about him!!!you guys can check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0Zag08xkMc he is a member of that church group and appears at 2:22-2:45 .and there is another music video

where he appears at 1:06-1:09 don't you just love this guy?? :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived